A Second Chance

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Rhiscx, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Rhiscx Banned

Thank you so much!! God what would I do without you?

But anyway, don't remember if I told you about that, and I think the ideas about that have changed, but we'll see when I update I guess.

2. Llave Superless Moderator

To be honest, I do not know. Let's not entertain that notion. xD

Yeah, things seem to be a little different, but that's good. When you told me at first, it was the first chapter and then right to the consequence. I think she had no idea what it was and was shocked by it? Something to do with obvious body structure... never mind. You tell it, and I read it!

3. Rhiscx Banned

Well. Not too far from that. In class right now. Will add more of it tonight if I get the chance.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Read Chapter 7, I like the concept. Very neat and something new in my opinion.

As far as what I thought was going happen... I think you changed your idea around. But I do like this better! I would love to read more so get more in please xD

5. Rhiscx Banned

I swear your a reading ninja...

But thank you none the less:) I'll be sure to add the next chapter tomorrow. And I promise, you will not be disappointed in what I post next....

6. Llave Superless Moderator

Ninja, yes. Reading, not so much. Modern society demands it though, so i comply xD

I do wait in anticipation, I know it shall be good!

7. Rhiscx Banned

The ideas are rushing in like crazy!! You have no idea...

Oh wait, you probably have been there before.
    Hey, do you think I should post Kitsune Triangle next, or Stranded Paradise?

8. Llave Superless Moderator

I think Stranded Paradise would be a good choice. If you want, I could try to get a character facial sketch chart of the main characters.

9. Rhiscx Banned

Yea? Do you mind if I go with the original idea and see where that goes?

Mmm... Sketches would be lovely, If you could get those to me somehow.

10. Llave Superless Moderator

That's fine, The original is fine for telling a story. And I will try, although I am quite busy, but we shall see.

Read Chapter 8. I am somewhat confused about all the events, but I'm sure there is a reason for it all. Hope to read more.

11. Rhiscx Banned

What has confused you? Maybe I can help.

12. Llave Superless Moderator

Just the whole abrupt "gods" appearing. It just seemed a bit out of tune with the beginning of the story.

13. Rhiscx Banned

Yea. I was tinkering with this idea. I just didn't feel like inventing 30+ new characters. Besides we know these people from stories and legends, kinda makes it more "real" if that makes any sense. If you ain't feeling it, I'm glad to change it.

14. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh no, I like it, it just seems to be a little sudden. Maybe a little more subtle approach to introducing Hades would be better.

Also the shower thing with Kim's mother is a little... I dunno. Maybe an easier approach to summoning Excalibur.

15. Rhiscx Banned

Ok the Hades approach, I'll work on it.

The Excalibur thing, I should have known you would comment on it. Ok, so it isn't really for kids. But it has violence in it anyways....I lost my train of thought. Point is, I think I'll put my foot down on that point.

16. Llave Superless Moderator

Lol ok, was just a suggestion. It just didn't make any sense to me in my opinion.

17. Rhiscx Banned

I understand. I do appreciate your opinion, and I'll make a chapter of a evil group meeting or something. But in some works, things just happen, and the reader is forced to sit there, and keep reading to see where it all fits. Kinda that trick to keep them in you know?

18. Llave Superless Moderator

Indeed, I was not questioning your story. That's true, but regardless, you are the author, therefore you have every right to do what you so desire.

Sounds good, never hurts to have the bad guys appear xD

19. Rhiscx Banned

I tell you what. You got a certain charm about you. I'll let this one slide, and the next time, I'll introduce all villains at one point.

I think I can make that work.

20. Rhiscx Banned

My goodness!!! So many views, and no updates? Unacceptable!!!!! I do apologies, been a lot on my plate recently. But with out further ado, I bring you, another chapter or two.
    Look to the first page for the added chapters.