Alright Kh-vids, let's see just how ****** your taste is

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Jube, Feb 26, 2014.

1. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

MULTIPLAYER

2. 61 No. B

alright

the only reason people are going to vote for kh1 is because theyre purists or like the core game better

when in actuality if we're talking about final mixes kh2 beats kh1 all day long. so much more value and reasons to exist. i dont care if you like the game better, kh2fm+ is the better package no doubt. but i get that we're not explicity talking about the final mix aspect here so w/e

i voted kh2. i dont care which is the better game. i dont care about the mechanics. i dont care if its press x to win. i dont care about the watered down reaction commands. i dont care if it sacrifices good gameplay for flashy gameplay. i dont care if the story is bad. i dont care about any of that. but most importantly i dont care what the pretentious gamers say, i love the game. its fun. its one of the most nostalgic things for me and that is reason enough to vote for it. kh2>>>kh1 a d e d

fight me

3. Hayabusa Venomous

I won't argue against that, since you've already stated you don't care to hear arguments, but I do want to point out that what you defend Kingdom Hearts II with could work well for the first Kingdom Hearts as well :p

4. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Can I just agree with you and vote for KH1?

5. 61 No. B

i mean
    you can go ahead and tell me why you disagree but people are constantly saying whats wrong with kh2 and its just the same stuff over and over again so at this point its kinda redundant.
    oh i know. this is entirely subjective and based on what i grew up with. i dont look at kh critically and i dont want to.

6. Hayabusa Venomous

Nah, I won't bother. Just wanted to point out what I did. It's fine to not look at something critically, though it can be enjoyable to (at least, for me?)

7. A Zebra Chaser

KH2 is the best
    KH2 master race

8. Oblivion Keeper Banned

[​IMG]

9. 61 No. B

to me kh is essentially what power rangers is to a lot of people who grew up with the show and still like it today

do you look at power rangers critically? no. you accept and embrace its cheese because thats part of the charm and theres no point because its all nonsense anyway.

there are plenty of things worth analyzing and criticizing, and for me kh just isnt one of them. maybe if it had retained the quality it had at its peak, but not now

and i know this contradicts things ive said in the past about standards for storytelling but everyone has things they unabashedly like regardless of quality and this is one of those things for me. im not saying its good. im saying i like it.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  10. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I voted for KH1 in the end, but it was very very close for me.

Although it's actually been a few hours since I voted and I wish I'd voted for KH2 now. I adore KH1, but KH2 was the first KH game I ever played and it's literally the reason I am here right now.

11. Hayabusa Venomous

Hope nobody takes offense (dunno why anyone would,) but I find it weird that so many people started with Kingdom Hearts II. The story must have been even more confusing than it already is.

12. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Honestly I don't see why people play the nostalgia card when we mention that we prefer KH1 :v I played KH1 in 2005 and KH2 in 2006. Not that time past between them.
    Really, I do like KH2, but I just enjoyed KH1 a lot more because it has much more charm to it, and I found it more challenging.

In the end it's just preferences. I understand people who say they prefer KH2, and I accept that.

i'm just glad DDD lost /shot

13. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

erry

d a y . . .

14. Oblivion Keeper Banned

I still don't see why there's so much hate for DDD.

15. Plums Wakanda Forever

I also started with KH2, hah. Tbh I can't really remember what prompted me to get that before the first one, but I might have thought it would've been easier to get a copy of the sequel than the original game (this was back in 2008 I think). And it wasn't reallt too hard jumping in for me. The prologue did a really good job, imo, catching you up on the KH1 stuff. The COM parts was where I was like "why is Sora in pod who da fuk is Namine," but the Secret Ansem Reports helped out enough.

16. 61 No. B

kh2 came out a couple months before my birthday that year so i got it for my birthday because i thought it looked cool. i saw some advertisements in a magazine i had and yeah. i played up until the coliseum before giving up. i had no idea what anything was but still thought it was fun. i got kh1 soon after and beat it before starting kh2 over. com played into that somewhere but i dont remember where exactly.

kh2 was hyped so much from what i remember. its not surprising that people would be introduced with the game regardless of what happens in the game. marketing can do wonders

17. Jube Formerly Chuck's

You all sicken me

18. 61 No. B

what does that have to do with anything

19. Jube Formerly Chuck's

You know what, forget it, just ignore it.

20. 61 No. B

but i

ohkay whatever