Alright Kh-vids, let's see just how ****** your taste is

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Jube, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Hayabusa Venomous

I remembered it.

after a google search

2. jafar custom title

i know who sora is.

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

STORY TIME, CHILDREN, GATHER ROUND.

Okay so when I was like 12 (summer of 2006 I think) I was visiting my Dad and he noticed I was sad about something (aka this was around the time I started getting depressed), and, in typical Dad fashion, he took me to WalMart to buy a game. Because that's how my dad rolls.

I didn't have a PS2 at the time, but I knew my brother did, so I decided to get a PS2 game. I saw Donald and Goofy and Mickey and some hot anime guys on the cover of KH2 and I was like OMG that one it looks boss. The guy that unlocked the case said it was the second game, so I asked if they had the first game, but, this being WalMart, of course they didn't. So I got the second game and decided I'd figure it out.

And the opening for KH2 BLEW. MY. MIND. It was like the best thing I'd ever seen in my life as, up until that point, the only RPGs I'd ever played were on the PS1. The tutorial managed to explain the plot of KH1 well enough, and I think I just looked up the plot for CoM. Either way, KH2 was the thing that got me into video games, internet culture, cosplay, fanfiction, and it just made me feel better on the days when my depression was really bad. It's not my favorite overall in the series, but it holds a special place in my heart. c:

4. Hayabusa Venomous

[​IMG]

5. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Started with COM. Saw the commercial around Christmas time with a friend. Watching Sora performing Ragnarok (didn't know it was called that at the time) hooked me. My family did something we didn't normally do and opened presents on Christmas Eve. Got the game along with a blue GBA SP while my friend got it the next day. Blew my mind even though I didn't know anything about the story or what not. I just picked it up from what the game told me. Friend eventually got a PS2 along with KH1 and from there KH2 and so forth into the future I went with Kingdom Hearts even as me and my friend grew farther apart.

6. Fearless A good and beautiful child

The problem with Riku is that when I was 12 I thought he was hot.
    And now I'm going to be 21 in two days and I still think he's hot.
    Meanwhile he's been 16 for ten years.
    Do you see my dilemma.

7. jafar custom title

the only dilemma i see is how long your prison stay's gonna be for chasin' jailbait.

8. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Kairi still isn't of legal age back where I lived.

9. Hayabusa Venomous

16 is legal in Japan.

NUDGE NUDGE.

10. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeally hoping they age everyone up a year again in KH3.
    That is like, the biggest thing I want out of KH3 besides Kairi being a party member/playable character.

11. Oblivion Keeper Banned

They're going to have to change her attire if she becomes a party member/playable character.

12. Hayabusa Venomous

Ehhhhhh, I'd only be ok with this if she actually gets enough training with the Keyblade.

What's cool though: I just imagined if the game starts off with a playable sequence of a disguised Keyblade wielder kicking ass, and then at the end of the sequence, it's revealed to be an older Kairi.

13. 61 No. B

it would make sense and im kinda hoping too just to see what they would look like
    but then it'd be weird because its like they just sat around for a year waiting for something to happen. like xehanort forgot hes evil or something

14. jafar custom title

it would be better if it was a year of training or something. and you get to play through that as an intro to the game. like they go through their training, and you learn the ropes along with them. LIKE USING GUNS

15. 61 No. B

yeah that would be really cool but whats xehanort doing the whole time. waiting for them to get stronger?

16. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Looking for the 13th vessel?

17. jafar custom title

he's training.

yeah idfk. i just want an interactive rocky montage, that's all.

18. 61 No. B

i smell spin offs

19. Oblivion Keeper Banned

How else are we gonna get our yearly Kingdom Hearts fix?

20. jafar custom title

>yearly

ha good one