Amby + College = No Time for KHV

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Amber, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber PLUR

A few months ago, I came back to KHV. I was bored and wanted to revisit some old memories. I was an active member again. It felt kind of nice for a time.

But then reality started to sink in. What was my goal here? To possibly become staff some day? Yeah, I'll admit, that's always been a goal of mine. Heh, I probably just ruined my future chances of ever getting there just by mentioning it out loud. But why did I want to be staff? Was it for the power? Probably not. The validation? Maybe a little. Was it perhaps because I love technology and helping people and believe I would do a kickass job? ... Most likely.

But I digress. I realized I had no idea why I still visited this website every day. Most of the friends I had on here before are long gone, save for one or two. I wasn't really making any new friends because most people already have their little groups and social structures and I felt like I was intruding upon their little universe. So for the past couple of months, I've felt really awkward and a bit out of place.

The main reason I'm deciding to leave now is that I start college in a few days, which is going to significantly affect the amount of time I can spend on the internet. So I'm going to stop coming here until I have a better reason to come back.

2. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

It's very sad to see you leave us for a good while.
    I didn't really talk to you (and I feel awful about that), but you will be missed :)

I wish you the best in college.
    You will have lots of fun.....but work hard! haha!
    See you when you return one day in the future!

Best wishes to you! ^^

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

This is kinda..really sad. I apologize if we made you feel that way, Amber. I feel bad for not attempting to speak with you.

Best of luck with College. Hopefully you'll return to us soon. Stay safe and whatnot.

4. T'Challa Wakanda Forever!

Good luck with college. You're always welcome to come back.

5. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Enjoy the real world, you'll return though, we all do.

6. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Isn't that the truth?

7. Misty gimme kiss

Sad to see you go, Amber. Do try to at least check in in the future, right? And bring DF along with you <3

Best of luck in college.

8. Mish smiley day!

Hey, I also felt quite out of place when I became active again! Bit by bit, I was absorbed back into the forum, though. I'm sure that you would have been too, so don't let that get you down.

I hope to see you around again in the future!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.