AJM's Tokyo Mew Mew RPG 2.0

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by The Notorious AJM, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Notorious AJM Destiny Islands Resident

So the old one got deleted or something...This RPG is based on the original Tokyo Mew Mew manga series, NOT A La Mode, NOT the anime Mew Mew Power. I'm gonna play my OC.

Name: Cinnamon Iwata
    Appearance: (Normal Form) Light orange hair, hazel eyes, tan complexion with freckled face, usually wears a long beige dress decorated with white flowers at the bottom and dark brown shoes. (Mew Mew Form) If only I had a picture...OK picture Ichigo with bright orange hair, orange eyes, and her costume is orange without the pinstripes, brown trim and waist cut out; gold bands around the bottom of the top piece and on the top of the bottom piece(the belt), orange boots. Cinn's Mew Mark is on the palm of her hand and resembles that of the other five Mews.
    Personality: Cheerful, optimistic and somewhat polite.
    Weapons and Abilities: (The Cinnamon Katana) A long golden sword with a bronze handle decorated with her Mew Mark, capable of opening large fissures in the ground.

As far as players go: five girls for the main characters (Ichigo, Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, Zakuro), and ten guys for "floaters"--to play all the minor male charaters. If you want to play, please don't post in this topic but PM me with your age, gender, RPG(s) and character applying for. I don't want to start this RPG until I find players for all the main characters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.