A message from Beyond

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Dante, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante Merlin's Housekeeper

Hi Everyone, no, I'm not returning to this site...I don't think I deserve, nor would be welcomed here anymore by most of you. I made an *** out of myself and only proved everyone in my life right. I'm a selfish *******, and deserve to only be alone. I Just want to let you all know, I am deeply sorry, and truly wish you the best. I know, I don't deserve acceptance or forgiveness...that will be something I have to earn back. There are those that have stayed at my side despite my horrible personality change. and to them, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I love you for it. If you have anything to say to me, you know how to get in touch with me...or you can PM my brother here (thats me, Dante) and he will deliver your words of encouragement, or hatred. Maybe someday, once I find the man that I was two years ago, the man that smiled, and felt alive, and happy....maybe then I will make a return...but until then, I'm a ghost.

Thank you for reading this, I probably sound pathetic right about now....

-Arc

2. C This silence is mine

You will always have my respect Arc...

3. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Damn Arc, Even If you HAVE changed you know there are still people who care about you and respect you. Arc, I'm sure most of us wont give up on you, and I will do ANYTHING to get the old Arc back. Anything. Just don't lose that one bit of the old Arc you do have, and don't be hard on yourself, Please.
    I don't think there Is anything else I need to say that I haven't on MSN. Just promise me that you will tell me If there Is anything I can do to help.
    When you do find yourself, I'm hoping to see you back on KHV once more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.