An early look at Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

Oh yes, more hype for the Japanese release! Some lucky person in Japan has gained their copy early and has been kind enough to post them online for fans' viewing pleasure. You'll notice they have posted the Box Case, Disc, Trophy List, and more! This thread will be updated with anymore photo's the user will upload.

BFJfMMsCIAIGo8e.jpg large.jpg 8AkGIDm.jpeg

LqaBUlz.jpeg YMYDjge.jpeg 66OtEty.jpeg
    ynDj1JE.jpeg sxhWiEu.jpeg jdn6juo.jpeg t2tE9xQ.jpeg
    3qhID5y.jpeg EkNl09i.jpeg jVKLijX.jpeg BFK-UxpCYAAqBnA.jpg large.jpg BFLB3ICCIAA-8Os.jpg large.jpg sTp0niV.jpeg khtheme.jpg
    8KUhyMf.jpeg onckHey.jpeg S0zKSNy.jpeg v4ng1lB.jpeg wUmAa5j.jpeg 8dgX15Z.jpeg

Credit to Jorpor for linking a full trophy lists;
    http://exophase.com/game/kingdom-hearts-final-mix-ps3/trophies/
    http://exophase.com/game/kingdom-hearts-rechain-of-memories-ps3/trophies/
    http://exophase.com/game/kingdom-hearts-3582-days-ps3/trophies/
    Translator Sumi and myself have translated the the trophies below.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Mar 12, 2013.

1. libregkd
    2. Miles
      Miles
      Awesome! Very nice!!!
    3. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      Very good. It seems the game will be rather interesting, even if we've played it one million times before... I need a PS3....
    4. Miles
      Miles
      Heres some gameplay

and the music is a bit different . I guess enhanced with Higher quality instruments. They added electric guitar in "bustin on the beach" track.
    5. Krowley
      Krowley
    6. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      hmmm if i play this on my american ps3 it wont mess up my trophies since its in japanese ? lol
    7. libregkd
    8. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      ok good plus im also going to get the us version to so ill be gaining trophies all over again ! XD
    9. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Wow... that's not much in the trophy department.
      And no platinum! (Or gold for that matter...)
      Anyways, at first I figured blade master and magic master were achievements for getting all keyblades/magic, but considering there's a guard master one as well, I'm guessing it's just for using x number of physical/magic attacks
      So yeah, kinda bland.
      The game looks sexy though
      AND ENHANCED SOUNDTRACK
    10. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      i wonder if he will upload the intro tut. on youtube early lol. hopefully someone will.
    11. jorpor
    12. Krowley
      Krowley
      From what I could translate;

13. libregkd
    14. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      That's quite a hefty list
      Already planning my route.
      Though... Re:CoM is going to be a pain...
      )Anyone besides me surprised beating a the secret bosses are only BRONZE trophies?)
    15. libregkd
    16. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      The first thing I thought when you said points was the Re:CoM trophy for spending 20,000 moogle points...
      But yeah, I'm especially surprised at how many trophies they managed to squeeze out of Re:CoM (And I like ow three of Days' trophies are gold XD)
      Gotta say though, they could have make beating the game on standard a bronze trophy, and made beating Xemnas a silver, at least.
    17. Krowley
      Krowley
      translated Trophy list has been added to the first post.
    18. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Lol at the Disney songs used for trophy names!

and it looks like there are 109 chapters with the Days scenes. I'll definitely need some popcorn while watching those :D[DOUBLEPOST=1363120090][/DOUBLEPOST]
      [​IMG]

... that... is... beautiful ;~;[DOUBLEPOST=1363124241][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm also loving the updated textures for Sora and Riku!
    19. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      I agree with you 100%... Which leads back to me somehow getting a PS3.