Am I the only one who didn't like the Manga?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by PuffinBoy415, May 20, 2007.

?

So does the manga suck?

1. DAH!!!

27 vote(s)
    18.9%
  2. I think it's good.

116 vote(s)
    81.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

nah,I liked it...I guess if you didn't know about the game it would be different,but whatever.

2. SuperStardustHD Banned

No you're not alone I didn't enjoy it much either...

3. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I think it's goofy and fun if you're already a fan of the games. My friend picked up the manga a while back and thought it was stupid. She didn't understand why I liked it. Then I got her to play the game and she loved it. So yes, the manga is a little childish, but still fun and it makes me laugh occasionally.

4. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I'm not a big manga person in the first place, so I don't know what's good or bad. I read KH1 magna and I thought it was alright. Not great or horrible.

5. kingdom_hearts_3 Merlin's Housekeeper

It's awsome!

It's great! I have 1 book , but I'm going to get MORE!!!!

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

I like it... Well, I like CoM because of the Repliku short at the end of the 2nd book. I found that hilarious. :D

7. pirateking_luffy Banned

i didn't really like it all that much,and that is for all of the manga,it was just to blah i guess it just looks better in game form

8. Falling Star Gummi Ship Junkie

I truly thought it was funny! I love reading the magna! :D

9. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I find them funny but alright xD Like in KH2 when Sora is crying I was like "Aww he's crying" and in the manga it shows him crying and all I said was like "WTF?! O_O" They made the emotional scenes like ******ed to make people laugh.. I didn't laugh!

10. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

it depends... for example for me, KH manga is funny and great!!! it's a bit boring because it's the same of the game

11. K.H.Nut13 Traverse Town Homebody

It has its funny moments, but the battle scenes really suck..

12. Ravenyuki Traverse Town Homebody

I was pretty excited about it. I bought the first book for KH1. I finished reading it so quickly. I wonder why they didn't make this series real manga like the KH:COM and KH2 ones. Then I told my friend about it. (He knows a lot about the KH series) He said "That's not how it happened." The part where he's in Traverse Town and he sees the girl get her heart stolen didn't happen in the game. It was a woman in the game, and she didn't flirt with him before she got her heart stolen. That's why I didn't bother to buy #2 and #4. (I'll probably get them later on just to have the complete series) I looked through the COM ones and the KH2 ones. Did you know that Roxas actually said s*** in the Japanese version? (KH2 #1) In English he says crap. So...I love the art in the series, and the way they still manage to stick to the main point; even if they do stray from the original story. I don't hate the manga series...and I don't completely love it either. Sort of in the middle.

13. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I didn't like the thought of it much... but my friend likes it... so I don't wanna say that i don't just because of that (but I don't).

14. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought it was a tad better than the events in the game, the manga was a little more humorous :)

15. Virtuoso Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, I read KH manga and CoM manga and I didn't like any of the two.

First of all, the fights are WAY too short. It's as if they got bored and decided to make the fights only 1-2 pages! D:<

Secondly, most characters seemed so out of character, with the expressions and stupid things they said. Really, they even made the organization seem so stupid at times, it gets me irritated

But I read KH2 manga, and so far, it's pretty okay imo.

16. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I think it's even better than the games, and THAT says something!

17. Peter Crumb Banned

They aren't amazing because they feel rushed, but they're interesting in their own way and add a new dimension to the KH universe.

18. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I only like the CoM manga...and the KH2 first one (the only one I read in that series).

Sure, it is a quick and cute read, but I think it's too boring and a little bit childish. I thought some parts were funny, like the pickles in the Chain of Memories ones, but otherwise I'm not a huge fan of it.

19. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

i love kingdom hearts. but the manga was just didn't get my attention. It was a bit of an interesting read but that was the first couple of chapters and thats about it for me.​

20. Zexion King's Apprentice

I think the..manga is Kinda CUte..^^
    ahahahha~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.