A Prayer For Eden

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    OOC

"In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes....." (Daniel 8:23-25)

[​IMG]
    "Five years and you poor creatures still haven't learned. I am sorry doll, but magic is not coming back, no amount of research in those ridiculous books of yours is going to change that." Fingers tapping on the arm of the stone throne in which he sat, the Demon Prince Tharados, now ruler of Eden studied the sobbing fairy woman before him. Apparently not defiant to the end like her brother had been when he had been brought in a couple hours before. While the body had been removed, the girl still knelt in his blood. There was no time to clean up between the two, nor did he care to. The coppery smell of blood was a delight to his nose, the screams of the fairy when she saw the blood, music to his ears. There were no demon guards holding the girl in place, it was hardly necessary, when just his gaze could freeze her in fear.

With one long fluid movement, Tharados stood up and stepped from the dais, closing the gap between him and the woman. He hand was soft, delicate at first as he ran it across her cheek and down towards her chin. He gently lifted her chin to look her in the eyes.
    "You know I could grant you mercy." He started in a soft tone before his grip suddenly changed and she was gasping for air. "But where is the fun on that?" His hand had moved from her chin to her neck, slowly cutting off the air from getting to her lungs. This was not how she was going to die though, no that wasn't fun at all. Throwing her to the ground Tharados smiled at his prey as he stepped over her. "Such pretty wings you have here, they will make great decorations in my bedroom." He mused as he gripped the wings at the base and started to pull, getting ready to tear them from her body, not even allowing her the luxury of a knife cutting them off. One tug and the girl was howling and puking on the floor. Scoffing Tharados dropped her to the ground, wings still attached to her body.

"Pathetic, utterly pathetic. You are going to break too easily, too quick. Nothing like your brother, now he was a fun one to play with. How long did you spend just going along with what he had to say? Clearly he was the fighter, and the thinker. If you were smart you would not have followed along with him like the lost puppy you are." Tharados circled her like a vulture circled a dead animal. Finally he stopped smirking once more. "I think I have a friend that I want you to meet. I think you and he would have so much fun together." A chuckle escaped from his mouth as he started to walk away from the throne room, passing Lyphos on the way out. "Have fun with her. Think of it as a gift. You need to get some stress out, you are going to go mad trying to find those kids... or at least more mad than you already are." He stated placing a hand on his seconds shoulder before exiting the throne room, leaving Lyphos to his fun.

[​IMG]
    It had been five years. Five years since she last stepped foot in Dondra, the kingdom of dreams. Dreams that no longer existed. Dreams that vanished with the death of her parents, and the takeover of her throne. A throne that at sixteen she didn't even want. Now five years later, it wasn't that she wanted her throne, but she had to put an end to this. She was tired of running and hiding. Tired of scrapping for money and food to support not only herself, but her younger siblings, one of which was stuck in the form of a hawk. She supposed it was better that way, safer for him. If anything happened, at least he would be able to fly away safe, and hide among the trees. It was near impossible to pick him out as different from other Hawks besides his behavour and the way he always stayed close to Reyan. After so long of hiding them, keeping them safe, Aeradel was bringing her little brother and sister into the heart of danger once more. Not only back to civilization, but also into a position where they were going to stand against Tharados. It was the going to be more dangerous than all of the past five years, but if she didn't at least try, they would never be safe.

Stepping into the capital of Ocressa, it hadn't seemed to change all that much, except the castle was no longer lit up. The streets were still filled with music and dancing like they used to. People seemed to be having fun and living life that they used to before the fall of magic. The difference was, there was not the same light hearted nature that used to exist. Now instead of being light hearted and having fun, there was a tense undertone, almost like it was all an act.

Being fifteen, Rayen hated when Aeradel held her hand, but as they shuffled through the busy streets of Ocressa, with hoods up to conceal their faces, Aeradel held her tighter than normal, clearly tense. No one seemed to even be looking their way, but that didn't stop Aeradel from taking the extra precautions. If the demons found out they were still alive, well it wouldn't be pretty for them. From the rumours Aeradel was able to catch, most of the world assumed she and her siblings were dead. That was good, until she could actually make a stance, let the world think she was dead, and keep the demons off her back for a little while longer.

Strolling into one of the many bars along the main avenue, a woman lead Aeradel down to a small room under it. For a week now she had been sneaking around when her brother and sister were asleep and sending out letters and arranging meetings. Now was the day in which she would see what all came together. She only sent the letters to people that she knew that she could trust. And from there trusted them to get word out and information about the meeting. Aeradel didn't know who would show up, if anyone, but it was worth hoping, because hope was all she had. In this small base of operations, in the basement of a bar, she was about to start a revolution. Even if no one stood at her side, it was time to take a stand and offer one last prayer to the Angels that had forsaken them. A prayer for Eden.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  2. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Lyphos wasn't particularly happy with the idea that he was getting the weak one purely because Tharados wasn't liking how weak she was. He could hear that shouting, but when Tharados worded it as a gift, he knew he couldn't reject it. He only replied with, "Yes sir." and he entered the room to see the fairy on the ground. She was an average looking one, maybe he'd give her a six if she wasn't covered in her own vomit. He walked on over rather slowly, slightly enjoying the fact she was already intimidated by his presence alone. But once he got to her, he crouched down to her level on the ground and reached out to grab her chin, tilting his head slightly and saying, "Hm... you'll do alright, I guess. You're probably gonna have more fun out of this than I will though." he moved his hand to cup her face, then quickly pulled one of his claws and sliced at her cheek. He waited just a second before pushing his power into her head, trying to intentionally get her to associate that pain with the smallest bit of pleasure and he smirked, "A part of you loves that... don't you? The little sting of pain from a slice like that." he shifted closer to her ear and whispered in a low tone just for her to hear, "You know, most people don't feel that way in a time like this, but maybe you haven't woken up that part of yourself yet... such a fragile little fairy. You gotta start off small in these things." he kept pushing that bit of his power more and said, "Though... your brother did just die... you probably shouldn't feel that way. It's just wrong." He wanted her to have that conflict in her head, and fiigured she was weak enough where this indeed was working.

[​IMG]

Reva was staring at the letter she had received, knowing full well at that moment her answer was no. But the words on it intrigued her enough to keep reading it. The idea of a resistance against this group of demons from five years ago seemed like an impossible feat to her. And why did they even want her anyway? She was sure there were other people with decent swordsmanship skills that were in far more accessible regions. She was in the mountains, in a village no one went after. At best, she could ward off thieves and go out for the hunt. She could even steer off the dragons, despite not wanting to, that tried to attack the village. But in terms of needing someone like her? She didn't get it.

Reva closed the letter and remembered, speaking of the hunt, that she needed to go out there and get started. She stood up and put on the worn down armor that her people generally wore when fighting with the dragons years back. But she hadn't had it repaired in years. The blacksmiths left for more profitable areas, and those who were left were mainly just as depressed about the disconnect between the creatures they tamed. Reva knew they needed to eat though, so she grabbed her sword, which she sharped relatively regularly, and set off into the woods to hunt.

She specifically was going after the bears. No one in the village had previously been connected with bears. They were a ***** to kill, but if she killed anyone's connected animal it would hurt them more. Reva on the other hand, couldn't care less if the dragons died. Her mentality wasn't whether or not the dragons should be kept alive. It was whether or not she could connect with them. Which she couldn't. But she needed food to live. And she wasn't ready to die today

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The Fairy barely looked up from where she was cowering as another demon entered. She was shaking badly, tears streaming down her face, but not a sound came from her. It was a silent screams in her mind, but while she wasn't going down fighting, she didn't want them to have the satisfaction of her sobs. She shuttered at the demon mans touch, trying to pull away slightly, but not making as much of an effort as she should have to get away. A part of her knew that the more she struggled, the worse off she would be for it. His words confused and scared her. Why was she going to have more fun with this? What was he going to do to her? These thoughts were only answered by a stinging sensation in her cheek. Since the invasion five years ago, pain was a common thing. The world had been more dangerous, especially for one brave enough to research magic still. There was a new sensation however that accompanied the sting in her cheek, something that brought her to actually look at the demon before her. She shifted slightly letting another shiver ripple up her spine and her body became just the slightest bit less tense. His breath was hot against her ear as the demon spoke to her. Her mind felt like it was falling to something... something inexplicable. Before it could completely fall prey to it though there was talk of her brother. Once more her body tense at the thought, she wanted to throw up once more, but didn't as other thoughts distracted her, like the thoughts of how the pain felt almost relaxing. She couldn't quite explain it, she had not experience that feeling before. Perhaps it was just a way to keep her grounded but it was hard to tell, as her mind swirled with strange feelings and thoughts.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

In any other situation a trip to the capital of Ocressa would have been something to look forward too. Over the years Veilen had hear various different tales about what people had seen here and wanted to see it for himself, but during the time he was with his teacher and rarely could find the time to detour from their own journey just to sight see. They had still managed to see other sights along the way like Purra and it's capital Runna. Those would forever be something that he remembered and not because he nearly blinded himself by staring at one of the towers. He still remembered his teacher calling him an idiot for that, which it was a valid thing to say at the time.

Now here he was actually walking through Ocressa and even with it being something that he's wanted to do for some time, he couldn't just bring himself to enjoy the sights. With the current state that the world was in doing something like that would've been out of place. Sightseeing wasn't the reason that he was here to begin with, what Veilen was here for had to do with the letter that he had come across a couple of weeks ago.

As per its instructions he made his way one of the bars along the main avenue and he was greeted by a woman who lead him to an room that was located under the main area of the bar. During his descent down towards the room, he started to wonder who else would be there by the time he'd gotten there. Someone had set out those letters with the intent of actually doing something about the demons starting with getting their magic back. Despite as skilled with a sword that he was, it only got him so far given what was out there for him to fight and his magic would make it much easier. He was let into the door and took notice of the woman, girl and pet bird in the room.
    "Were you the one who sent out the letter?" That was the first thing that Veilen asked upon entering the room.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Lyphos smirked the slightest bit at her reaction, he could already read her eyes and tell that the struggle was already happening. Lyphos almost felt bored with how quickly this was happening. He stood up and as he did, he allowed his face to show his boredom for but a second. Tharados was totally right. She was easy to break. Lyphos looked over at the guards around and knew that what he was doing was probably not best for the throne room, so he grabbed her arm and pulled her up. Not roughly, but enough strength for a wimp like her to be bothered by it. He then looked her in the eyes and smiled saying, "How about you follow me out of here, alright? I'm sure you don't wanna keep looking right there and remember. And maaaybe. Just maybe." he shifted by her other ear this time and whispered, "Maybe I can sneak you a little secret about... magic~" he used his power at those words too and looked at her and winked. Gross.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The fairy girls eyes dropped back to the ground as Lyphos stood up. She was still conflicted, fighting her own mind trying to figure out what to think or do at this time. Her mind was saying one thing, her heart another and while something didn't feel right, she couldn't pick it out enough to actually do something about it. A slight whimper escaped her lips as she was pulled to her feet, it came more from being startled than it did from actual pain. There was a slight ache in her arm as she stood up and stumbled into him slightly, but she recovered herself, her mind drifting toward the pain once more. He suggested they leave, and all she could do was nod. It wasn't like she could defy him anyways, he was a demon, and one that seemed close with the demon prince. If she tried to defy them, something much worse could happen to her than the conflict in her mind at the moment. It was almost strange how gentle he was being with her so far. Any pain had not been hard on her, not yet. It could get worse, especially since he suggested leaving the room, but at least she had time to compose herself, die with some shred of dignity left in her. She felt his mouth close to her ear once again. While she at first was not really listening to what was going on, one word made her snap to attention. "Magic... Do you... I just wished to fly one last time. Is that ever going to be possible?" She hadn't realized what she was asking until it was too late. The idea of information on magic was enticing as she started to fall into a false sense of security. Her mind too innocent to comprehend any other meaning behind it, even as she felt a sort of draw to the demon.... an attraction almost. After all, he was rather nice to look at, even if he was a demon.

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Lyphos enjoyed her seeming naivete and reached out and took her hand and pulled her closer as he began walking, "I can find a way to make you fly one last time..." he used a tempting smile and his power and started walking, "Just come along with me, and I'm sure you'll get that joy of flying. Possibly more, if you're willing to open yourself up to new possibilities... but hm..." he let go of her hand and started walking away from her as he said, "I don't think you want it enough. I think you're too weak to be a fighter... maybe I should just hand you off to the next person." Lyphos continued walking away as he added, "Unless you wanna prove me wrong..." he wanted her to follow. Wanted her to basically beg for it. He didn't even say how he was going to get her to fly, he was still gonna hold up on his end. But he wanted her to literally beg for it, it would make it all the more fun later.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

In the middle of one of the bars along the main avenue, a tiny figure collided with one of the walls and bounced off of it, landing face first on the ground. Battousai the manslayer was his name, drinking was his game. In fact, it was drinking that had just caused him to fly more freely through the air than any bird. He'd challenged a man to a drinking competition for the third time this week, and had gotten simply swatted off of the table and into the wall because of it. In the guy's defence, he probably hadn't intended to actually hurt Battousai, but when you were the size of a thumb every action had a much larger reaction.

Getting up, he made his way over to the man, being very careful not to be stood on, and began yelling up at the guy. "Oh that was a fine attack indeed, but this changes nothing. I demand a rematch with you! Rematch! Rematch! I'll drink you under the table!" Battousai laughed, his wording making him sound annoyed but his tone sounding very much giddy. The male did, however, ignore the tiny drunk. Turning and giving a quick whistle, Battousai gave up on the challenge as his trusty steed, Ralph the squirrel, came racing over. Saying nothing further, the drunken scholar led Ralph towards the basement of the bar. They had a meeting to attend.

Several minutes later, Ralph arrived at the bottom of the staircase (it took a long time for him to get down safely), closely followed by his master...only master Battousai fell down the last stair only to, once again, land face-first. He laid there for a moment, pondering what his next move would be. He could get up and move on, or he could sleep. He was feeling pretty tired...but if he slept he missed out on adventures! Well that made the decision so much easier. Standing up, he climbed up onto the nearest table (which took quite a while) and then yelled at the top of his tiny lungs, which due to his size was perfectly acceptable, "hello, boy with the red hair! I have come to join you on your quest for justice! Your adventure for vengeance! The search for my lost magic!" Battousai declared, standing in numerous poses and flexing his muscles with each statement.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

Her cheeks began to warm slightly as Lyphos took her hand and brought her closer to him. She looked up at him with wide eyes as he told her that he could make her fly one last time. All she had to do was go with him, she could do that. Go with him and open herself up to more. The thought seemed dangerous, but appealing she supposed. She walked beside him in silence until he dropped her hand and stated that she was too weak. He was taunting her to prove him wrong. She didn't know how she could do that, but she wanted to fly, she wanted to follow him. "No! I can fight! I will open myself up to whatever you need me to. Please! I want to fly again!" She called out to him, running to Lyphos and grabbing his hand, trying to stop him.

Lyphos didn't look at her for a moment, but he did finally turn to her and chuckled, "So desperate~" he took a claw out and cut at her hand, and did the same with his seduction ability, just as the pain should have struck her and he placed his other hand up to her cheek, "You like that, don't you? I see it in your eyes." He dug in a bit more and pushed the ability just a bit harder.

Her breath caught at the back of her throat, at first it was from the pain, and then it was in pleasure. The pain, what was it about the pain. "I-I do..." She admitted. She didn't know why she did, but she was opening herself up to more like he suggested and slowly was accepting this change. She stared into his eyes. "What is this feeling?" She mumbled, embracing the pain the more he pushed it

Lyphos leaned into her, bringing his face as close to hers as possible. He lingered for a second and pulled the claw away and asked, "You want more?"

His breath was hot against her face as she stared up at him, the pain starting to ease. They were so close and she didn't know what to do now, all she could do was stare. Finally works came out of her mouth, small and shallow. "Yes. Please. Yes." She asked nearly completely falling prey to Lyphos and his power

Lyphos pulled her almost delicately to a private room. It was not his bedroom necessarily, it was more along the lines of his playroom he locked the door once they were in and he pushed her up against a wall and reached for her wings, knowing they were probably the most sensitive, and he tugged at them so it would hurt her, while also using the power to make her love it as he asked, "Got a name, little fairy?"

There was still a slight hesitation before the fairy followed him into the room. She didn't have much of a choice but she followed him willingly anyways. She didn't take much time to observe the room, her eyes remaining more on Lyphos as he shoved her against the wall. Her back was pressed against the wall as she glanced around not sure what to think of this for a moment, but as her wing was tugged and pain shot through her back. A scream ripped from her throat for the first time since she was with Lyphos. However she tilted her head back, savouring the pain, a small smile starting on her face. "Zelina....My name is Zelina." she said through gasping breaths as her hands moved to grip Lyphos's arms, digging her nails into him waiting for more.

"Zelina, that's a pretty name~" He wasn't actually lying for the sake of it there. He liked the name. He just wished it wasn't on a fairy. He leaned in and let his lips give her a very gentle kiss for just a moment before saying, "My name is Lyphos." He then dug his nails in more, "Let out another scream for me~"

The kiss, so short and so gentle, but it was enough to make her want him more. She leaned in for more but he had pulled away from her enough to say his name and make another order. "Lyphos.... I've heard if you." She said thoughtfully as the pain grew and she screamed again, this time not as intense as the first time, but her own nails dug into him as he body tensed

"So you have? I take it then, you know my reputation?" he stopped with the pain again, giving her just enough time to relax as he asked, "Does it fill you with fear then?" he was moving her closer and said, "Depending on whether or not you give me a genuine response, I'll kiss you for longer."

Her breath was heavy for a moment, but slowly calming as the pain stopped. Her fingers released their grip on him, but her hands still rested on his arms. "Yes.... I am terrified by you, but also interested by you. You helped destroy my kingdom, and lead the particular march into my lands that got my parents killed... but right now I want nothing more than to be with you. The fear only adds to the appeal." Truths came easier than lies. Her father was not entirely fairy so she had the ability to lie, but the truths were the easiest things to come to her and so that is what she mostly spoke.

Lyphos smirked a bit and said, "I like the sound of that." and he leaned in and kissed her deeply. As he did so, he only pulled at her wings harder, making it more and more painful the longer the kiss went on for. After a bit, he broke off suddenly but kept close just to see what she'd do.

The kiss was sudden and pleasant but the pull on her wings caused her to press herself against him, her hands sliding to his back where she held him firm. Tears streamed down her face, but she refused to break the kiss to scream out in pain. Her wings, they were in great pain. It felt like they were going to tear at any moment, and yet that was not where her focus was. When he finally released her, she was panting and a bit shaky. Her hands slid from his back but she didn't want to let go. Knowing who he was and his power, she felt like she had no right to just outright ask for what he wasn't currently readily offering, so she dropped to her hands and knees, groveling. "Please... don't stop. I-I don't know what it is... this feeling. I want more." She begged almost as like it was a sort of drug to her.

Lyphos was a little unamused by how quickly she was begging. It meant he was pretty much almost done with her. But he figured he might as well keep going. He was going to make her feel so delusional that she wouldn't know what was right and wrong anymore. He was almost tempted to not kill her, to see just how far she'd be willing to go for as long as he kept her alive. But it wouldn't exactly be anything new to him, but it'd been a while since he'd gone that far. He grabbed her by the wings again off of her hands and knees, pulling her up and grabbing her hair afterwards and pulling that tight too saying, "You're gonna get so much more, you're gonna drown in it." and he moved her neck to the side and released his fangs and bit into her. It was the closest he every got to getting someone's life source, but it never felt enough. His toughness with her was only getting worse and worse, and he was getting kind of into it.

Being jerked up by her wings was the most painful thus far. A horrible scream ripped from her throat as her feet tell into place under her, supporting her weight so it wasn't all on her wings. While the pain brought a sort of edge to the situation that she had been enjoying, she still wanted to keep her wings attached to her body. The wings that she had always loved so much. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the warm seeped through down into every inch of her. As he pulled her hair she gasped, anticipating whatever was to come next. He had promised her more, more was what she wanted, what she begged for. She had not expected the sting on her neck. She had thought him about to kiss her again. Never the less she groaned in delight as pain messed with pleasure. She voluntarily bore her neck more for him as he tore into her skin, not even noticing the blood she was losing.

Lyphos kept at it for only as long as he knew she could lose blood for while still being able to lose a little more from other things. He went from the pain inducing to the slow moment again, he licked at the open wound to seal it slightly and to get the little bit of blood. Then he started sucking on her neck a little, he paused to ask, Tell me what you want me to do the most, Zelina."

The moment the pain stopped Zelina relaxed into his arms, almost leaning against him to keep herself up. Her face was visibly pail but she didn't seem to mind in the quiet moment as she rested against him, letting him lick and her wound on her neck. She didn't seem to mind at all. When he asked his question she hesitated. She had always been sheltered from the world, naïve to most things. She didn't know what she wanted, so she turned to the one thing that he promised. "Make me fly, like you promised you would. Make me fly." She begged. She knew that it wouldn't be in the sense she was used to, but she wanted that feeling to return to her, that bliss and freedom that came with flying high in the air with nothing but the wind and the birds to accompany her.

Lyphos thought about it before saying, "I can't quite yet my dear, I'm sorry. It will happen, but I need time to prepare. You gotta understand these things can't just happen immediately anymore." he moved his face in front of hers and gently rubbed her chin, "But it will happen. Until then, I'll make sure you enjoy yourself~ But through that way you didn't know you loved. You want that, right?" he only pinched her chin slightly, to remind her of the pain in the slightest way to get her begging for it again, and he used his magic to make sure she did. He was refueled the slightest bit after getting blood after all, "But I know you want more than this. You wanna scream for it, don't you? You wanna ravish in it."

Zelina's breath shuttered as he faced her, his voice soft, mesmerizing. Yes she did want to enjoy herself. She wanted to revel in the joy brought by what he was doing to her, the unfamiliar sensations that be brought her. As he pinched her chin she let out a breath trying to control herself a little better but her mind was no cooperating as well as she wanted it to. It was slipping as he continued talking. "I do. I do want more. So much more." She tilted her head to the side again to show her neck, this time the unmarked side. A clean slate. "Make me scream." She begged

Lyphos leaned in as if to bite her, but at last second he move his head and took his claws and dragged it on her neck instead. He knew what points to avoid but also knew what points would hurt her. He held her head so she couldn't move too much. Then he stopped, let the wound set, and he reached over to a table, which had a liquid that was going to make the wound sting. He put it right on top and whispered to get her to say it herself, "More~"

There was a sense of disappointment when she didn't feel the sweet sting of his fangs piercing her neck, but that vanished as she felt his claw on the back of her neck. She did her best to stifle a cry as his claws dragged across some rather sensitive parts of her neck. Small cries escaped her throat as he hit some spots, but then it all stopped. The residual sting of the claws lingered on her neck. She was about to ask for more but something cold slipped down her neck and as it hit the ruined skin, she began to scream as it felt like it was burning. Instinctively she went to tilt her head back, but was stopped by Lyphos's tight grip. Slowly the scream subsided but instead left Zelina, laughing through the tears that stung her eyes.

Lyphos grinned a toothy grin when he heard her laughter and he grabbed her and brought her over towards a bed. It was not a very comfy bed, he didn't care if she was comfortable. As her stinging would have been subsiding, he began to pick up chains to tie her to the bed. When he had her locked in he said, "Now I can do even more to you, so much more~" and he picked up a small knife and showed her it, "This might scare you now, but soon you'll be begging for it." and he began to place the blade towards her legs, making sure to cut very sensitive parts of her skin, slowly. He kept the fluid nearby and made some of the cuts sting with it, while the others he left alone. As the stinging happened, he gave her a conflicting pleasure, the kinder one. The gentleness of his kisses on her neck and arms. He hoped, very soon, she would become impatient with the kisses, and soon be begging only for the pain. Then he would know he was almost ready.

Regardless of her reaction this time, he made sure to keep her from bleeding too much. He gave her some food he'd tested to make sure it would restore at the very least blood, and keep her from passing out. This went on for quite some time, he was just waiting for the moment she only wanted the pain parts. He kept whispering into her ear, "Gentle or Ruthless." Waiting for her to finally beg for only the ruthlessness.

The slightest bit of fear crossed Zelina's face as she saw the chains, but there was still a slight chuckle coming from her every time she shifted a certain way and the pain renewed itself. He spoke of doing so much more and her mind thought of what he had said earlier. "I am open to anything now." She mumbled to him, feeling this was more what he meant by it. Open to new things, experiencing the pain. The knife, it didn't scare her so much, not when he had already been using his claws. She didn't know quite what to expect though. When the first sting of the blade came, she gasped and then groaned in pleasure understanding what he meant by wanting more.

She hadn't wanted to stop for food or any rest to heal, but it was what Lyphos wished and so she obeyed, knowing that if she didn't he wouldn't offer her anything else. No more tender moments, that were quickly growing ever shorter, and no more pain and thrill of the blade caressing her skin. Over time the kissing was getting boring. It was losing its attraction but the pain, with each cut, or splash of liquid, it renewed the thrill of it. "Ruthless... more ruthless." She pleaded, coming to the point that she thrived off the pain, it was feeling more and more essential to her. The pain was her high and she didn't want to come down from it. "Give me more" She asked again relaxing and tilting her head back, preparing to embrace it.

Lyphos loved hearing the way she pleaded. During one of the breaks, he had quickly looked up a book on fairy anatomy, and found a part of the wings that would be the easiest to puncture while still being strong and causing minimal ripping for what he intended for her. He knew this was going to be the most painful for her, but he had a feeling she wouldn't care anymore. All she would be able to do is love it. If anything, it'd be the action that finally made her fully snap. He grabbed her wings and spread the first one out across a table to the side of the bed. As Lyphos found the point he wanted, he marked it with a bit of her blood and grabbed a knife and placed it to it. He held it there, just applying pressure for but a moment. Then he grabbed a hammer. And with one swift movement, he hit the hammer into the knife and stabbed it in the spot, through the wing, and waited. Listening to her, hoping he'd get the response he wanted.

Her wings, they were still a spot of conflict for her. They were one of the most sensitive spots on her body, but they remained precious to her, making her worry a bit about them getting damaged. So when the knife was pressed against one spot, she found herself holding her breath. She wasn't sure if it was out of anticipation or fear anymore. She couldn't tell the difference between the two at this point. She thought that the process was going to be slow, and wasn't paying enough attention to be aware of the hammer that suddenly struck the knife, and the sudden piercing of the wing. She screamed, longer and louder than she had ever before. There were sobs, but even through it there was a light expression on her face, like it wasn't all bad. It was the ultimate high. "More...." She whispered though her voice now soft and cracking from the screams.

Lyphos' smile was even wider. He kissed the spot her had hurt first, after pulling out the knife of course, and said, "Alright, I'll give you another one then~" he walked over to the other side of the bed and did the same spreading out to her other wing. He placed the knife again and said, "Beg for me to pierce it. I want everyone in this castle to know you want your wing broken through. That you fully understand the pleasure of this high and that you can't go back. Beg for it." he didn't care about hiding his roughness in his voice anymore.

He agreed so quickly that she almost was expecting the catch. It was taunting her now, she could feel the blade resting upon her wing, feel the weight of it linger there as the high she had gotten from the piercing of the last wing started to slip from her. "Do it! I need it! Please do it again. I will do anything." she begged, though her voice wasn't quite as loud as he seemed to want it, it was as loud as she could go. With the combination of her normal soft voice, and the fact it was wearing out from screaming, she offered all she had when she spoke but it wasn't much.

Lyphos waited just the slightest bit to hear her whimper, before he went all out and did it again. As she was enjoying the high and recovering from it, he removed the knife and licked the blood off of it before he climbed on top of her and kissed her roughly, biting at her lip to add a bit to it before he reached her down below, and going in for totally past the pg13 rating he teased her down there as he said, "You'll only get this feeling from me. You can't get it from anywhere else. You're mine now, and I know you want to be~"

There was another scream as the place punctured her wing. Once more it was followed by panting, sobbing and laughing, all mixed into one. She didn't know what he was doing as he climbed on top of her, but she felt a trust in him. He had given her everything she wanted and more so far, why would that change now? His mouth was suddenly against hers, the metallic taste of blood coated her tongue. It wasn't much, but it made the kisses that much more appealing, it made her lean into them and beg for more. And more is what she got as he teased her a bit. Never had she experienced this in her poor innocent life. Never bad her brother let her get this close to anyone besides him. He always made sure no one could do as much as scratch her. Perhaps that was why she never realized what she was missing until Lyphos showed her. "Then do it." she begged him. "I was your the moment I chose to enter this room. Totally yours, and I love it." there was a sort of adoration in her voice, as if she actually believed it now and believed she handed herself over willingly to him. She didn't recognize the forced nature of any of it. Didn't know that he had any magic left to influence her thoughts.

Lyphos had a bit of an evil chuckle as he started undoing his pants and said, "Alright then, let me give you a little more then~"

He ended up having his way with her, by the end of it he removed her chains so she could relax her arms, giving her the time for relief to wash over her body, since he knew she needed it after that last part. He nibbled slightly at her wrists after he did so, but overall he was intentionally being gentle. Whether or not she'd appreciate it, he didn't care.

It was a different kind of high than before, but enjoyable none the less. It had been similar but on some levels, more intense and didn't fade as fast. With the chains undone, she allowed herself to relax and enjoy the adrenaline still
    pumping through her veins. "Thank you" she whispered to fill the silence as she rested, letting the brush of his lips and teeth against her wrist lull her.

As Zelina would have rested, Lyphos had gotten himself up and prepared a small contraption out in one of the lesser used courtyards of the castle, it was pretty high up, so it had a bit of a view, and he had connected kind of a flagpole system, he made sure they were both about her wingspan's distance away from each other. People probably were wondering what the hell he was doing, but now he had a set idea on how he was going to break this girl. He went back to grab her, hoping she was still asleep, so she would be half awake when he brought her over there.

Zelina had easily fallen asleep in the time following, both mind and body exhausted. She didn't even realize Lyphos had left until he returned and picked her up. Even then she was tired enough that she barely opened her eyes as she rested her head on his chest, wondering where they were going as the cool, fresh air of the outdoors caressed her skin.

Lyphos sat her upright and placed her in between the flagpoles and grabbed the first clip from one, and attached it to the hole he had made in one of her wings, then he went to the other one and did the same thing. He motioned for one of the guards to come help him out, the guard looked pretty damn interested in what he was going to do. Lyphos walked over to one pole and the other demon walked to the other and Lyphos said, "You said you wanted to fly, right? Get on hyped cause you're going in three, two, one." and he and the other demon began pulling her up very fast and held her up in the air. He told the other demon when to lax up and when to pull again, because he didn't want her wings to tear off, but he knew this was excruciating. Hell, she might even hate this. But he didn't care. He almost wanted her to so he could hear her scream a true scream of agony, but at the very least he wanted the scream to echo. He half wondered if the prince was sick of all the screaming but he was having the time of his life, he didn't care.

There was not attempts to move or get away as Lyphos set her down and took a step away. She looked concerned however when he grabbed a clip and laced it through the hole in her wings. "Lyphos, what are you doing?" she tried to ask him shortly before he told her she was going to fly. Even with the count down, nothing could have prepared her for what was coming next. The swift tug on her wings, then she was off the ground. Her entire body weight was being supported by one hole in each wing. It was more painful than anything she had experienced over the past day as she was suspended there. It was only with the help of magic that her wings could normally support her. The agony she was in was unlike anything else. It felt like her wings might tear from her body. She could hear herself screaming and thrashing around desperate to free herself, but she almost felt like it wasn't her, like she was outside that bloody, broken body, just watching it scream in pain. There was no pleasure as long as the pain remained, it was too intense for her to feel anything else. But it was there, hiding, waiting until it was over to come in, once the screaming and thrashing stopped, it would be there.

Lyphos kept this timed until eventually he told the other guard to lower her. When she was on the ground, he left her there for a moment before walking over and staring down at her and saying, "I never said I'd give you the magic to fly again. I don't have that kind of power. But a part of you looks like you wanna go again. You must be craaazy. I like that. If you want it again, you better start counting down from 100. Maybe this time, you could look up and see the bird fly by." he then walked back over towards the flagpole and leaned against it, waiting to see.

As she hit the ground, she didn't even bother sitting upright, instead she curled into a ball on her side. Her hands wrapping around her to touch hernow very sensitive back. Lyphos was soon standing over her. Any kindness Thar he showed her before seemed to be gone. But the pleasure and high finally hit and she found herself pushing her fingers into the sensitive spots and laughing. She was starting to forget the fear and pain from when she was suspended and let the high of it take her. It was only because of this high that she started counting. Even going as far as standing up as she counted. Her face turned up so that she could stare at the sky awaiting her, and greet the wind on her face. She truly believed this time the high would win over the pain and she would enjoy it more.

Lyphos nodded to the demon when she reached the number one and they pulled her up again, this time, he kept her there longer. Amused greatly by her reactions. He intentionally made it so the thing jumped every now and again, he didn't want her to enjoy herself too much. He still wanted her in pain.

It was more the initial pain this time that gout to her. Screams when she was lifted off the ground and each time the cables jolted and jumped. Between there were periods of time laughing, or silence as she let the pain wrap into the pleasure. She never asked for more though, being held up like that was enough that she didn't need to. On on of the jumps however she felt something teary in her back as the muscles started to give in. There was no external tearing of the wings from her back, but inside the muscles were coming apart and she screamed on pain and terror, scared that they would soon just rip off.

Lyphos motioned to let her down after he could almost read what was going on from one of the screams. When the was down on the ground, he unclipped her and examined her wings and said, "I suppose I did more damage than I intended. I'm not going to apologize for it. After all, I got you to fly, didn't I?" he pressed into one of the parts of the wings torn internally and said, "It isn't as fun for me to watch you plummet from the sky because your wings tore off your weak little body. But maybe you'd enjoy the free-fall... nah." He dug is claws in and asked, "What are you without your puny little wings, Zelina? If I took them from you, if I presented them as a gift to my prince, because they are quite gorgeous wings, would you still be equally as useless? I mean, at this point they're just decoration~"

The descent to the ground couldn't come fast enough. Even with the high of the pain reverberating through her entire being, there was something telling her this particular pain was very, very bad. It wasn't long before Lyphos stood over her again and then unclipped her. Zelina didn't respond to what he said at first. She didn't expect an apology and him making her fly was something she had loved and hated. She used the pain of him pressing on her injuries to focus herself on what was currently happening, instead of thinking about the feeling of muscles tearing. "Magic... They need magic to support me like that." she gasped trying to defend herself from being weak. She whimpered as his claws dug in, adding damage to her torn muscles. "Please. Don't take my wings, they mean everything to me. Wings are a source of pride for fairies, and they remind me of my mom." Sometimes she wished it was easier for her to lie. She had a feeling that he wouldn't want her to have anything she cared for more than him. At this point she actually pushed into his claws gasping at the pain, but as it laced through her she relaxed slightly.

"Pride huh? And why should I let you have that, huh?" he pulled a little more and continued, "Now reminding you of your mom, that's sweet." He tugged harder, "You think your mother would be proud of you now? You've been begging for me to literally torture you, and you've been loving it. If I were your mother, I'd be horrified. Why would you want to be reminded of what filth you are?" he leaned in and said, "But, I can take them away from you, and you don't have to worry about anyone judging you. I'd literally be stealing away your pride, what makes you a fairy, and you can fall into this pain and love it with no guilt. But for as long as your wings remain, you're going to be haunted."

She couldn't understand why or how he could make losing her wings sound like such a good thing. She thought of her mother. "My mom wouldn't be angry, I don't think she could. She was always far too gentle. I... I would disappoint her. Zarron always said I was just like her..." she commented as guilt that she didn't realize was there hit her. She didn't want to agree she wanted to hold onto the ones she loved, but the guilt was crushing. "Would you love me more if you took them?" She asked, searching for a replacement of love after so much had been taken away.

"Nah." Lyphos admitted bluntly, "Quite frankly, I can't love anyone any more than I feel right now. But it's not a matter of how I feel. You've seemed surprised by what you've learned so far, so let me tell you the most surprising thing." he pulled at her weak wing even harder before letting it go, "Soon you'll be begging for me to tear the wings off your back because that's all you want. You don't need more of my love. You just want to forsake what makes you a fairy. But once you do, you're just gonna end up one of my little playthings. Not that you aren't already, but that's all you'll want anyway. So come on Zelina." he pulled at the other wing, "Do you want me to free you?"

He pulled and she whimpered, but when he stopped she could only think of the pain that she wanted. While she didn't agree with him, she did want more love, she also didn't want to lose what she was getting from him. The more he spoke about fairies and the more she thought of her mothers soft spirit and her fathers fighting, the more ashamed she felt. She had not fought when they took her, or stopped them from killing Zarron, her soft spirit lead her to following blindly, and instead of falling in love with someone as caring as her father, she fell in love with a demon. All she had to do was forsake who she had been and she could be with him, even if he didn't love her more. Pain splintered through her back again as he tugged on her wing, but after the highs that she was getting while flying, it didn't compare. Just that thought was a slap to the face thinking of what she should be. Her voice was small, scared, and unsure, but eventually she managed the words she knew he was looking for "free me."

"Huh? What was that? I can't hear you. Say it louder." Lyphos replied, he tugged at her wings the hardest he had so far.

Zelina gasped and sobbed but took a shaky breath glancing up at him. She took a moment to embrace the pain and let it remind her why she was going to say what she was going to say. "Free me." She said slightly louder. Her focus was not on the words though, it was clear she was more caught in the pleasure of the pain.

"Louder. I want you to scream it so loud your brother can hear you wherever his soul lingers now." he grabbed both wings and pulled at the same time with the same roughness.

There was a slight shriek. She had not expected him to yank on both her wings. Tears streamed down her face as she tilted her head up, watching the clouds, remembering what those highs were like while he had her suspended, before her wings started to give way. He had given her that feeling again, her brother never could let he promised. Her brother always kept her hidden and safe, but this danger, it was enthralling. "Free me!" She screamed, ready to leave her life of cowering behind her twin brother behind and embrace a life that Lyphos wanted her to have

Lyphos was brutal with it, he specifically grabbed at the weakest one, digging his claws in, and pulled as hard as he could with the intent to tear. When he finally heard the tearing noise, he pulled it off and quickly used something to clot her blood so she wouldn't bleed out. He held the wing and examined it saying, "It's so lovely. You're already halfway there. Don't you already feel lighter? Don't you already feel that freedom?" he placed the wing right next to her, so she could see it, "I'm breaking those chains for you. Just let me know when you're ready for the second one." he noticed a bit of her open wound and he knelt down behind her back and kissed near the spot gently, "I'll fix up your beautiful back after this, but you're making me so proud, taking this step, making decisions for yourself."

There was no stopping the screaming, though she knew he enjoyed it anyways and wished to please. Screams and sobs, she wondered if this was more painful then being hoisted up at this point, it was hard to tell. Her breathing was raspy when the wing finally tore free and she felt a little light headed, but after a moment she started to recover herself the only way she knew how at this point, and embraced the pain. She let it drown her as Lyphos spoke. She let his words seep into her bones like all he was saying was true and for her benefit. She examined the wing on the ground beside her, the holes that pierced it and the sturdy base that had been torn from her back. Her mothers wings, but she was not her mother. She couldn't hope to be, not like this. When he spoke of being proud of her, it filled her with great joy. She wanted to please him in all things. She wanted to make him proud, make him love her like she loved him. "I feel... free. I feel like I don't have to try and be like the beautiful, gentle creature my mom was anymore. I am ready to be what you want me to be. To be what pleases you." She told him, bracing for the pain, the screaming she knew would come with it, and the bliss that would follow.

Lyphos grabbed her other wing and kissed the back of her neck and said, "Now I'm going to make you freer." and he began to tear off her other wing. It was much more difficult, this one, because it wasn't already as broken as the other was. But soon, even this wing gave way. He did the same thing to clot the blood. He threw the wing on top of the other one and said, "I lied to you, just a bit. You see, your freedom isn't because you are actually free. Now you're more like a pretty bird, put in a cage with her wings clipped. But the freedom comes in the fact you don't have to think as hard anymore. You can now allow me to tell you what to do. Now you can be my beautiful slave with no repercussions." he pulled her head back so she could look up at him and said, "Now all you have to worry about, is what desires I will bring. You wanted to know about magic, this is a kind of a magic, a spell I will never free you from. So tell me, pretty one, what would you like me to do for you next?"

She was screaming, this wing hurting far more than the last one, as the muscles tore from her back, a process that had happened earlier with her other wing. She was sobbing and grabbing at him, just needed to hold on to something. Then it was gone. The wing was no longer attached and it was a relief, mainly because there was no longer the pulling and tearing feeling, only the pain to ravish in. It was all dizzying and things seemed to fall silent to her. He then spoke again talking about how he lied. How this was just so he could clip her wings and keep her in a cage. He took away her freedom, but he didn't take anything that she didn't give. He yanked her head up, and she stared at him, not in bitterness, but just seeming tired and confused. He spoke like she had a choice of what she wanted next, but she didn't know. She felt lost. She didn't know what she wanted anymore. "I want to please you." She tried to tell him. It was all she knew to do. Please him and he would love her wouldn't he?

Lyphos grinned the toothy grin again and leaned in and kissed her deeply. He bit her lip once more before breaking off saying, "We're gonna get your back all nice and fixed up~" and he picked her up, almost bridal style, but avoiding where her wounds were. He leaned down and picked up the wings and said, "Hold these for me while I bring you there." and he headed on towards the medical area.

When he had her getting sewn up. He headed on over towards the throne room, since he knew Tharados was back in there. He held up the wings and said, "Still want them, sir? She basically begged for me to give them to you."

[​IMG]
    A smile crossed his face as Tharados watched Lyphos walk in, carrying a familiar set of wings. "It seems you had fun. I could hear her screams through the courtyard, as well as her laughs. Almost makes me wonder what you did to her." He said thoughtfully as he stood up to take the wings. "These will go nicely next to her brothers wings on my wall. If there was one things those pesky angels did right, was create such beauty and strength when creating the wings. I don't know what it is about them that I am drawn to, but it is just so... perfect." He stated as he ran his figures over the almost velvet feel of the surface of the wings.

Passing the wings off to his servant to be put up in his room, Tharados turned to Lyphos, a cynical look in his eye.
    "I think I might have a little task for you when you catch those pesky brats." He told Lyphos beckoning him to a table at the side of the room, where a feast sat with some fine wine that Tharados began to sip on. Once they were both seated then he started to speak. "I have been thinking. I need a queen at my side. Ruling the realm is great and all, you are great, Yana is great, but there is something missing. That Blackburn girl, the older one. I want her as my queen. Capture her for me, the other two you can do as you please with." He told Lyphos, watching for a reaction before continuing on. "I was going to drag her with me to another demon realm, work some strong magic on her to make her want to be there, but your method, it interests me. Don't think I wasn't watching through parts of it. They girl is in love with you and you are torturing her. I want that. I want her to be begging for me, I want her to desire what I desire. To want to be in love with me. If I have to brain wash her, that is fine, but that isn't as fun as she getting there herself." He explained himself, looking rather pleased with his idea. "So, are you going to help?" Not so much a question as a command. Tharados liked to act friendly with with those he liked, but it didn't mean that they had a choice whether or not they wanted to listen to him. He would have his way.

[​IMG]
    Aeradel stopped her pacing as the first person came down the stairs. She stared at the boy with red hair, not one she recognized, so she must of heard about the letter through other means. "Yes I am the one that sent the letter. Aeradel Blackburn, and they are my brother and sister, Rayen and Andrus." Part of Aeradel wondered if she actually needed to make the introduction. Five years was not that long, hardly long enough to forget the royal family, but she didn't know what others had been through. For the most part Aeradel had avoided cities and demon infested areas. Perhaps they didn't remember or, or didn't believe that she was still alive. She had changed over the years, she would admit that. After all, that was what fighting for your life did to you, it changed a person. She was going to try and say more but a small voice came from the table behind the boy. Aeradel turned to the small voice to see a very small man standing there... and then it happened.

[​IMG]
    Rayen had been sitting quietly at a table off to the side, Rayen quietly talking to Andrus as he sat on the table in front of her. He could not reply, but she could understand him all the same. Over the years they had become good at communicating even if Andrus was stuck in his hawk form. She didn't look up as a boy arrived, but she gripped a small sword her sister had provided her with, that was hidden under the table. Rayen had only looked up as Andrus began to hop away from her, then fly over to another table. At first she was confused, then she saw him lean over to eat something, and that something was talking. Rayen got to her feet, the sword clattering to the floor as she ran to her brother and grabbed him in her arms, hugging him to her, stopping her. "Andrus! Stop! Don't eat him. It's not funny!" She exclaimed as she started to bury her face in his feathers. Meanwhile he squawked almost in a mocking fashion, then rubbed his head against his sister, trying to calm her down. Rayen seemed embarrassed as she looked at the very small figure on the table. "I am sorry for my brother, it was just a joke. Please don't get us in trouble." She pleaded before retreating to her corner, embarrassed about even having to speak up.

Aeradel let out a sigh as Rayen grabbed Andrus and ran away. "I apologize for my siblings. Anyways, as I was telling this other man, I am the one who sent out the letter. Now may I ask, just who you are?" Aeradel asked of them. She was going to ask them to state what help they could be in the resistance, but really at this point she just had to take all the help that she could get and not complain. There was only so many people brave enough to stand against the demon army. Perhaps over time she could build an army of her own, but for now it had to just be whatever few people that she could gather. Perhaps when they started making a difference there would be more members joining.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Lyphos listened to Tharados explain what he wanted from him with curiosity. When he mentioned how he basically wanted the eldest one to be the queen, Lyphos gripped the arm of the chair a bit in anger, and did his best to show it on his face. Truthfully, he just wanted to kill all three. He wanted them all to brutally murdered. But Tharados chose one of the brats as his idea queen. She would in all respect then be given a place above Lyphos, no matter how much he may break her mind into being head over heals in love with Tharados, that thought would still linger. But Lyphos knew he couldn't say anything about that, no matter how much he hated the brat, he couldn't go against Tharados. If anything, this meant he was probably going to torture the younger of the two more. Which was a shame, because the one he really wanted to hear the screams of was the older girl. Lyphos closed out those thoughts he bowed his head and said, "I would be honored, sir."

11. Glen Returned from the dead

As the man stood there in all his glory, he was suddenly confronted with the idea that he might be eaten by what was, to him, a giant bird. As the bird leaned over to grab him, Battousai stepped forward and simply waited. He'd never been eaten by a bird, and he was sure he could find his way out. What a grand adventure that would be to tell his future children about! "Come, devour me oh great bird of prey!" he called out, but alas it was not meant to be. The bird was retained, and his hope of an adventure in that aspect was destroyed. Well, that sucked. It was then that Rayen spoke up. "There will be no trouble, I assure you I have experienced far more fearsome things" he stated, responding to Rayen's apology.

Just as he was about to elaborate and tell of the time he fought a fish to the death, he was asked a question by another woman. "I am Battousai the man slayer, student of magic and conqueror of beasts!" he explained with a hearty laugh, flexing his muscles in all their miniscule magnificence as he did so. "I am searching for a way to restore my magical abilities, and to embark on the grandest adventure of them all; a quest to rid the world of the demons that plague it" Battousai said, making it sound as dramatic as possible. Every good tale needed suspense built up to it, that was common knowledge. He may have been drunk, but he considered himself a fantastic storyteller regardless.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

A lot had occured shortly after Veilen had spoken and during the time in which all of it was taking place, he stood there trying to process all of it. The very very short man that had started speaking to him was the first thing to caught him off guard, both because of his size and the fact that he had assumed that he was the leader. While this was the first time that he's seen her in person, the name Blackburn was familiar to him, so he gave her and her two sibling a quick no-wait a minute. One of her siblings was a bird. His eyes blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't just seeing things. Nope, she had indeed refer to a bird as one of her siblings. "O-okay. I'm Veilen, Veilen Celestia."

Having introduced himself, Veilen's eyes spotted the bird flying towards the other table that he was standing next too. Then he saw said bird eat the little man. Said attempt had ended in failure and the man followed by introducing himself. Not at all the name he was an expecting from a man, like it didn't fit at all. This certainly wasn't at all what he was expecting the first thing he'd fine upon arriving here.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    A low chuckle came to Tharados's throat as smiled, raising a glass of wine. "Here is to a glorious future that awaits. Succeed in this and more rewards await you. Perhaps even rulership over that pesky kingdom of theirs. You would still answer to me of course, but I can't be everywhere at once after all." A fair trade, Tharados thought. He got his queen and Lyphos was given more power than he had. Seeing the way he took control over the gifts he had given them, Tharados knew he could have more. An entire kingdom of people to play with how he would like. Tharados had not spent to much time tormenting the people as a whole, they were still allowed to live their lives the way they wanted, but that was because his kingdom was not perfect yet, once he had his queen then maybe he would be satisfied enough to hand Dondra over to Lyphos and Hality to Yana. As for Purra, that territory was his. He had pretty much run everyone out of Alcart, the capital over run by demons now. He would need somewhere to turn his attention to and have fun when things fell into place and he wasn't needed for the day to day ruling of things.

"Now on to bigger issues. Rumours are getting out that those brats are alive. I thought I killed that thought years ago, but they are coming back now. Put an end to it. Kill the kids, bring the other to me. Silence anyone who dare believe that they are alive, I don't care what means you use. They will use that hope to break out of the fear that keeps them in line right now, and that cannot happen. I have sent Yana out already but I need you to take a break from your little toys to help out as well. This world runs off fear, there is no room for those stupid brats to give anyone any reason not to listen. If you fail me again you will regret it. I will make sure you are in worse shape than those you seem to adore tormenting." He threatened and meant it. For the most part he acted nice and buddy buddy with Lyphos, but when a job needed done, there was no room for that.

[​IMG]
    Well this was going fabulously... A big mouth and one who hardly spoke. That was going to be her army to stop the demons. As a child Aeradel often wondered how her parents managed to deal with running the kingdom. Now they seemed even more like miracle workers. This was going to be a long journey, but she prayed it would still be successful, even if she hadn't heard back from some of the letter that she had sent out. It was barely a start that she had but it was better than just her and her siblings. "Well I suppose we should take a seat and I will share what I know so far." Aeradel motioned to the table, leaving her siblings at the other table away from her which they seemed to prefer, or at least Rayen did, but she had always been a shy girl.

Taking her seat at the head of the table, Aeradel glanced from the very small man, Battousai, to the red head, Veilen.
    "I have been doing some investigating over the years and came across a few interesting facts. Each kingdom as you both should know, had sacred sights, that have been long abandoned. Places to worship the God and Angel that created us. Apparently there were gifts, offerings left at the sacred sights of Dondra, Purra, and Alcart within the week leading up to the loss of magic. No one thought anything of them, just crazy old lady who still worships the old gods. I have a theory however. There was nothing mentioned about one in Hality, but that is where Tharados appeared from. The demon towers were later built on the same spots. My theory is the demon temples, and those offerings are related to the loss of magic. I think we need to get a closer look at them. Even if they aren't, they are clearly important to the demons. Destroy them and destroy their moral. Either way, I think we need to get close enough to one of those towers to investigate further." Aeradel explained before her eyes ran over the two to see what their thoughts were on it all.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

For the duration of Aeradel's synopsis of what she knew, Veilen pushed his confusion regarding the bird brother to the back of his mind and focused in on what she had told them. Listening carefully to what it was that she was telling them, he briefly thought about it and it did make some sense. He may have opted to lay low for the most part following the loss of magic, but he did hear a lot of rumors and keep what he heard from said rumors memorized. Fortunately some of the rumors had mentioned something about those towers, but nothing muhc in comparison to what Aeradel had just told them.

"How do you suppose we get close to them, wouldn't there be demons surrounding them?" Veilen asked, his eyes glancing towards Rayen and the bird/brother that she held. Okay he was real confused and curious about how that worked and while this probably wasn't the best time to ask, Veilen wasn't sure just what would the best time to ask be. "One more, unrelated, question. How exactly is your brother a bird?"

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Making his way to a local bar in Ocressa, Yukyo walked down the streets, hands in his pockets with his sword clinking against his waist every-so-often. Finally arriving at the bar, Yukyo almost slams the door open with a huge grin on his face. "Garcon! Your finest seat please!!" Yukyo walked into the bar making his way to the counter where the bartender was serving drinks. The bartender said his hellos to Yukyo as he took his seat. "One glass of your great whisky please!" As the bartender made his way to make his drinks, Yukyo began making some small talk with the other fine patrons of the bar. "Fear not my great gentleman and my lovely ladies! For I, Yukyo Alvaric, have returned from my most recent if not my most challenging mission yet!!" The bartender returned with Yukyo's whiskey. He turned around in his seat to take a sip of his drink. "Ah! Your finest whiskey yet my good man!! Just the thing I need after that oh so difficult task. I just don't know what could make this night better!" Yukyo took another sip of his drink before raising his glass for a Cheers in the entire bar.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

"Clearly the lad fell victim to some form of foul witchcraft. Birds and humans cannot reproduce together, I know all about that!" boomed the tiny man. "After all, as a scholar I encountered no magical beasts that had ever accomplished such a thing" he explained. He then rested his head on his chin, taking up the pose of the thinker. "As for the demonic towers, if only we had someone who could scout out the location. Perhaps our cursed friend here can take to the skies and communicate via writing later on, if he can recall how. Or maybe we can simply pass by the demons with brute force! No, I would be captured and the rest undoubtedly slaughtered...that is not how I wish my tale to end" Battousai said, his voice trailing off slightly.

After a few moments, he slammed his fist on the table. To him, it sounded like a tremendously angry sound, but to the others it probably wouldn't have even been audible. "Drat! Tactics is not my strong suit, we simply need someone who can avoid being seen and get close to them....wait, I fit that description" the hero of legend (in his mind) exclaimed, before striking a
    heroic pose. "Fear not, comrades, for Battousai the manslayer will ensure that the demons get what justice is due!"

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Yep, this was definitely going to be a long day. For such a small person, the man, Battousai, seemed to have a big mouth. "To answer your question properly Veilen, when magic disappeared my brother was trying to sneak out." There was a tone of bitterness when she spoke louder talking about what he did. "I am sure he planned to fly out of the castle window instead of going to bed like he was supposed to. The wave of power hit, magic vanished, and he was unable to transform back. At least my sister was caught in her human form" Aeradel explained her awkward family situation, which only lead to her sister shrinking further into the shadows, acting all shy like usual.

Then there was the other matter, and surprisingly Battousai had a pretty good idea.
    "Right, if you sneak in and get us some information, at least we will have a more solid foundation for a plan." Aeradel told him. "Before we do that however I think we need a few more people as back up. I know a tribe in the southern mountains of Hality, we will travel there first to try and recruit more people. After that we will head to the demon tower in Hality and see what we can discover." Aeradel suggested. "We will remain here, and prepare for the night, and tomorrow morning set out, so make sure you take the time to eat and do whatever needs done, because it will be a long journey on foot." Aeradel instructed the others, taking a moment to glance at her siblings and make sure they were alright. They were both fifteen, so they could look after themselves, but that never stopped Aeradel from worrying.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Veilen couldn't help but to blink a couple of times in response to Battousai's words while his brain tried processing them. The explanation he had gotten from Aeradel however made more sense and was easier for him to wrap his head around. In that case it seriously sucked for the kid, especially given that it evidently happened cause they were trying to avoid going to sleep. Not that he had much room to talk with all the times that he's tried to sneak off and ended up being caught by various different means. She then mentioned that they were going to meet up with someone else in order to get some back up before heading towards the tower. "Alright, sounds like a plan." Not that he even knew that it was he could do in the meantime, least other that eat.

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Yukyo continued to drink and recount his tale of his recent adventure. He kept laughing along with everyone in the bar and some moments he would be flirting a little bit with some of the women in the bar. All of a sudden, the sound of glass breaking echoed throughout the bar. Two people had begun yelling at each other and it wasn't long before a fight broke out between the two. As if it sparked a fire, the entire bar broke out into a fighting frenzy. Everyone had scattered and sounds of glass and wood being broken echoed throughout constantly. Being the gentleman that Yukyo was, he made sure the women of the bar escaped safely and quietly, he went back into the bar, making sure he didn't get caught up in the fight. Yukyo made his way to the counter to find the bartender. "Before I forget, here's my payment for my drinks!! Now let's get you out of here and call for some backup to clean up this mess." Yukyo handed the bartender the money before leading him out. The bartender had asked Yukyo to make sure if anybody else needed help getting out. Yukyo went back inside and found a staircase that led to what appeared to be a basement. He went in and discovered a small group discussing something. "I'm not interuppting something am I?" Yukyo smiled at the group as he interrupted their discussion.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

"A tribe of potential recruits sounds like a fantastic idea! Let us go there at once!" Battousai called out, showing his support. He turned around and put two fingers in his mouth and whistled. His eyes were sparkling at the prospect of the new adventure, and he was so focused on the very idea of it that he didn't even notice the person who walked in. "Come along, Ralphy! We have a rebellion to arise, a kingdom to save, a tribe to visit, and some demons whose asses are in dire need of kicking!" Battousai boomed, leaping onto his pet squirrel and directing him towards the door.

"OH GOD ITS A GIANT!" he cried out, turning to see the feet of Yukyo. He paused for a moment, before opening his mouth (as usual) and saying "right, I'm still small. Hello stranger, forget all you have heard! I am a teller of tales, nothing more and nothing less" he stated, before breaking into a nervous sweat. He wasn't sweating because he had given out vital information, he was sweating because he was sure this person had heard of the legend of Battousai the manslayer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.