AH! Ok, just a nightmare...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by T3F, Oct 7, 2008.

1. T3F Chaser

Yes, last night I had a nightmare that can become soo true! Basically, this is what happened:

I was sitting with the least b itchiest of the b itches- lets call them Maria and Katina out of total randomness. Anyway, DA comes and sits with us, (no idea why) and we started to play 'who are you most compatible with?' DA said, "I know who Amethyst wants to be with!" (in this case, my name is Amethyst.)

then I woke up. shocked and horrified!

Anywho, if that happens in real life, and there is a chance it might, how do I fix that? because theres already a million rumours going around about me! i don't want anymore! So, how do I fix it without sounding desperate or without any rumours being spread???

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Don't worry about something that hasn't even come to pass o_O

Getting yourself worked up over something that might happen but wont for definite is silly and will just cause you to overwork your anxiety levels.

Lately you seem to panic and worry a lot, hun you need to calm down and learn to relax.

Don't start getting worked up just because you had a dream <3

:glomp:

3. T3F Chaser

I know lately I've gotten really worried and whatever. i just want how I would prepare myself for the worst. So much shits happened to me this year and i dont want anymore. That dream was a scar. And no doubt it will come true, which is a bad thing. i just need advice, you know, in case something does happen.

4. gerlert_fav2005 Traverse Town Homebody

Somewhere... I ish not telling you, Florida! XD
    Basically talk to your friends and assure them that you don't want to spread rumors ( Just in case they want to 'play' around with you. )

Like how CtR says, don't worry about that stuffs! =3

5. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

If it happens then it happens sweetheart :/

Highschool is a ***** for a lot of people but it wont last forever.

If it does happen then just laugh it off, be the bigger person and hold your head high. I'm sorry that so much is going wrong for you right now, but it wont do you any good if you are always expecting the bad and always worrying.

Until something does happen then there isn't really a way to prepare for it.

6. T3F Chaser

ok then guys, I won't worry about anything until something actually happens.

:D

7. Chevalier Crystal Princess

if it does happen, remember

The least importance you give it, the less people will care.

if they start bothering, laugh it up.

its easier that way.