AFI

Discussion in 'Music' started by 61, Oct 4, 2014.

1. 61 No. B

A Fire Inside​

Any AFI fans here?

Burials is my favorite AFI album. When I first listened to Crash Love I didn't like it, thought it was kinda bland, but man was I wrong. Crash Love is great. Decemberunderground is alright, if not a little disjointed. There are some songs that seem very out of place and detract from the atmosphere of the record, something AFI normally does masterfully. I still can't get into Sing the Sorrow that much. I may come around to it like I did with Crash Love, though. Before this past year, I only listened to Burials and December and a little Art of Drowning, but I've since been listening to a lot of their older stuff as well and really liking it. What's more, David is a great personality and one of my very favorite people in music. I have immense admiration for the ideals he openly subscribes to. (It's also very cool that he was an English major.) Great band all around.

2. Styx That's me inside your head.

I like them and I've seen them live once but I'm not a fan per se. I'm not up to date with their newest work, I think. My favourite songs are "Medicate" and "Girl's Not Grey".