Digital Art A Product of Intense Bordem

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Fallen King, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    Well, I got bored, if you read the title, and i need a new keyboard which sucks:/
    [​IMG]
    CnC?
    V2 Colored
    [​IMG]
    V3
    [​IMG]

2. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm...I'll be blunt, the pink is killing meh inside. I love the sig, the black and white compliment it well, great stock and phrase. There is just too much pink boarder... Perhaps fading the pink or making a thinner boarder would help it?

All around I do think it is very nice, good work for boredom. xD

3. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I agree with Droid. The sig is gorgeous, text, lighting, color - works great. However, the pink takes away from it. If you don't remove it completely, at least cut most of it away.

Gorgeous in every other aspect though.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

To be honest, the pink is turning me off. It'd be much better in my opinion to just have the sig, which on its own is great.

5. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

Ill work on it when i get home from school today, i made a colored version of this before this one, and it looks better. but ill work on the border.
    Edit:
    Colored
    [​IMG]

6. Reisen Twilight Town Denizen

Were you trying to do a "misty tag" with the pink bg border? If so, you failed. Mainly because the tag is short, and not only that, the tag is black and white. So it doesn't fit together naturally. I would just take the pink out and leave it to what you're current signature is now.

7. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

The border goes a lot better with the colored one. The only thing that is a bit unfortunate, is that you lose some of the contrast you have in the gray-scale one. I'd recommend removing or changing the border. Perhaps it would work with the gray-scale one if you did a less "screaming" color than pink?

Also, you should edit your original post as well as posting the new version so that it's easier to see the changes without scrolling down.

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I love the coloured version so much! It's very pretty and vibrant!
    I also like the original image,
    I don't think the pink looks too bad in it, but it might look better if it was a bit thinner.

But great job overall, very impressive stuff.

9. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I recommend dropping the border entirely, or making it more even. The strange shape bothers me. And then you have the pen strokes and render going outside of the box... I like the artwork, but the entire border idea is not working, coloured or otherwise.

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

The color version looks a bit better to me, even though it may be a bit on the bright side.

Still, the border needs to be scrapped. Empty space in the tag is better than a pink border that has no place being there~

11. Daxa~ #stalker

The border.
    Its just....meh.
    Not even really the colour of it,though to be honest on both versions its a bit bright.
    But just that border is distracting attenion away from the very pretty main image thingy,which is not good.
    As its oh so pretty and well made.

12. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Without the border, i tried doing stuff to the negative space, but i couldnt find anything to do. Suggestions?

13. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I like it a lot. I actually think it works with the space. If you want to get rid of it, though, may I suggest cutting away the left side a bit? Make it less wide.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I agree. It looks fine with the negative space, especially with the stars you put into the background.

Personally, I don't mind the empty space at the left. It balances out with everything going on in the right side.