Video AMV Help Thread

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Darkandroid, Oct 1, 2006.

1. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Yeah... I was trying to download it. I can stream it just fine. >.<

2. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Have you tried using a different media player application? Do you have the necessary codecs?

3. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Did you just 'Download' it? or did you 'Save Target As'?

EDIT:

I got this idea for an AMV. Any of you familar with the song, Suteki da ne? It was in Final Fantasy X.

So anyways, my idea is I use the song with Kingdom Hearts. But I make it more like an a music video retelling the story of Kingdom Hearts (The first one, of course). So I start from Destiny Islands, and go all the way to the End of the World.

Does this seem like an insane task or a great idea?

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I'll try both, but it'll have to wait a while... -_-

The Parental Controls are spazzing out and I can't even attempt to download anything unless I'm on my parents' accounts. >.>

And as for THIS...
    I say...
    GO FOR IT, DOODE!!! XDDDDD

5. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

Okay, I know I made a request, but it got kind of glanced over (understandibly) so...here's my idea:

I love it when the end credits of movies show pictures of the cast, whether caricatures or scenes from the film or whatever, next to their names in the credits (think LOTR: Return of the King or Kill Bill vol.2). I wanted to do something like that with Kingdom Hearts II. I've compiled the cast list of credited actors and my idea was to use their "Full View" pics from Jiminy's Journal (you know, where you go into a character file and it says "Press Triangle for Full View"?) The problem is, I don't have the money for a video card, nor do I have the technichal know-how to install one. Is there anyone out there who can help me get the footage I need?

If there is, please PM me for the cast list. I'll be forever grateful if there's someone out there, but I understand if there isn't.

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

It's finally worked, guys! SQEEEE!!! *huggles you all* Thanks MAJORLY for all ya'll help. =3

The AMV's gonna be a great experiment! I've only done 2 AMVs\dubs in mah LIFE and both were mainly lip-synching! Now, I'm turning to special effects and fight scenes! >=D

And it's gonna be to that song "Halftime (Stand Up and Get Crunk)" by the Yin Yang twins cuz I remember that was my favorite song to play on the Middle School Marching Band Nite thing at my school. =3 What do ya think? ^_^

Jacky: Sowwy... Can't help ya thur, hon. But I'll bee lookin' fo' a way! ^_^

7. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Does anyone have a TV Size MP3 of Remember? The 8th Opening to Naruto? I really, really, need it for my new AMV.

8. Darkandroid Gets it Together

You could get the full version and edit it to the TV size, i've done that with other openings.

9. Kuroudo King's Apprentice

10. Darkandroid Gets it Together

For a first AMV it's looking good, no scene is dragged out for to long. Though your timing is rather random, it's good to time it to the beat and lyrics, like at the 0:04, - 0:04 mark where there is a quick drum beat, it's good to time the clips at those 5 beats or so for instance. And your choice of clips is also random, thought they do fit the song, they seem random and have relation with the other clips. I remember and love that song, it can work very well if done correctly.

11. Kuroudo King's Apprentice

You mean I should change the clips?

12. Darkandroid Gets it Together

change the scene you are playing.

13. Kuroudo King's Apprentice

Eh... What do you mean? Sorry I just don't get it... :(

14. Darkandroid Gets it Together

you when you change a clip to another different clip in the video, it is also called timing.

15. Kuroudo King's Apprentice

16. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Wait....

Why'd ya delete it? =(

*wanted to see*

17. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

K, I need some help.

WMM is being a real pain in the rear. For some strange reason, I can't save my finished video. It keeps mentioning that some of the videos are not where they are or they is not enough free space to save it.

...Yeah, see, I checked every single clip in WMM, and all of the video files I have and they're all where they should be.

I have about 47 GB unused with the video I want to save is about 80 something MB.

So, I really don't know what to do.

18. Misty gimme kiss

Hm... Well, I dunno if it'll help, but this what fixed mine.

Do you have SP2?

19. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Does it say low virtual memory? If so, disable programs that dont need to be ran at start up and restart your computer.

20. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

No, it dosent say low virtual memory and I'm using I think the latest WMM right now.