A Link to the Future

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Krowley, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krowley Moderator

I've been having these weird thoughts lately...
    (But this thread has nothing to do with those)

In the fashion of dismissals and retirements, I too must tip my hat to the employment department here at kh-vids.net.
    The bonds and experiences I have had with those employed shall always be treasured. This goes for members as well. The friendly, the hopeful, the dreamers, even the **** disturbers. You are all fascinating human beings.

I wanted to be the last one to leave because I always want to see things until the end. That includes the era of departing staff. This is still a forum to some, but to others, its a community. All gathered by the fascinating blend of a Square Enix and Disney franchise. I'll still poke in and out for nostalgic reasons, but my commitment to this place has been fading for some time. A lot of leaving staff go out with a bang, but I just wanted a simple thread to salute the series and the fans that made the past 10 years one heck of a journey.

Whether you move on or keep optimistic, it doesn't matter. We are all connected.

[​IMG]

KROWLEY.​

PS:
    VKsJ-l_geaM

2. Yagiz Moogle Assistant

Have a good departure! You'll be missed krowley!!

3. Shuhbooty moon child

Christ, that gif at the end almost had me.

Good luck Krowley, I hope you continue to stick around with us!

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Ugh, another one of these. You guys are making my tiny heart fracture just a little more with each word. I'm sorry to see you go, because I know how much work you put into this place, but I know why you have to. Good luck with everything.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Well then, this is certainly on the list of things I didn't expect to happen. Farewell Krowley, you will be missed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.