Birth by Sleep A strategy for you to quickly level up on BBS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Jin, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Jin うごかないで

This a thread to help you level up quick in kh bbs firstly you need exp chance the deck you will need
    Deck: Mega flare x3
    victory pose

(to make mega flare you need max levelled crawling fire and fission fire and meld them to get exp chance you need quick blitz and blizara and abunding crystal)
    (unequip things that draw in hp orbs)
    now equip exp chance then get your hp down below 25% (where the hp gauge flashes red) you need to be in RADIENT GARDEN at the area you fought the trinity armour (the boss ven terra and aqua fight together ) and now you go into the center then immedialy go to the edge then use mega flare staying at the edge or a distance from enemies so you dont pick up hp orbs use mega flare to defeat al the enemies then from doing this you earn 5000 exp/cp repeat this process it helped me loads =D

this strategy is so good it levelled me from level 55 to 74

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I do this, but where do you get the victory pose from? I know that it like trebbles the EXP you recieve (or something like that)

3. Jin うごかないで

victory pose you buy from mirage area for 100 medals ^^ its a friendship command

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

This'll help me kill Terranort for sure! Thanks, although buying victory pose will definitely take some extra work.

5. Finale Wannabe Nobody

what does Victory pose do?

6. Jin うごかないで

tripples the exp you get from your last kill

@ Cat<3 Sora a good level to fight terranort is 45

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Okay, i'll keep that in mind. I've been fighting him around 33 since I beat Vanitas (Ven's Story) around 31.

8. Jin うごかないで

good luck ^^

9. sslv4goku Merlin's Housekeeper

Lol what's messed I leveled both my ven and terra to level 99 using that same strategy, and I am still loosing to the mysterious figure.

10. Cherry Berry Chaser

OMG thank you!! You're a lifesaver! D: Been stuck at Level 41 on critical mode trying to defeat Terranort in Radient Garden. c: Will be sure to try this out.
    Oh and as for the mysterious figure... You need a lot of blocking and miner's/seeker's squares. Oh, cure and mega flare too. Saw it on youtube.

11. Jin うごかないで

thank you mysterious figure handed my a$$ to me i'm level 87 now (just got back from school) your welcome ^^

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Thank you, I'll try that, I was doing it without the victory pose so that should make a huge difference.

The level doesn't make a huge difference really for mysterious figure, every hit he lands turns your health to 1 (with once more and second chance) so defense doesn't matter much. Strength will just help kill him faster and so not completely necessary. Magic is the same as strength really. What matters is the strategy, I saw someone do it on level 40 or something ridiculous like that.

13. Jin うごかないで

Ienzo i can always count on you for a strategy to beat a boss :D the victory pose i found it isnt that essential it doesnt boost your exp much but just using mega flare in that area with exp chance and below 25% health nets you approximately 4000-5000 exp (level 95 now 4 more levels)

14. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well, if you need a strategy I can give you one =D

I have just tried this leveling up strategy and it works, it is awesome. (well I mean last night :p)

15. Jin うごかないで

i got a strategy to beat mysterious figure imma make a thread now

16. Phil Moogle Assistant

HEY!
    This way can also be u sed to lvl up ur comands instantly! JUst equip 2 mega flares, and then 4 of whatever comand u want to level up. then go to the place in radient garden and after one turn, all ur comands in ur deck will be leveled up! all my comans r fully max!

17. itsmemerawr Destiny Islands Resident

it certainly helped me but what about leveling up in the Final Episode? you can't go to Radiant Garden to level up

18. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Use this for aqua's normal file and then remake the final episode (beat the final boss again). In all honesty you shouldn't use the final episode for anything other than the boss.

19. itsmemerawr Destiny Islands Resident

oh thats a bummer, but isn't there another good lvling spot? i heard there's one in the Space World (Stich's world) but dunno

20. Patman Bof

I wonder if there' s a better spot for Aqua.
    The Radiant Garden strategy nets 4000+ exp a round with Terra, 3000+ with Ven ... but only 1000+ with Aqua.