A super serious totally real Kingdom Hearts theory (THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND)

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Lauriam, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Question: how do people get around the worlds?

1. A Gummi Ship
    2. A dark portal
    3. The Lanes Between

Question: How does Pluto get around the worlds?

1. ???

Seriously, Pluto just pops up wherever the heck he wants, but he has no Gummi Ship and no Keyblade Glider... Does... does this mean Pluto can open dark portals?! He's been seen using them before, but... is he the one opening them? Sometimes he uses them when an Org. 13 member opens one, but sometimes...

I wonder. XD

My theory is that Pluto is actually a creature of Darkness. Not that he always was, mind you. But if I were Xehanort, I'd want to keep an eye on the goings ons of people important to my evil scheme. And like, King Mickey's been pretty involved, so he'd likely want to keep tabs on him. Plus with that Cornerstone of Light thing right there (and also, time travel, which we know he's into these days) I'd want to keep an eye on things.

What if Pluto is already half Xehanort?!

Possible KHIII Final Boss concept:
    Plutonort 3.png

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

AND LET'S NOT FORGET PLUTO IS THE ONE WHO LED SORA TO CASTLE OBLIVION
    [​IMG]

3. Krowley Moderator

With the exception of 0.2, Pluto's been in every game.
    Using time travel no doubt
    But how can he travel without a body to return back to?
    How could he blend in as if everything was fine and unsuspecting?
    The answer is simple...

[​IMG]

The god damn brooms....
    With no hearts they are the perfect vessel...

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Oh dang. XD

According to the Wiki, Pluto was around at the same time as Terra in BBS, which gives us an opening for Xehanort to have first scouted him as a potential host.

Then he was in KH (obviously) where he followed Donald and Goofy around in their search for the Keyblade - sniffing it out and tracing it to Sora almost immediately - connection to Ventus?

Then in the end of Chain of Memories he's seen with an alleged 'letter from Mickey,' but instead of giving it to the group, he runs off, prompting them to chase him all the way to Castle Oblivion, where Org. 13 was waiting to trap Sora.

First you see of Pluto in KH2 is him wandering around the World that Never Was, sniffing around for Axel. What the heck is Pluto doing in TWTNW, and of all Org. 13 members for him to be tracking, he's following Axel, the established good-guy of the group? Suspicious... He then "rescues" Kairi from Axel, through one of the Dark Portals we mentioned, only to end up getting Kairi kidnapped anyway. "But Mar, why didn't he just make a portal to escape if he can do that?" Because, he's with a Princess of Heart who has a personal connection to Sora and to Namine, he's not going to risk revealing his dark secret.

Straight from the Wiki regarding his role in Coded: "When Data-Sora fixes Traverse Town's Bug Blox corruption the Journal shows everyone in Disney Castle's computer the message "Their torment has been lessened" and a scene is shown, where Sora, Donald, and Goofy first meet. The scene shifts to show Pluto in the background revealing that after the battle against the Guard Armor, Pluto ran off into a Corridor of Darkness."

Seriously, idk how he's been flying under our radar for so long. This dog is evil, and I knew there was something untrustworthy about those brooms. Using them as vessels through which he can travel through time is clever.

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

This should be in the KH section, this is a proper theory and no laughing matter

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

CONFIRMED

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

he always was a little suspicious to me

9. Labrys King's Apprentice

I wonder what his final form would look like...