A Second Chance

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Rhiscx, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Llave Superless Moderator

Read chapter nine, sorry I didn't get to it till now.

I liked this chapter, it seems to be a little intermission, yet it seems to bring about another turn of events. I like how she just puts him off, but I am curious as to what happens next. Great job thus far, I shall await in anticipation for the next portion.

2. Rhiscx Banned

Thank you. I just remembered what you told me previously, so that's why this chapter seemed kinda short.
    Also, I've been playing with the idea of using a charter you created a while back. I must have your permission to use him. VM or PM me about it so I don't spoil. (Though I don't really know who else is reading this.)

3. Llave Superless Moderator

Hmmm. sounds interesting, maybe that will really make things even better! (Not that it could, it already is xD)

But I still would like to see what you're gonna do with this "child", it really got me theorizing.

4. Rhiscx Banned

I have the chapter(s) with him already figured out. So I hope it's good stuff.
    Just another day of work keeping be behind tough...

5. dengal118 Moogle Assistant

A good story. Very creative. I would like to add though it needs a little bit more of a background story in the beginning. Perhaps a flashback maybe as Kim goes on through her day when she meets James have like a flashback of the battle. Or perhaps something a bit different. When Kim wakes up she doesn't remember the battle at all. It is all just a dream to her, but when she meets James flashes of the evil in him swim through her but she doesn't understand why and yet she is drawn to him. Then when she tries to cast the spell on him it just happens on accident. She doesn't even mean too. You could make it seem like everything doesn't make sense to her until she spends more time with James. Then she realises it wasn't just a dream. That's just what I would do. I did enjoy the story though :)

6. Rhiscx Banned

My I must say.......that is pretty creative view of how to run that story. The only issue I have doing that is that it conflicts with the inner battle I want Kim to have: To fall in love with James and not kill him, possibly abandoning her mission, or to kill him, complete her mission, but feel awful about it.
    Also, going on that path at this point, would almost cause me to start from scratch again.
    I really enjoyed reading your response. And if this path I'm making fails, I will defiantly keep your idea in mind.

7. Llave Superless Moderator

Read Chapter 10. I like what was going down here. It's like you think you meet a powerful adversary, but you find out they are not even worth a penny compared to the other bad guys. I like how this is going, and I see what you did there. Very nice.

Ahh... I'm liking this, and I know who "Drew" is in terms of abilities. Very nice, and I'm honored.

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I just read through the story and it seems pretty good. It's fantasy-which is one of my favorite genres and it Greek gods. Oh how I love mythology ^^
    I can't wait until you update next! good Luck with your story my dear friend <3

9. Rhiscx Banned

I thank you very much. But I think you should hold off thanking me right now. And I hope to post the next chapter soon.

Thank you very much!!! Mythology is only one piece of my elaborate piece. I hope to add more soon. Thank you all for your feed back and compliments!!!<3

10. Llave Superless Moderator

What? You gonna kill off the character? ;__;

Nah it's good thus far and I cannot wait to learn more about what is to come.

11. Rhiscx Banned

..........Haven't decided yet. can't spoil anyway silly. Hopefully you won't have to wait long.

12. Llave Superless Moderator

Read Chapter 11. That was by far the best chapter you made. Not only was there great descriptions of the battle, but also really cool how it played out. I really wanna know what's going to happen next! Keep up the good work, cannot wait for more.

13. Rhiscx Banned

est chapter you say? Well I am greatly honored. Now I need to know: Do I make the next chapter follow this battle, or do I jump somewhere else? Kubo does that for his work, but some battles he just plays them out until he's done with it.

14. Llave Superless Moderator

Hahaaa ummm. I'd say make the next chapter a mix of the two if any. But mostly on the battle.

15. Rhiscx Banned

Ok. Done and Done. New chapter updated!!!! Head over to the first page.

16. Rhiscx Banned

Alright mysterious readers of my work who post nothing, and fads who have been posting, I need your help.

I'm trying to figure out how I want this battle with Kim and Death to end. I'm not sure if she should win the fight by herself, she gets saved by an ally, she is defeated but Death fails to finish her off, and whatever else you can think of.

Please post here, or you can VM/PM me your thoughts and ideas. Also, an opinion of what you think of the work in general.

17. Pinekaboo Chaser

Finally gotten around to reading this like I said I would, and I like it. The chapters seem very brief, which is somewhat off-putting, but it's not really a problem.
    I don't really have a whole lot to say, except that you should be careful with your .'s. A single . is a period, and three together is an elipse, which indicates a pause, but anything other than those two loses its meaning and looks very out of place.
    Good work, and I'd like to see more of it.

18. Rhiscx Banned

Thank you very much for your feed back. New chapter now updated on the first page.

19. Rhiscx Banned

OMG. I can't believe I hit over 1,000 views. Very well the stalker eyes have spoken. I guess I'll work on the next vol. soon.