Implemented Adding a Premium Tab to the Notable Members Lists

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Hyuge ✧, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I think it would be nice to have a tab under the Notable Members that's just for premium, like there is with Staff. There's a lot of Premium members that kind of fade in and out or you don't realize are premium because they've been premium so long but don't say anything anymore. IDK. I think it would just be cool to see the whole list of premium members and know exactly how many there really are. Thoughts?

2. Misty gimme kiss

I actually was just thinking this last night because I wanted to make sure no one who may have fallen below 1000 posts was still Prem haha. So of course for different reasons but it would be handy. It's possible and I wouldn't mind doing it if others would like it.

3. Llave Superless Moderator

I want dis.

Yeah I've always liked just being able to see all of the premies. I think it's all hip.

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I'm down. Poor Prems need something nice for themselves, and like Misty said it'd help keep track of 'em.

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I want this to be a thing ... but only on one condition: Plums can't be on it xD

It would be pretty cool to have, just for the sake of having it.

-Nights

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I mean this in the sense that it's just premium members, staff already has their own list. Obviously if a staff member resigned then they would be added to it as well. So if Plums [ or Cstar ] ever quit, then they can just float in the abyss that is the never prems.

7. Plums Wakanda Forever

Can add in after I return from the shower.

At least I'm no longer alone. ;~;

8. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Must be one long shower.

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

I had to journey through the mountains to find the river of the gods. With slow care only heard of in fiction, I had to embrace every inch, every particle of the water before I could arise anew, cleaner than all that came before me and ready to accept my role as the the leader of the new shower dynasty.

I ran into complications last night and then ended up closing the tab out. Have been doing some research to where I was going wrong, so it should be up soon (if not, then I make Misty to do it)

10. Plums Wakanda Forever

As I'm sure you've noticed from the member cards wigging out and Noteable Members not working for like 10 minutes, finally got the Prem tab to work! However, currently, it's only showing 20 Prems (S. Mods/Mods/Reporters included). I'm looking for a way to display all Premiums currently, so that should hopefully be up pretty soon.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

Any way to include solely the premiums user group? I noticed staff is also showing up there.

12. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Staff are in the Premium usergroup. They are not exclusive.

13. Plums Wakanda Forever

I could make it solely Prems, though that would also require a lot of tweaking on the way permissions are currently setup.

14. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I remember it being pretty easy to filter by user group with XenForo, but I'm not sure how easy it is in this context.

Assuming you intend to keep it at the top 20 sorted by posts, isn't this a little redundant with regards to the 'Most Messages' tab?

15. libregkd -

This came about as a odd bug that occurred as I personally cannot access exactly how user groups were assigned on KHV as I was writing the code to create the new tab. After talking with Plums with how they are organized, I was able to correct this.

The list won't be listed at just the top 20 (As it is, it should be displaying all Premiums now) but I have also got rid of it order users by post count, instead Premium members are now just listed alphabetically. There is still the oddity of the number zero being displayed off the side which is being worked on now, but the Premium Tab does list all Premiums and only Premiums now.

16. Misty gimme kiss

Hi guys, tab is going to go down for a bit, updating it a little.

17. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

It seems to be working except for the 0s. Good job.

18. Misty gimme kiss

To update: there are some problems with the implementation of this -- going to be looking around at solutions for a while but this will be on hold while I do. Hopefully won't take too long but that's what's going on. I'm going to lock this for now, though, as no further discussion is really needed here.

19. Misty gimme kiss

It's been there for a while now, I just forgot to update this thread -- but we now have this properly implemented. Head on over to the Member List and you'll see a 'Premium Members' tab now. It lists all Premiums, sorted by their message count (so those with the most messages are at the top, and those who have only just passed 1000 are towards the bottom). Further, this displays only Premiums, not staff -- we have our own tab, after all. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.