A Satanists Reality

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by AmericanSephiroth, Nov 18, 2009.

1. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Dude, your ideals are ones of ignorance and narcissism so i am afraid that you have lost my respect.You should also not make the statement that most satanists dislike christians when your merely putting a stereotype on them aswell as yourself.

2. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

ok now look here...war and murder is caused by humans having ANY difference at all that they can exploit to get the greater populace to go to war for the sake of rectifying this difference...religion is just used as an excuse and thats it rarely is it the TRUE cause of the war...and religion gets such a bad rap because the only religious people who make the news are the crazies.

war and murder will exist no matter what you try to eliminate...we will find other reasons to destroy one another

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I completely agree with you about this.

4. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

It's okay to have your own set of views...but don't rant on other people trying to change them.
    Simply say that it is okay and move along.

Anyways, what do Satanists support other than Satan?...

5. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

Loveless Ave. missing the point of it all
    ourselves really and the name satanism was used only to drive the bible-beaters away

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Why make a name to push people away but let it be known that's why you're called Satanists?

it seems to me that being called Satanist won't push "bible-beaters" away, but will just make them be against you even more

7. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

you know i didnt make the religion so i dont know everything about it, i know a lot but dont ask me the reasoning behind the late dr. LaVey's ideas because i never met him and not too many that know will answer

8. Always Dance Chaser

Nothing. Satanism is atheism made into a religion.

9. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

AmericanSephiroth you talk about christians trying to impress their views on you when, you mock their belief and faith and think you have the right to complain when your doing the very same thing through this thread.

Satanism is glorified narcissism.

10. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

I've been here a VERY long time, so it's not exactly a small feat when I say that is one of the stupidest, most idiotic things I have ever read on this forum. Congrats.
    Atheists don't believe in devils either. Read a book or somethin'.
    Unless I'm in Candid Camera: KHV edition again.

11. Always Dance Chaser

Neither do Satanists. Satanists do believe in God, Satan, angels, demons, angels, or anything of that nature. They don't believe in anything supernatural. They don't believe in any afterlife. They're atheists.
    Except it's a religion.

12. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

you can be religious about anything...i can religiously get up at 4 in the morning tie my shoes put on a pirate hat and sail around australia naked twice then take a shower... doesn't mean that you believe in a deity or anything...just means your dedicated to a certain way of things

13. Always Dance Chaser

Exactly .

14. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

extremely close and mosly correct except for the practice of magic

15. Always Dance Chaser

There, kockroach. straight from the horse's mouth.
    Try thinking twice or at least reading the thread before being a complete diсk.

16. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

And the fact that Satanists believe Satan exists.
    ATHEISTS don't. Why is that so complicated, fellers? They believe in no gods, Satanists believe in a devil or whatever. And even if I'm wrong about that, SATANISTS AND ATHEISTS ARE THE EXACT SAME THING!

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I direct you to:
    Even though some things are contradicting themselves here, Xakota was right, according to the Satanist himself.

18. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

sheesh...people really need to read the whole thread before posting stuff...i mean...its already been clarified....like 10 times now that satanists do not believe in satan...or any god for that matter...

19. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Unfortunately, I HAVE read this thread already. I'm somewhat shocked that so many people here lack glasses. I know every message board of any caliber is made up of idiots, but this is just apalling.
    Though, I apologize for my brief display of fellow ignorance. It's eight pages, you think I'd bring myself to read each one? ;)
    But, come now...Think about you're saying, guys. ATHEISTS AND SATANISTS ARE THE EXACT SAME THING, EXCEPT ONE DOES MAGIC.
    I'm going to repeat.
    SAME THING, ONLY ONE DOES MAGIC.
    ...I'm convinced this is a big joke, that none of you are actually this insane in the membrane, and soon the hidden camera shall be revealed. To quote from a anonymous chum, "That's akin to saying "Persons who chose not to wear sweaters on Winter support the flu".

20. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

ok look...they don't perform magic...gaaaahhhh....it's only the christian satanists that do it..you know the ones that actual worship the devil...there's a difference here you know