Akai Chou

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Shikou, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

7 months ago I left a RP site because I didn't wanted to be part of my life anymore because it always led me to the wrong things. I was better off not continuing and it lead me to a life changing journey.
    I even made a decision to put a stop to my anime, manga, and video game days because I spend so much money on them and would use my money on things that wont satisfy me so form now on Im going to use my money on more important things like trips my church plans to take us, there is one on December Im looking forward too :3
    So this is my good bye. Im breaking old ties that wont lead me to any good. Leaving the KH, Pokemon, and Silent Hill fandom, including anime, manga, and video games. Back to my Fatal Frame obsession ("Project Zero" in Europe and "Zero" in Japan) because it's the only series that will be in my bookshelf after I sell everything (seriously guys try it. I recommend it, it's THAT good). Im going back to my life changing journey, to the amazing people and amazing friends I've made over these past 8-7 months since I accepted Jesus and became Christian, and to my "soul mate" as my friend keeps calling him. And I would like to make it perfectly CLEAR to everyone for the last time IM A GUY!!! XD
    So here I kill the part of me that loved anime, manga, video games and letting it become a Crimson Butterfly because Im now free from everything keeping me down and keeping me away from my happiness. Good bye everyone wish me luck on my new life.
    [video=youtube;onGVXKle6kM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onGVXKle6kM[/video]

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

No, Shikou! Don't leave us!

Ah, well. If you have you, then I guess this is goodbye.

Take care.

3. jafar custom title

hey there lady, good luck with your future. i hope you find the right path.

4. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh my. ; ;

Well it's grand that you're making such a decision. I'm happy for you. I hope you succeed in everything that you want in life! Take care and you will be missed even if we didn't get to talk much. =^^= Have fun with what you pursue. <3 Au revior, mon ami!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.