Kingdom Hearts II Alternate Scene

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Senbonzakura Kageoshi, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

Okay so i started playing kingdom hearts again and purposly lost to Seifer at the beginning part with roxas. Afterward, there was a scene with roxas laying on the ground and Seifer and friends acting all big as they usually do. Has anyone else seen this scene as well?

2. Shift Chaser

Yeah.
    In fact, once i first got it, i aways lost in order to get the Medal, i find that +1 Strength way better than those elemental resistances from the Champion Belt >_>

3. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

No, I dont think I have seen that one, but I dont think I have ever lost at that battle.

4. P Banned

Medal? You mean you get a consolation prize? Awesome.

Does anything ever come of Setzer's offer of bribery if you let him win?

5. Shift Chaser

Actually, the Medal IS the bribe.

6. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    I did

Cause with the ARM code have all items. I was like how do I get the Medal. I never knew how. So I replayed the story and did something different. Like when I lost I finally found out how you get the medal. And when Seifer's gang starts to laugh at you when you face him. And that girl takes a pic of you while your laying on the ground. I saw that one as well. Cause when you first play as Roxas and you fight Seifer you pick your weapon. Ok after that one of the pics Roxas is laid out with Seifer acting all big. Well there's a time when you fight him and if you lose. You will see her(Girl is Seifer's gang.) take a pic of you.

7. XIII-roxas Destiny Islands Resident

If I remember correctly, you get a cookie from one of the fights like that?

8. Shift Chaser

You likely also talking about the Medal.
    Look if this isn't it:
    [​IMG]

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Just a note since I'm seeing a bit of confusion here with similar names.

Losing to Seifer's challenge durring the photo thief investigation has an alternate scene where Roxas is on the ground and Fuu (the girl) takes a picture
    Losing to Setzer at the end of the struggle tournament has an alternate scene where Setzer follows through on his bribe and gives you a medal and then your friends give you pity applause.

I've actually never seen the Seifer loss scene. I won on my first play through and then IIRC in awakening there is some comment about how you can now run out of HP. I had assumed there was something about about an HP bottom out at 1 (like a perfect once more). But never actually tested that, probably because there is so little fighting to be had before that. Seifer's out so all I can think of off hand is a dusk and some bees. Unfortunately my games out on loan. I really want to test that now.

10. Shift Chaser

Aside from Seifer and Setzer none of the fights have alternate scenes, i've tried everything myself.
    Before day 3, which is when you get the "You can die now" message, the bees just make your job fail or can't kill you if you fight normally, while your HP goes back to max when it hits zero at day 1's Dusk.