A more obscure feature you're looking forward to in 2.5?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Ty, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Ty Traverse Town Homebody

inb4 hipster jokes

Everyone's looking forward to the graphic improvements of the games, replaying them, a KH3 teaser, getting the chance to finally play the Final Mix editions, etc., but what about the little things (or big that some overlook) that you're looking forward to?

As for myself, I'm really excited to play the races, despite the lack of online play. One of my favorite things in BbS, and seeing it on my TV in HD will give it even more of a Mario Kart feel.

2. Labrys King's Apprentice

This may be typical, but I'm looking forward to an online multiplayer, kinda like Days were you form a party and you complete some sorts of objectives, it was the only reason why I wanted days in the first place.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Now that I think about it, I really would like to see how the Command Board would look in HD.

4. Antidote Façade

Not really sure if this counts as "obscure" but I just find BbS to be a gorgeous game, and I'm excited to just run around the worlds and take everything in. They were talking about the emphasis on the added sound effects that weren't really noticeable in the PSP version, so I want to see how different it is. I'm someone who justs wastes time running around looking at pretty stuff in games. :X

5. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

I'm really looking forward to doing the Zach boss battle with Aqua, since Aqua is my favorite character to play as and that Zach boss battle is probably one of my favorites in the entire series. I'm also looking forward to see how the shot-locks will work on the PS3.

Boy, do I have some bad news for you...

6. Labrys King's Apprentice

Pffff it's not even anything huge, it's been used in a previous game before, so why not?

7. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

?

What're you referring to? If you're referring to the multiplayer, they've already confirmed that there won't be any multiplayer in the 2.5 HD Remix, so that they can start working on KH3 sooner.

8. Labrys King's Apprentice

When you said Multiplayer, you meant BBS Multiplayer? Wait was it called Multiplayer? Is so, then what a shame. But just as you said, at least Kh3 is being worked on soon.