a wild fan appears ・-・

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by MoogleSky, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoogleSky Moogle Assistant

Hello! ;D Stating the not-so-obvious fact that I'm completely new to the KH-Vids community, but not to forums. Glad I came across this during a day where classes were agonizing and I could entertain myself here, hehe.

Trying not to sound narcissistic in any way, but a little bit about myself: I'm currently a 21 year old Systems Analyst student in Canada who has been into every type of video game ever since adolescence. That goes without saying that gaming would be my main hobby along side programming, web designing and badminton ・∀・ Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy are by far my favourite series! Mainly play RPGs of all sorts, specifically on the PlayStation consoles because I have yet to build my custom PC for MMORPGs;へ:I also watch the occasional anime and definitely a manga reader.

Oh, and you can address me as Raine instead of MoogleSky because that sounds like a handful already ⊙﹏⊙ Glad to be on board the forums and hope to mingle soon! (;

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hi there, Raine! Welcome to our cozy forum! ^^

If you wanna check 'em out, we've got some pretty neat sections for coding, gaming, and anime and manga!

Got any questions about anything on our forum? Don't be afraid to ask! :3 Our staffies are the ones with the pretty usernames: Admins, Super Moderators, Moderators, Reporters, and Coders. They (and anyone else, really) will be happy to help you out~

Hope to see you around! >u<

...Incidentally, what anime and manga do you like? .o.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome to the forum, Raine!

Once you reach 300 posts, you can request a name change to Raine if you'd like. However, you cannot request another name change, unless it's to go back to your original, until 1,000 posts when you'll become a premium member, in which you can request a name change every two weeks.

Stick around and don't hesitate to ask for help!

4. MoogleSky Moogle Assistant

Thanks for pointing those out! ;D So many pretty colours in that text, hehe. For anime/manga, I love shoujo manga, but generally stay away from that genre for anime series. Weird, I know. Favourites for anime would have to be Elfen Lied and PSYCHO-PASS, which evidently the second season aired today! How about you? ;3

Thanks for the heads-up! ;D I'm aware that I could have chose Raine, but figured that might be a somewhat common username around the internet so MoogleSky stuck because I love moogles, hehe.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

It actually is taken (http://kh-vids.net/members/raine.2071/), haha, but you could have done something like R a i n e to get around it.

Yeah, though, I like moogles, too!

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I like some shoujo stuff~ I love Ouran High School Host Club, and I used to be into Fruits Basket (I haven't read or watched that in a long time. I don't know why... o.o). Other than those, some others I really like include Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Angel Beats!, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. So pretty much I'm mainly into fantasy, sci-fi, and slice of life, and I stay as far away as possible from stuff that's really gorey... ^^;

I just started Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova; I've only seen the first episode so far, but it seems neat. :3

7. KaiserDragon Merlin's Housekeeper

Welcome!

I love the name MoogleSky, I think its such a terrific name! but if you prefer I am more then happy to call you Raine if that is your preference.

So first off the essential questions:

What's your favourite Final Fantasy?
    And Favourite character?
    Lastly you mentioned you are an RPG aficionado, have you ever played any of the games I get my namesake from?

All that aside welcome to KHV and I hope to speak with you a bit more soon!

8. MoogleSky Moogle Assistant

Haha, figures it was taken already. But figured I'd show my love for the creatures because moogles are the best! Though chocobos are also on the list of most adorable game mascots ;3

You used to be into Fruits Basket, but never finished either the anime or manga series? ;o That seems strange, haha. FMA: Brotherhood I've heard is one of the best series out there, but my attention span to marathon anime series these last couple years have gone down the drain ): Have you seen the line-up for the Fall 2014 season?

Thanks, I think so too! ;D Hm, I've been using Raine as an online alias of sorts in place of my real name. Besides, it's much nicer than my real life name and pays tribute to one of the minor, albeit one of my favourite, characters in FFVIII, hehe.

Favourite Final Fantasy, huh. To be fair, I've only played from VIII onwards; I had VII downloaded for Steam, but then stupidly deleted my Windows partition from my MacBook so didn't get the chance to play ): So, I'd have to say...X! The sphere grid level system was what attracted me to it. And favourite character would be Cloud Strife or maybe Zack Fair because Crisis Core was a lovely game. Your name came from VI, no? Or is there another game you're referencing?

9. KaiserDragon Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

VII my faourite and Aerith was the best character imo. As for my name it does not originate from VI, it comes from the massively underrated Breath of Fire series, many of the younger generation have yet to play them (although I think its gaining cohesion once more as they released it on the PSP. I recommend it to any RPG fan.

10. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

hey there nice to meet you. always friends and follow the rules. i also like your avatar.

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I think I stopped reading the manga because my school library only had volumes 1-3 and 6, and then when I tried to keep going online, mangafox (or whatever the big manga site was) got shut down... I think I just forgot about the anime. :S I think my city library has a few more copies of the manga, so I might get back into it~

Yeah, FMA:B is a little tough to marathon. 64 episodes and all. XD But it's definitely worth it if you decide to give it a try. c:

I don't really keep up with the anime seasons and stuff; I usually pick shows to watch from word of mouth and then looking it up or something. Anything good in there?

12. MoogleSky Moogle Assistant

What's with the GIF? ;P But yeah, that was unfortunate because I needed that Windows partition for school! Ah, yes, Aerith would be one of the very few female characters in gaming or anime/manga that I'm actually fond of. Loved Advent Children; watched that so many times over. Breath of Fire definitely seems like a series that's before my time, haha. At least before I actually got into video games actively.

Hi! Nice to meet you as well (:

Oh~ So you only read your manga physically? And MangaFox is still around ;P For the most part, that's where I read mine, haha.

My attention span does not allow for that ;-; My hands start to figuratively itch and want to skip through episodes once I start getting bored...Hm, Fall season tends to be the better season during the year, but with my picky taste, doesn't seem spectacular to me \: I started watching Parasyte and Psycho-Pass 2 last night though!

13. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to post interesting things!

Would you prefer MS or Raine?

14. KaiserDragon Merlin's Housekeeper

That is me expressing my disbelief that there are people who haven't played that epic game :p

I've never used a Mac before, but do they not support steam? Just out of curiosity, what do people use macs for? Anyways you should definitely look into the Breath of Fire series, it really is a quality series.

15. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Well, whatever it was called, there used to be this really big site that everyone used to read manga for free, and it got shut down for copyright reasons or something. XD

...I've seen a few gifs of Parasyte on Tumblr. They made me queasy. D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.