A Limitless world.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Odamadillo, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I was inspired to write this after watching the Sword Art Online anime. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Chapter one: A world to dream about.
    May seventh 2013 a real life version of the game Sword Art Online seen within the anime was released to the first 10000 just like in the anime. The people around the world camped and rushed to get their hands on a copy of the game and the gear needed to play it. Everyone knew that if they didn't act fast they wouldn't get a copy, but still there was one person who wanted the game but didn't want to be caught up in the hassle of getting it. The man waited until three hours after the launch and went to his local game store to see if they had any left, he was quite known there so they would know what he wanted. as he approached the counter the girl behind the counter went onto the store stock database to see if they had any copies of the game left in stock. He stopped at the counter hoping there would be one left but much to his despair the girl nodded her head no. Seeing this he was devastated and punched the wall.

The girl behind the counter knew this would happen so she said "Calm down there will be more copies made and released before you know it!" but this was little comfort to the man as he turned and began to walk away. At that moment the store manager came out of the back, "HEY! You think you can just come in here and hit my wall then walk away! Get back here and face the music!" said the manager as he reached the counter. The devastated guy turned back and walked towards the counter to face the manager's wrath but he was in for a surprise as the manager's mad face turned to a smile. "Here take it and go it activates in four hours get home and set it up before it is too late" said the manager as he raised a bag that had a copy of the game and gear needed to play and shoved into the hands of his surprised customer.

In awe the guy looked at the bag then back at the manager no knowing what to say or do, he was frozen in place as if he couldn't process what had just happened. "You don't owe me a thing just get home and set it up. I know what playing that game means to you just get home and play it!" declared the manager. The girl behind the counter was just as surprised at what just happened but she managed to bring a few questions forward. "That is the last copy why are you giving it to him?" asked the girl but she wasn't prepared for the answer. "What else would a big brother do for his little brother?" asked the manager as he turned to the girl then looked back at his brother. "GO NOW! You can pay me back at a later date!" yelled The Manager. His little brother nodded yes and ran out of there heading home to play the game he dreamed of playing.

"Your the world's best brother, you know that!" said the girl to her boss as she watched the boy leave. "That was my little brother but he is hard to get along with. For him there is no reason to be out in the world unless some new game that interests him comes out. Said the manager as he picked up a bottle of juice and took a swig. He then put the bottle down and continued to say "All his life he has not been able to process things if they made no sense to him, like what you just witnessed. Because he hates moments like that he strives to know and understand his limits here and because of that he shuts himself away from the outside world burring himself in games and the internet."

"I have already lost him to it so many times I fear I won't get him back next time." Hearing that the girl was shocked "but if you fear that why did you give him that game?" asked the girl confused at her boss's motives. "Because it was after he saw that anime Sword Art Online when I first saw the humanity in his heart. He had just finished watching it when I popped in to talk to him about our mum's birthday when I saw him smile for the first time since he was a toddler. I asked him why he was smiling and he actually spoke to me for the first time but what he said that day stuck with me" said The Manager in response to the girl's question.

Hearing that the girl began to understand better and stared at the entrance then back at the manager, "What did he say that day?" she asked. "His words were "I just saw a world so full of beauty, mystery, power and wonder. It was like my dream world, where I belong, a place for me to truly exist as who I am. A world of no limitations, a world where things feel so real but are not . The perfect place for me" replied the manger as a tear came to his eyes. "I just hope when he comes back from that world he can see the beauty of reality just as much as he saw it there" said the manager as he returned to the back room to pull himself together.

The Manager's brother had finally got home and rushed into his room, it was a matter of seconds before he had all the gear set up and was ready to go to his dream world. It was still 45 minutes until the server launch so he decided to tell all his Skype contacts he got the game. Almost every single one replied the same thing "LUCKY!". This didn't seem to effect him in the least he just typed back " I'm not lucky your just unlucky". This went on for 42 minutes when he logged off and prepared himself for the launch. As soon as the clock hit the hour of launch he shouted "LINK START!" and he began his entrance into the world of his dreams.

In the hall of log in many windows appeared for him to fill in. The first one said "Username, Character name and Gender" he answered them all clicked finish. After that screen many more appeared and he filled all of them in with no hesitation. It took him about five minutes to get through the sign up sequence. At that moment a glowing blue light covered as his data began to change form he slowly was becoming the character he chose to be. But as he changed so did the location he was in.

It started with the ground turning into a short green grass then the form of a hill and forest. And to his left a town began to form. Within a matter a seconds the message "Server connected enjoy the game" appeared. At that moment he was fully logged in and the light consuming him began to fade. There stood a tall man with long bluish green hair to the middle of his back, he was wearing a classic black basic armor carrying a normal rapier blade attached to his belt. As looked to the right he saw another player battling a boar.

The player battling the boar has short black hair and is wearing the same kind of armor as his observer only in red. He was wielding a double handed sword and after dealing a few blows of damage was able to finish the boar with one final slash. After the battle ended the double handed blade was put away and the Player in red armor saw his observer and ran up to him. "Hey! You saw me battle what did you think?" asked he asked but got no answer."Say something will you! Don't want to? fine at least tell me your name. I'm Jin" said the player in red. The other player just ignored Jin and began to walk away towards the forest.

But before he could get very far a pack of Boar came running and surrounded the two of them. "looks like we gotta fight together but I can't heal you if we are not in a party!" said Jin as he sent a party invite. But before he had a chance to ready an attack a pop up appeared saying "Your invitation was declined." "You can't survive alone join my party!"yelled Jin as a boar hit him while off guard. After the attack Jin was left weak and the unknown player was left fighting alone while Jin prepared a healing potion.

2. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I don't like double posting but here is the next chapter of the story. It is shorter than the last chapter but enjoy it all the same.

Chapter two: Pride of the one

The one in black was being stubborn and refused to be in a party with Jin, who was now down and preparing a potion to heal up and rejoin the fight. Despite being alone to fight ten boar the player in black kept a plain face and fought on single handed. His bravery and will to fight gave Jin the time he needed to use the potion and get back in the fight, so as the two fought back to back the fight seemed endless since as one boar was knocked back another stepped in. It was at this point both players knew their only chance was to try and use their sword art ability to combat the boars. After that realization the thoughts of the man in black wondered back to what it said in the game guide. "Each Sword art is made unique based upon the player who uses it, based upon the reason and the heart of the user it varies into many different forms" So i was time for them both to see what form their sword art had taken.

Jin stepped forward and began to charge his sword art ability,A light blue pulse wave came flying out of the handle of the sword causing the ground and boar's data to become temporarily visible. The visible data copied itself and the copied data was absorbed by the sword increasing it's length and sharpness. The word Datablade appeared before Jin's eyes as he swung his blade reverting the ground and boars back to normal form as he sliced through five of the boars. As the boars faded away a level up screen appeared. It said "Jin leveled up to Level 2" that sight caused Jin to respond with a small celebration "Alright up a level already!" declared Jin forgetting all about the man still fighting behind him.

The player in black stood facing five boars when he began charging his Sword art ability. He closed his eyes and several screens appeared around him each holding a beautiful scene from the virtual world, A golden beach with shining sapphire waves, a large field of flowers, large fields with trees to sit under and even wonderful forests filled with creatures big and small. This world was clearly a virtual paradise for all to see. The player placed his left hand on his heart as it began to glow, using his glowing left hand he rubbed over the blade of his sword. The player then readied himself to run at the boars when the words "Paradise slash" appeared before his eyes. As soon as the words faded the player ran at the boars and sliced through all five one after the other receiving a few knocks along the way reducing his health down to yellow.

The five remaining boars were defeated but no level up screen appeared meaning the player in black was still one battle away from reaching the next level, he took a health potion and began to walk towards the forest once more. "HEY! Where are you going!? we need to head into town for some announcement that is scheduled for in ten minutes!" yelled Jin as he began to walk towards town. The Player in black signed and turned to walk towards the town. Along the way a solo boar was spotted and the player in black didn't hesitate to attack it. The boar delivered three successful attacks when the Player in black delivered the final blow to the boar. At that moment a level up screen appeared and Both Jin and the player notice it say "Oda has reached Level 2".

"So your name is Oda huh? well like I said I'm Jin" said Jin as he started to walk towards the town once again. Oda remained silent and kept walking towards the town. The two of them made it into the town and began searching for the town center. When they had reached the center the announcement was just about to begin. A man in a red cloak appeared from the sky and bean to laugh maniacally "Muahahahahaha YOU ARE ALL DOOMED!" yelled the clocked man as he reached the roof of a building. "I am Gerald Harland The creator of this game and now I will have my revenge! I have stolen the Idea from the Sword Art Anime and trapped you all in this world with the same stakes as Kirito and friends did. So you all should know what you must do and how to do it. The only question is will you be able to do it or will you fall to my revenge!" yelled the Cloaked Man

"Why have you done this to us?!" yelled a Girl with shoulder length black hair in Red and white civilian wear. "I made so many games but you all said they were bad, you never approved of my greatest creations, you said I was a failure! Now you will die in my masterpiece!" yelled Gerald. "Your making us pay because you can't make a decent game!?" yelled the same girl from before. "HOW DARE YOU! What is your name girl?" asked Gerald. "My name is Sapphire" said the civilian girl. "Sapphire you have some nerve so I shall enjoy the day you die farewell" said Gerald as he ascended to the sky once more. Jin walked up to Sapphire, "You got guts girl name''s Jin and that guy hiding the shadows over there is Oda" said Jin as he reached Sapphire. "Nice to meet you both but what do we do now?" asked Sapphire.

"That is easy we make a party and beat the game of course!" said Jin sounding confident. "OK count me in Jin!" Said Sapphire as clenched her fists. "That makes three of us then!" declared Jin as he sent the party invite to Sapphire who accepted. "You may need to count again there is only two of us" said Sapphire pointing out that Oda wasn't in the party. "oh right I best go invite Oda too" said Jin as he turned round to invite Oda but notices he is gone. "HE IS GONE?!" yelled Jin annoyed that Oda walked off. "Lets go!" yelled Jin as he rushed off in the only direction Oda could have gone followed by Sapphire. Oda was by the armor dealer checking out the wares where he bought a red Bandana which he put on right away tying it around his head.

Sapphire and Jin caught up to Oda while he was looking at the wares of the potions dealer and took the chance to do some shopping. Sapphire was able to but a large red spear from the weapons dealer while Jin bought several healing potions from the Potions dealer. the Three of them were done shopping when Jin and Sapphire walked up to Oda. Jin sent an invite to Oda once more only to have it rejected. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" yelled Jin as Oda pulled out his sword and pointed it at Jin. You could tell by Oda's eyes he wanted to be left alone. Sapphire noticed that and tapped Jin on the shoulder. "Let him go Jin he wants to be alone" said Sapphire to Jin. Once hearing that Oda lowered his blade and walked towards the exit to the town. "That fool he can't survive on his own!" said Jin annoyed with Oda's actions. "that may be so but you can not argue with the Pride of the one" said Sapphire as they watched Oda walk away.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

Great story so far Oda. I love your characters and your little introduction to them at the beginning. I can't wait to read more.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Here is the nest Chapter I hope you like it

Chapter three: Bravery of the Dragon knight

Jin and Sapphire explored the town to see if they could find another player who was on their own After three hours of searching the two of them reached the edge of town. "I guess there is no one here alone so we should head out to the next town" said Jin as Sapphire quickly nodded her head in agreement. The two of them were already prepared to head out and left on their way ready, within ten minutes of leaving town they saw a wounded NPC and proceeded to see if he was OK. "A dragon attacked stole my wife please help her" at that moment a pop up appeared say "Do you accept this special quest?" Jin didn't hesitate to click yes. At that moment an arrow appeared pointing the duo in the direction of the dragon. As they were about to leave the NPC began to fade indicating that the quest can not be accepted by anyone else. At the exact moment the NPC vanished a pop up appeared that stated another Duo had also accepted the quest and were already on the way to the battle.

Realizing they were behind Sapphire and Jin ran as fast as they could to reach the dragon before the other duo did. After about ten minutes of running the dragon was sighted but had a;ready been engaged by the other duo by the time Jin and Sapphire had found it. One of the other duo had medium black hair and was wearing navy blue knight armor. In his left hand was a basic black shield while he held a basic sword in his right. While the other one had on the same armor as Jin but in brown while he had hair just like Jin's but more dark brown than black, he wielded a pair of daggers one in each hand. The Navy blue man kept swinging his blade but made no contact while the other one seemed to be trying to get behind the dragon only to be knocked back by it's tail. This went on for a few minutes until the dragon became enraged by the annoyance of its attackers, it swung it's tail harder knocking the man in brown to yellow health and used it's fire breath to do the same to the one in navy blue.

The two were annoyed that their tactics were not working that they became mad at each other. "Your supposed to jab your daggers into it's wings Joser!" yelled the man in Navy Blue to his companion. Hearing that enraged Joser more than he was before, "How can I get onto it;s back if you don't distract it Bloo!" yelled Joser in response completely forgetting the dragon. As soon as the shouting started Jin and Sapphire knew they had to step in or the other two were doomed. Sapphire threw her spear at the dragon to knock it back while Jin sent a party invite to both Bloo and Joser. As soon as they saw the invite both Bloo and Joser snapped out of it and clicked accept. The four of them were now in the same party so Jin used some of his potions to Heal both his new companions to full health while Sapphire reclaimed her Spear and used it to force the dragon's head back to give her new allies time to heal.

The four of them were now ready to fight and Jin took command, "Joser you do what you were trying yo do before and disable it's wings, Sapphire try and get it's head out of commission, Bloo to keep it's claws busy while take care of that tail!" said Jin as all his companions did just as he said and he then made his way sword in hand to take care of the tail.Sapphire kept using her spear to nudge The Dragon's head away from Bloo and the others. While Jin used his broadsword to block the tail from hitting Joser as he drew closer to the dragon's back. Knowing it was in danger the Dragon took flight to escape it's attackers, it began to fly back and forth towards Jin's party using it's fair breath to attack. The four of them were able to dodge the breath each time but were unsuccessful in their attacks against it. "As long as that thing has it;s fire we have no chance against it!" yelled Jin in anger. Causing something in Joser's mind to turn on, "Wait remember something I was told in town about dragons, inside their throats is this orb thing which they gain their fire if something was to pierce that orb the fire breath would be lost" Said Joser giving his companions new hope for victory.

"So now we know how to stop the fire breath the only problem is just how do we do it" said Bloo as the group ran to the left to dodge the dragon's fire. "We can't get close enough to the dragon's throat to do this unless one of us gets eaten. But that would be suicide!" said Jin as Sapphire snatched one of Joser's daggers and threw her spear at the dragon to draw it's attention as she separated from the group. The dragon saw what she did and swooped down towards her where she jumped towards the dragon's head which ultimately resulted in her being swallowed by the dragon. Her team mates were speechless at what she just did when they noticed the Dragon had some pain in it's throat which lead the dragon to cough Sapphire back up. "Mission accomplished the orb is pierced guys" said Sapphire as she bot back onto her feet and returned Joser's dagger.At that moment the dragon landed in front of the team as Jin gave Sapphire back her spear he had just collected. The four of them were once again ready to face the dragon on battle.

Jin, Bloo and Joser knew this was the best time to break out their sword Art abilities so each of the ran a different direction and began charging their attacks. Jin was the first to finish charging as the ground Dragon and his comrades revealed their data which copies were made. The copied data was absorbed into his sword and all reverted back to normal. At that moment the blade extended larger than it was last time and Jin rushed the dragon. "face My Datablade dragon!" yelled Jin as he slashed The Dragon's tail off dealing quite a large amount of damage to the Dragon's health. As soon as the Tail was sliced off The dragon grew more enraged and went to strike Jin only for Sapphire to step in with her spear and force it away giving Bloo the time he needed to finish charging for his sword art Ability. "get back now I'm about to strike!" yelled Bloo to Jin and sapphire who quickly did as he said and ran a safe distance away from the dragon.

Bloo held up his shield as it began to glow and catch the Dragon's attention while his sword became empowered with lightning.As soon as the Dragon went in to bite Bloo used his shield to block the Dragon's mouth, The words "A knight's melody" appeared before Bloo's eyes and the sound of static was heard sending a lighting bolt through the dragon leaving it open to a slash across the chest with the Lightning infused blade. The Dragon received a moderate sum of damage reducing it's health down to yellow and leaving an opening for Joser to attack. Joser had just finished charging his Sword art ability, The sun at that moment was blocked out by some clouds and the battle field went dark. This caused Joser to be able to move quickly and stealthy and as he was about to pounce the words "Assassin's jab" appeared before his eyes. As soon as the words faded Joser jumped onto the dragon's back and jabbed both his daggers into the dragon's wings cutting them off and leaving the dragon with red health.

Jin, Blood and Joser had each used their sword art abilities and were low on energy leaving it up to Sapphire finish the Dragon off, but this wasn't going to be easy since it enraged from the pain and rampaging through out the area. The dragon continued to rampage while Sapphire tried to get near enough to strike but had no luck. It was at that moment she noticed that the dragon's back seemed to be it;s weak point so she began to charge her sword art ability hoping it could be of use in the battle. It took her three minutes to charge but once she did her feet began to glow and she knew she had to jump. At that moment Sapphire jumped into the air reaching an amazing height as the words "Dragoon's Lance" appeared before her eyes. As she began her decent the sharp edge of the spear was pointed down ad the spear gained more power as it pierced through The Dragon's back from where the wings used to be out of the slash mark on the Dragon's chest. As soon as that happened the Dragon's health reached zero and all four of the group got a level up screen. Jin reached Level four While Sapphire Bloo and Joser reached Level Three. As the dragon was erased Sapphire got an item called "Dragon's Ingot" As a woman was unconscious where the had Dragon faded away.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I have yet to read chapter three because I have to get off now but I will say, I like your character interaction but I definitely suggest reading through it again as there are quite a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors that could be fixed.

I look forward to finding out hat happens next in chapter 3 (which I will comment on later) but I suggest rewriting the scene with Gerald as it feels like it's too abrupt, I suppose I feel he should have talked to the people first about his creation and his life before telling them that they are trapped but that is just my personal opinion. But very good! : D

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I am glad you like what I have written and I made the Gerald scene like that to make sure it didn't take up the whole chapter.
    Anyway here is Chapter four!

Chapter Four: A Campfire's tale

The group all gathered around the unconscious woman to see if she was OK, she began to regain consciousness and a pop up appeared before all four player. "Special Quest Complete" But as soon the pop up screen vanished The woman had fully woken up. "Thank you for rescuing me, I am Lady Galia The Black Smith I create special equipment for those with who possess Ingot of metal" said The woman as a Black smith table appeared before her. "Do any of you have any Ingots?" asked Lady Galia to which Jin, Bloo and Joser all nodded no. "I got a Dragon's Ingot from the one we just slain" said Sapphire causing their companions a shock. "A Dragon's ingot? What depth is it?" asked Lady Galia. "I don't know take a look for yourself" said Sapphire and she took the Ingot out of her Inventory and handed it to Lady Galia. "This is a high Depth Ingot I do not have the right equipment here to mold this we must to to my work shop in the forest, follow me" said Lady Galia as she returned the Ingot and packed up her equipment. Once packed up she began to head into the near by Forest. Sapphire Put the Ingot away and began to follow Lady Galia with Jin, Bloo and Joser following just behind.

By the time the group reached the workshop the sun was setting and there was a clearing right outside the workshop. Lady Galia walked up to Sapphire and held her hand out "I will take the Ingot now and will have my work complete by morning" said Lady Galia. Sapphire handed the Ingot to Lady Galia who then walked into her workshop and shut the door. A minute later she came out and handed Bloo some flint to make a fire with. "It will be a while you best set up camp" said Lady Galia as she returned to her workshop and locked the door. Jin was already near the trees when He saw Bloo receive the Flint so he gathered some Leaves and fire wood.The four of them gathered in the middle of the clearing and made a fire to keep themselves warm, Sapphire was staring up at the stars wondering why she received an Ingot when no one else did. Jin was admiring the scenery thinking about how much detail was put in making the virtual Landscape, Bloo was lying on his back with his hands behind his head staring off into space thinking about the quest he just took part in. Joser was on his feet with his back to the fire feeling troubled by the location he was in and what effects it would have on him.

Bloo was the first to break the silence as he sat up, "Hey Guys once morning comes are we gonna stick together?" asked Bloo wondering what the others say. "I know we would have been toast if Sapphire and Jin hadn't shown up so I think it is a good idea to stay together" said Joser. "Yeah I agree it would be best we stick together" replied Jin, "Me too" replied Sapphire. "Who is gonna lead us?" asked Joser, "I don't think we need a leader but I do think we need to communicate during battle" said Jin. Sapphire and Bloo agreed with Jin and Joser nodded in agreement, at that moment each of them opened their inventories and got out some bread and some water.Once all four of them had finished their food and drinks the group went silent once more as they sat around the fire. The silence was broken by Jin this time, "If we are gonna be a team we are gonna need to know more about each other, aren't we?" asked Jin.

"Your right Jin I'll start, I don't know you guys too well yet so my real name will remain secret but I'm Spanish but I live in Los Angelous. I'm studying to be a teacher" said Joser. "Wanna be a teacher huh? but why did you get this game then?" asked Bloo. "Yeah I want to be a teacher and I got this game... well..." Said Joser when he went silent for a few seconds. ".... So I could keep up with the modern technology to enhance my future teaching ability" said Joser. "Oh good reason but how hard was it for you to get the game?" asked Jin. "It wasn't hard my dad got it for me he was the one who delivered the game to the stores so i got first dibs because of it." said Joser but this caused his mind to wonder to his dad and the family he left behind in the real world. He began to wonder how they were feeling and how worried they would be with him being trapped like he is. "Well that is it for my story, who is next up?" asked Joser as he looked at his three companions.

"I guess I'll go next, Like Joser said no real name but I'm American. I live in New York where I am a aspiring Voice Actor" said Bloo as he stared at Joser. "I have always liked to act and sing the odd times, it is a passion of mine." said Bloo as he looked at Sapphire. Bloo took a short break as he looked up into the sky then at Jin, "I got the game because me and a few friends did a fan dub of the Anime so I am a Die hard fan. I got my copy after camping out all night to get it ASAP. I was camped out for three days." said Bloo as he got exhausted just thinking about it. "Sounds like it was hard to get the game for you" said Sapphire. "Hell yeah it was hard!, I had to put on a barney costume and sing for toddler birthday parties to get the money for the game and equipment! It was torture!" said Bloo sounding slightly distressed. "You had to dress up as that purple monstrosity?" asked Jin as he tried to hold back laughing. "Yeah I did... I love you, you love me... Ugh I still remember the horror I had to go through" said Bloo and he shuddered and his companions burst out laughing.

"That was funny!, but it is my turn now, I'm Canadian and in training to become a chef, I am just in college right now and will go into a cookery university in a few years." said Sapphire just as she stopped laughing. "I chose to get this game because I wanted to see what the virtual world would be like." said Sapphire as she looked around the clearing thinking that it all looked so real. "I got the game after camping out three days straight just like Bloo. But I got the money from my parents to buy it." said Sapphire as she started thinking about the Family she left in the other world. "Well I ever get access to a lot of ingredients I'll make you guys a feast! That is a Promise!" said Sapphire trying to lighten her own sad mood and hide her sorrow. "But that is all for my story that leaves just you to go Jin" said Sapphire as he looked at Jin just like Joser and Bloo did. Jin took a breath and prepared himself to say his part but seemed to enjoy making his companions wait for him to start talking. "Stop procrastinating and talk!" yelled Sapphire.

"Alright alright I'll talk, but it was fun to make you wait" said Jin as he laughed a little. "I'm American, born and raised in Colorado. I got this game because I wanted to see the kind of world data programmers could make, I wanted to see how real the data could seem, i wanted to see is all the little details could be made perfect. I wanted to see if man could make a perfect world to be in" said Jin with a deep passion in his voice. "You see I want to be a game designer and help create more worlds like this one, I want to help people live in their own dream worlds even if it is only for a short time. It is my dream to one day make a world that seems as real as this one does right now. Said Jin as he looked around at the wonderful data made world around him. "Getting the game was easy for me since I'm an intern at the company that made it so I was able to get a copy through them" said Jin as he looked back at his companions. "So we all have different reasons for being here and different dreams to strive for" said Bloo as the group started to hear a musical tune echo through the forest.

The four companions were surprised to hear some music being played in the forest, the tune was basic but calm almost like a lullaby. A few minutes later the tune began to change and it became a more familiar sound, one Bloo recognized which caused him to sing along with the tune. "When the sun went down and everyone was sleeping, If I heard a sound like thing around me creeping. She would wrap her arms around me and tell don't be scared. And I knew I was safe because she's always there" sung Bloo along with the tune. "When the storms would come and things would seem so bad, that I'd want to cry, almost I'd listen to my Dad. He'd promise that the rain would pass, the day would soon be fair. And I never was afraid because he's always there" sung Joser along with the echoing tune. "Always there, Someone you can count on to comfort you.Always there like a green, green valley you can come home to." all four of the group along with the tune. "I remember now like it was yesterday, She would hold me close and then I'd hear her say
    You know I'll never leave you...You can find me everywhere, in the morning light, the evening star I'm always there" sung Sapphire along with the tune. "Always there, Someone you can count on to comfort you.Always there like a green, green valley you can come home to." Sung the entire group once more as the tune started to fade and the group started to fall asleep. "Always there" sung Jin just before he joined the others in a peaceful sleep.

(You may need this to understand the last paragraph
    )

7. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Oda! That was very nice work! It was an interesting read.
    Looking forward to the next chapter! :D

8. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Loving this~~~ I'll keep following this~~

9. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

It looks nice. I still haven't watched the anime, so I'm still not sure of it. I liked the part with the dragon.

10. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I was going to wait for Bloo to post but I decided not to so here enjoy Chapter five.

Chapter five: Seven's quest

The sun was rising when Sapphire was the first to wake up, for a second she felt like going to see her mum but as she looked around she remembered where she was and the events of the previous day.Bloo, Joser and Jin all woke up at the same time as they prepared themselves to be on their way the group heard a lock open and the workshop door swung Open. "Come in my dear, it is finished" said Lady Galia, Sapphire walked into the workshop and the door was closed. Everything went silent leaving Sapphire's companions uneasy while wondering what Sapphire was up to. After a few minutes Jin had enough and was heading to the door when the door swung open and someone emerged knocking all three of Sapphire's companions into shock. The person who emerged from the workshop as a Average size woman who was wearing Black metal boot which cut short of her knees, from just above her knees was a black metal pair of crop pants she worse happily. On her torso She wore a Black metal sleeveless Tank top with basic Black metal shoulder pads on each shoulder. On her arms she was wearing long Black metal gloves which extend past her elbows that were tightly fastened to her. On her head she had Her long black hair tied and platted down her back, this woman was truly a sight to see.

The three boys were speechless when Lady Galia emerged behind the woman and said "You look well my dear that Dragon Metal armor suits you well" At that moments it was silent until "Thank you Lady Galia, I like this armor and now I actually look like a fighter. It is better than that stupid civilian wear I had" said The woman in Sapphire's voice. Jin was still in shock but he walked up to the woman, "Sapphire is that you?" he asked hoping the answer would be yes. "Yes Jin it is me and if you three wouldn't mind I'd like to take the lead for a while as we move on" said The Woman as she began to walk into the forest followed by her three companions. Sapphire Walked about feet ahead of her companions who were still trying to get used to her new look when she stopped and looked to the left seeing three players each fighting alone against a boar. But the reason she stopped was because one of those three was someone she knew. Jin, Bloo and Joser caught up with her and saw the three other players, "So Oda is here fighting a Boar huh? Should we see if he is willing to join us?" asked Jin to which Sapphire Nodded and began to walk towards Oda as he sliced through the boar winning. Jin followed Sapphire while Bloo and Joser split up to go talk to the other two players.

"Hello again Oda!" said Sapphire as she reached him causing him to turn around and look at her, he just turned away and began to leave when he heard Sapphire pull her spear, "Hold on Oda Your coming along with us from here on!" she declared pointing her spear at Oda catching Jin, Bloo, Joser and the other two players off guard. In response to Sapphire's words Oda opened a screen and sent a duel Request to Sapphire. When Sapphire received the request it said "Oda challenges you to a duel the terms are as followed. Both players are not allowed to heal, First player to Yellow loses. The stakes are that if Sapphire Wins Oda will join her party, If Oda wins Sapphire will leave him alone from here on. Do you accept?" Sapphire didn't hesitate to press the accept button as she entered her attack stance ready to strike Oda down and gain him as a companion. Oda drew out his blade as Sapphire ran at him and proceeded to attempt to jab him with her spear. He dodged her and charged his sword Art ability, Sapphire became distracted by all the pictures of the World's wonders she forgot she was dueling Oda who had just finished charging his attack and used it to slice through her knocking her health into the red as the words paradise Slash appeared. The Pop up appeared "Oda is the winner" and Sapphire became annoyed with herself when Oda walked up to her and handed her a potion.

Once the duel had ended Bloo's focus shifted and he turned to the two other players. "Hey you two I'm Bloo, The girl is Sapphire, This guy in Brown is Joser the One in Red is Jin and the duel Winner I have no idea. But what are your names?" asked Bloo as he held his hands behind his head. One of the two new players was wearing black civilian wear with black gloves, his hair was short and brown. "My name is Star" said the player in black Civilian wear. The Other player was wearing green armor just like Bloo's but had no shield, his hair was long blond hair. "My name is Myst pleased to meet you" he said as he looked at Bloo then the rest of the group. However the introductions were then interrupted by a NPC running up to the group "You there the seven of you I need your help!" said the NPC. All but Oda walked to listen to the NPC but that soon changed, "I know of a dungeon where there is said to be great treasure but I need help to get through it will you help me?" asked the NPC and to which Oda responded by sending a Party Invite to the other six players there as he nodded and began walking back the way the NPC came.

Sapphire and Jin were the first to click accept and they followed Oda with the NPC who had just ran ahead to take the lead. Bloo and Joser looked at each other then clicked accept and ran to catch up with the rest of their group. Star and Myst were still uneasy about joining the party, "I am not sure but this treasure could be worth something I am gonna go along" said Star as he Clicked accept and ran after the group. Myst then agreed and clicked accept as he ran after his new party. As soon as the Group had all caught up the NPC started to slow down a but, "This dungeon is called The seven trials, it is said that a warrior is meant to stand in each room and face a trail if all seven are successful then the eighth door is said to open and reveal items of value" said The NPC. Hearing that the six members group became more uneasy about it but one just pushed on even quicker like he was excited for the challenge it presented to him. The NPC went silent and walked quicker as did the group as they began to force their courage to continue the quest they were now on.

Sapphire then realized that she didn't know what weapons her new companions used, "Hey Myst, Star what weapons do you use?" asked Sapphire as she continued to walk on. "I use my fists Sapphire" replied Star as he fist bashed to show his power to the group. Myst was slightly more reluctant to answer, "I use this" said Myst as he drew out an axe he held with both hands as he walked on. Sapphire just smiled as she saw how many different weapons her party had now, as the group wandered on they encountered a group of NCP bandits who planned to rob them. The bandits had about 20 members and surrounded Oda's party, Oda did hesitate to charge at the Bandit leader as he drew out his blade. Jin took command at that moment, "Bloo protect our none fighter friend! Joser You and Star take the bandits on the left, Sapphire you take the ones on the right with Myst and I'll take care of the ones at the back while Oda deals with the leader" said Jin as the rest of the team did as commanded. Jin managed to kill about 6 bandits while Both Myst and Star got 3 each. Sapphire and Joser both got 2 and Bloo got none. Oda took care of the leader and 3 bandits as he received an item called Brass knuckle chains.

Oda knew exactly what they were and gave them to Star, "huh what are these?" asked Star as Oda handed them to him. Oda grabbed one of the chains back and Star's right hand then put the chain center in the palm of Star's hand then fastened the chain around His hand and fingers. Oda then Forced star to punch him with both his left and his right hand to reveal that the right hand did more damage. AT that moment Oda took a potion and Star put on the other chain. "Thanks Oda but that would have been a whole lot simpler if you just said that" said Star. Oda didn't respond he just began to walk on followed by the NCP and the rest of the group. Star quickly ran after them and walked by Sapphire, "Does Oda talk much?" he asked but Sapphire just nodded no as did Jin who had heard the question just asked. When Star got his answer no one expected him to burst out laughing like he did. "With a mute team mate this isn't going to be an easy job for us" said Star loud enough for the entire party to hear and Oda just smirked at the comment.

The Group finally reached the entrance to the dungeon as the NCP walked in front and turned around, "are you all sure you want to do this?" asked the NCP. Oda just answered by entering the Dungeon ahead of the team, Sapphire and Jin walked in just after Oda while Bloo started to whistle the Final Fantasy battle theme as he entered. Star and Myst were still new to the party but they didn't want to be left behind so they entered too. Joser was the last to enter but he seemed troubled by something. He didn't let that phase him though as he entered the dungeon followed by the NCP. The Dungeon had eight doors, each with a seven deadly sin written on it besides the golden large door in the middle. Jin looked at his team mates and wondered who would go through what door, But Oda made his choice with ease as he entered the Door marked "Pride", Bloo looked at the others and and came to the decision to enter the door "Lust", Joser didn't take long to decide the door marked "Envy" was his, Star didn't wait to enter the door marked "Sloth", Myst thought about the remaining doors "Greed, Gluttony or Wrath. I have to go with greed" once he decided he entered the door marked "Greed", Sapphire chose to enter the door marked "Wrath" leaving Jin with the one marked "Gluttony". The group had each chosen a door and entered waiting to see what their trail will be.

11. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Not quite finished reading chapter 5 but what I have read so far is great! Keep it up! ^-^

12. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Not done with Chapter five? Haha well your gonna struggle with chapter six then!

Chapter six: The Seven trails

Within the room of Gluttony stood Jin who looked around to see a table on the other side of the room. He approached the table to notice a man that was familiar to him sitting by it, once he reached the table Jin realized the man before him was himself eating all his favorite kinds of food. "Why am I just sitting here eating when my friends are out there facing their trials?" Asked Jin to himself. The other Jin stopped eating and looked at his counterpart, "Why fight when you could eat everything you love so much? A perfectly cooked Pepperoni Pizza, A Chocolate cake, sweet strawberry Ice cream, a well done steak, a elegant leg of Lamb. So many delectable foods why pass them up?" asked the other Jin while pointing out every food he mentioned. Jin was tempted and he even picked up a spoon but as soon as he looked into the eyes of the other Jin he dropped the spoon and turned away from the table, "No I won't eat, I have to fight my team is counting on me. I'm the leader they need me!" declared Jin as he walked back towards the door when a light flashed behind him. He looked back to notice the room was empty and the words "Trial passed" written on the far wall in blood red.

In the room of Lust Bloo stood in the center of the room when a girl appeared in front of him. The sight of this girl seemed to shock Bloo, it was as if he knew her. "Hello my dear I am glad I found you" said the girl as she placed her hand at the side of Bloo's face. "L... Lindsey?! Is that you?" asked Bloo in amazement until he noticed all she had on was a dressing gown and he blushed. "My sweet prince come with me to bed" said Lindsey as a Double bed appeared behind her and she started to pull Bloo towards it inch by inch. Bloo and Lindsey now stood beside the bed as she placed his hands on the dressing gown rope and got him to untie it. As soon as the rope loosened Lindsey dropped the Dressing gown and Bloo caught a sight he had only dreamed of, "L... Lindsey w.. why are you d ..doing this?" asked Bloo as he struggled to find the words. Lindsey hoped to answer the question with a kiss so she delivered a nice elegant kiss onto Bloo's lips, at first he kissed her back until he felt that her lips were cold. Bloo pulled away and took three steps back, 'You're not Lindsey! Her lips are always so warm, I remember from when I kissed her last! Your a fake! I won't dishonor her by sleeping with a fake!" yelled Bloo as he turned round and began to walk away until he saw the shadow of a flash behind him. Bloo turned around and saw the words "Trail Passed" written on the far wall in blood red.

In the room of Greed Myst stood in the center of the room now knowing what he will find in there, after a full look around the room nothing happened until a park bench appeared in front of him. Myst was shocked because he recognized that bench because of the broken edge on the left, he took a step back not knowing what to do when someone began to appear on the bench. She was about 8 or 9 years old sitting on the bench in tears, "Why was he so mean!" she kept shouting as the tears flow down her face. Myst took a step forward "Why was who so mean?" he asked as he got near the girl. As soon as she heard his voice she stopped crying and looked at Myst, seeing his face she grew enraged and delivered a punch to his face sending him flying back. It was at that moment he recognized who this girl is and he knew why she hit him. "You stole my game! I was meant to be there in your place!" yelled the Girl as Myst recalled when he found out he was too late to buy the game but later saw this girl with a copy. He took advantage of her being slow and grabbed the bag from her as he ran away." I'm sorry I stole from you" Myst said on his knees when the girl did the same as the nerve gear appeared on Myst's head. He heard a voice from above "This in your chance take your freedom back, place the nerve gear on this girl and she will take your place. you will be free from this world" When Myst heard that he was tempted but he remembered the girl in tear, "No I won't do it, she is only a kid she wouldn't survive here but I can! Once we beat this world I will find her and apologize but I have to get through this first!" said Myst as he got onto his feet and turned away from the girl and the bench. It was at that moment the nerve gear vanished and a light flashed behind him. Myst turned round to see the words "Trial passed" written on the far wall in blood red.

In the room of Wrath Sapphire stood in the center waiting to see what trail she would face excited, it seemed she would be waiting for some time until a red puddle appeared before her. The puddle became to take the form of a figure Sapphire recognized instantly. "Gerald Harland!" she yelled enraged that he shown his face to her, "Sapphire you weak foolish girl" said Gerald as he raised his arms and five other figures appeared around her. One of the cloaked figures grabbed something out of it's pockets then began to play a tune Sapphire recognized right away. "That tune is from The lion king!" yelled Sapphire, Gerald laughed as one of the other figures took down their hood to reveal it was Bloo. "Deception, Disgrace! A weak girl hiding behind a fake face" Sung Bloo along to the tune.Three of the others took down their hoods to reveal Joser, Jin and Lady Galia. "Deception An outrage!"Sung Lady Galia, "Disgrace For shame!" Sung Jin, "Your nothing but trouble for us in this game!" Sung Joser. "You thought you had us fooled with your bravery" sung Bloo, "But we saw through your pitiful lies" sung Joser. "Your a weak girl who doesn't belong here" sung Jin, "My armor doesn't suit a girl who is no fighter" sung Lady Galia. "I saw through your deception with my all seeing eyes" sung Gerald. Hearing that greatly enraged Sapphire she pulled out her spear ready to strike Gerald down, "Your a weak girl who wants to die in this world so she acts hoping it will be her last" sung the former tune player who remained cloaked. Hearing that last statement broke Sapphire as she dropped her spear and broke into tears, "Your right I wanna die, coming to this world was the first decision I made on my own and just look what at the danger I've put myself in. My family must be in bits but I can not bear to face them I want to die but the others don't deserve to. I will aid them to escape for as long as I can" said Sapphire as her tears hit the ground. The figures all vanished in a flash of light and on the wall before Sapphire appeared the words "Trail Passed" in blood Red.

In the room of Envy Joser stood there alone when a bed appeared but who was in the bed shocked Joser to the core. "I.. I'm in that bed!?" asked Joser to himself trying to determine if he was losing his mind or not. The Joser in the bed woke up and looked at his counterpart, "Is that me?" he asked but seeming shock in the least. "Yeah I'm you" The standing Joser replied, "Is it January 4th for you too?" asked the Joser in bed. "No for me It is May eighth, so I guess that makes me the future you..." said Joser until he realized just what part of his life he was talking to. "So you have had a few months to get to terms with that horrible news"said The past Joser. "Yeah but it isn't easy to come to terms with the fact there is no hope for you" said Future Joser. Both Joser began to cry as the past one broke the silence "Yeah to be told the organ donor society denied you a transplant heart when you need one" said Past Joser when future one looked down and closed his eyes. "It would be heart breaking of ours wasn't broken already" said Future Joser. "I hate everyone else they have something I want! There are thieves, murderers, Con men and druggies out there. People who don't deserve their hearts when I've done nothing and my heart is failing me" said Past Joser.
    "It is easy to be envious of everyone else for having a healthy heart but here in this world we are all in the same boat, we all could die, we all miss our family, we all might not get the final goodbye, They are just as alone and trapped as I am. And for that reason I don't envy them because I have no limits here now we are the same here I will live to the best of my ability here happy!" said Future Joser as he tears dried and the past Joser vanished in a flash and the words "Trail passed" appeared on the far wall in blood red.

In the room of Sloth Star leaned on the wall next to the door waiting for his trail to start. Two apple trees and a lake appears in the room turning it into a small paradise, between the trees a hammock appeared with a man lying on it sleeping. Star was amazed at how perfect this seemed for him as the man on the hammock woke up and jumped off it landing on his feet when he noticed Star. "Hey your me?!" yelled the Man from the Hammock, "Your right we are the same person" said Star as he took a step forward. "Guess that means you love this small paradise too, it is no Lake Varia but it is a suitable replacement" said the other Star. Hearing that name sent Star into flashback mode as he remembered that fishing trip with his dad in the Cabin at lake Varia. He remembered the sapphire lake out the window, the perfectly nourished fruit trees down the road and the field of flowers next to the cabin. "That cabin held so many of my memories I've wanted to move and live there for so long, I still remember when my dad told me he had bought the place and planned to give me the deed that night" said Star remembering what he was told the mourning of the game launch over the phone. "This place may not be as good as Lake Varia but at least you can enjoy here now and wait for the others to free us from this world" said the other Star as he looked directly into Star's eyes, "Have the simple life you so desire here in case we never make it back to the real world" said the Other Star. Those words got to Star as he took a deep breath, "This place is wonderful but it isn't my home. I will fight to escape this world and make it to my real home at Lake Varia!" yelled Star as he turned his back on his counterpart and saw the shadow of a flash. He looked back and saw the words "Trail passed" on the far wall written in blood red.

In the Room of Pride Oda stood in the middle of the room with his sword out ready to fight what ever beast he had to. The counter from his brother's game store appeared in front of him and his brother appeared behind it holding onto a sword Oda knew and loved. "Hello little brother recognize this sword? you should! It is yours! Yeah that is right this was what I intended to give you last night but you ended up trapped here instead!" said Oda's brother. His brother used the blade to slice through the counter and walked towards Oda, "My little brother the prideful twit who wanted The Hyperion so badly, and as you can see I got it for you. But what happens you get trapped in the game mum and dad gave me the money to buy you!" said Oda's brother as he swung the Hyperion at Oda who blocked it with his own sword. "I played against you in so many games and each time you never accepted help you went at it alone, not joining a team unless you had to and even then you made it clear that any beasts you kill are yours alone to loot no matter what. When you had duels you had clearly won but you always delivered the final blow even though you had already won. You were too proud to walk away from anything!" yelled Oda's brother as he went in for a strike to the face But Oda blocked it and swung back hard knocking the Hyperion to the other side of the room and his brother to his knees. "Go on then finish me off I know you want to you have never walked away and shown mercy before!" yelled his brother but Oda snapped his blade in two and walked away. But before he could leave the room his brother retrieved the Hyperion and shoved it into Oda's hand. "Take it and fight on bro I know you can win" said his brother as he disappeared in a flash of light and in front of Oda appeared the words "Trail passed" written in blood red.

All seven of the players all exited their rooms but didn't say a word to each other because each of them were thinking about the events that took place in their trails. The NPC walked up to the golden door and pushed it open then walked inside first with quite some haste. Oda was the first to follow the NCP with Joser and Jin just behind. Bloo and Star took a few seconds to snap free and follow their friends. Myst snapped out of his thoughts and followed his team mates into the golden room but Sapphire was too broken and lost to notice what the others did. The golden door remained open but as they all reached the center of what appeared to be an empty room some sort of barrier surrounded the room. "Where is all the treasure?" asked Jin as he looked directly at the NPC. "There is no treasure and you are all trapped here, you fell for my trick so welcome to the Level one Boss room! my new victims" said the NPC as he began to change form. "It will take a few moments for me to take my real form but you can't go anywhere, I placed a barrier so none of you can leave this room until I am beaten" said The transforming NPC as the six warriors looked on unprepared for what they were about to face.

13. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

That chapter 6 cliffhanger!!! Oda!
    Excited for chapter 7!!!!

14. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Very good Oda, nice cliffhanger. I definitely suggest proof reading just to fix certain spelling mistakes but it's very interesting. I liked the idea of the 7 trials so keep it up!

15. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I'm sorry this took so long but here is Chapter 7 I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 7: The Stalker's prey

The NPC took the form of a silver minotaur bearing then name Amaury, "Amaury level 5?!" yelled Jin as the boss's stats became visible. "Wait there is something odd about this. I got it! A Virus has infected the Boss's data!" declared Jin as he was examining the Boss's stats. "Indeed I have been infected by not by any normal virus. I used to be real just like you but that is a long story" said Amaury as he pulled out two axes and began to charge towards Jin. The moment Amaury started charging both Bloo and Star ran at it from either side while Joser tried to get behind it. Myst pulled out his axe but felt weak when he looked at Amaury's much larger axes. Oda seemed distracted since he was messing in his menu ignoring the threat of the Boss before them. "Oda focus we are in a boss battle here!" yelled Bloo as he blocked one of the two axes with his shield. But then Amaury twisted around in circles sending everyone flying back from a strong force of wind.

"Oda the boy who was last to set up his gear?" said Amaury shocking Oda with that statement. "According to the server logs The six who stand before me are rather unique individuals like Jin, Intern of the very company who made this game. Who has a secret passion for being a food critic since he loves to eat. Although in life he feels overshadowed by his siblings like his little sister who is the little angel his parents loves and can do no wrong. Or his older brother who is in his final year of university to become a lawyer. You poor middle child who slipped through the cracks. I bet your family haven't even noticed you are trapped in this virtual prison. Maybe I should do them a favor and remove the disappointment. Well what do you think I should do David?" said Amaury as he stared directly into Jin's eyes. Jin was shocked by all he just heard. "How could you.. how did you... HOW?!" Yelled Jin in complete shock from all the boss knew about him.

"Or maybe I should take care of the man who wants to cast aside the very thing that brought him here. I wonder do you know I am talking about you?" asked Amaury waiting to see if he got a reaction and he did. "You are talking about me but you know nothing" said Star. "I know nothing do I, lets see i know you have a cottage by a lake waiting for you when you return to the real world. A place you will live in peace away from the the tech age. A nice free and simple life in the tranquil paradise of lake Varia. What i wonder is how could the heir to a car designer want to get away from the world of tech. Can you answer that Damien?" asked Amaury but Star just looked away from everyone. "Well that was dull but it will be more entertaining to talk about the thief who is here on someone else's dime" said Amaury as Myst dropped his axe alerting everyone it meant him. "You stole your game from a young girl in the park waiting for someone to collect her and take her home. she tried to stop you but you ignored her and ran away as fast as you could so you could play the game as soon as possible. Isn't that right Matthew?" said Amaury with a smirk on his face.

Before Myst or any of the others had time to react they heard a laugh echo through out the room. "Who shall I do next why not the man with the voice? The man who lives alone and tries to live on odd jobs that involve singing or voice acting. The only reason he is here is because of Barney and children. You swallowed your pride so you can experience this world yourself. But you cling to a failed love, Lindsey the girl who has your heart. Yet she loves another and not you. Isn't that right Evan?" said Amaury as he stared at Bloo who was now frozen at the mere mention of her name. Amaury looked at the two he had yet to analyze. "But there is another not here is there not? The Girl who wants to be top chef because she feels that is her home. He hides behind her creations trying to make herself proud only to fail every time poor poor Georgia." said Amaury and he stared passed the barrier.

Joser was uneasy knowing he could be the next one the boss spoke about while Oda didn't seem to notice any of what was happening. "The next one I shall do is the man doomed to fall, The man who has been told he has no hope at all. Yes I mean you poor poor Joseph. The man who needs a new heart but has been told no. Why have you come to this world when your time in the other one could end any day? How can a weak man who has nothing but sympathy going for him be of any use to this team?" asked Amaury leaving everyone speechless to learn of Joser's story. "But that isn't all is it? You dream of being a teacher, you dream of making a difference when you secretly envy everyone here. You always think Why do they deserve a heart and I don't? You have no control over your life out there and yet you have no control here either. But rejoice since you won't have to deal with your burdens anymore once I slay you." said Amaury as he turned away from Joser and looked directly at Oda.

Oda wasn't worried about what Amaury would say about him or at least that is how it seemed. "Now all that is left is the last one to join the server, Yes I mean the man who followed me first. he is a mute by choice having only ever spoken once after watching Sword Art Online The Anime. You saw a world without limits, you saw a place so free and compiled of logic, The man made paradise you wished to call your home. That is your reason for coming here but there is more to you than people know. It seems you are not worried about what I have to say but in truth you have no idea what you are supposed to think or feel. You don't know how to process all this. The man who has been named a robot by his own Mother, who's father can not bond with. Who's brother only saw humanity in him on the day he first spoke. You are Oscar the Man who doesn't know how to deal with any form of reality." said Amaury looking straight at Oda's face.

"How do you know all this!" Yelled Jin as he ran at Amaury with his sword ready to strike. Amaury was ready to block and replied with, "I used to be just like all of you but there was a failure in testing the gear. Instead of temporarily transporting my mind here like it has for all of you it trapped my mind in this game forever. I was separated from my body and since the log out feature was still functioning then when I clicked to log out my body logged out but my mind was trapped here in virus mode. I was able to infect this boss to maintain myself but now I am trapped on this level bored since in my true form I can not leave this room. So can you kill me knowing I used to be human just like you all are!" said Amaury leaving the group in shock and debate of what to do next. "Also factor into your decision the fact you are trapped in this room until I die, so the choice is either you kill me or I kill all of you" said Amaury.

Amaury was focused on the six men in front of him he failed to notice Sapphire enter the room and use her Sword Ability. As her Feet began to glow he took to the roof where she banged her head and was knocked out but still managed to throw her spear from the height. Her spear flew directly through Amaury's left arm chopping it off weakening the boss by about a fifth of it's health. "So she did have some fight in her but now she is out of the battle Can the rest of you fight on?" asked Amaury when he saw Myst pick up his axe and begin to charge up his sword ability. Bloo, Jin and Star began to do the same while Oda still did nothing. Joser ran to Sapphire to make sure she wasn't in critical. After proving she was fine Joser began to charge his sword art ability leaving The one armed Minotaur named Amaury alone facing five different sword art abilities at once.

16. Indecypher Destiny Islands Resident

I like the story, especially chapter 7. And this made me consider watching SAO, even though I don't generally seek out anime. But anyways, good job.

17. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I am glad you enjoyed Chapter Seven and I do hope you watch Sword art Online. But for now I shall grant you the chance to read Chapter 8.

Chapter 8: Power of the inhuman

Jin was at the lead as the pulse wave expanded but this time the pulse was larger than before as the data of the entire room and the boss was revealed. Every single piece of data was copied and the copies were absorbed into Jin's blade. Everything reverted to normal but Jin's sword was now twice the size of him. Barely able to hold it up Jin used what strength he had to swing it at Amaury successfully taking about a quarter of Amaury's health. "What was that?" asked Jin now barely able to stand up. "You tapped into your primary data core, it is when your emotions are strong you get an ability boost making them stronger. But if you can not control your emotions it can put a great strain on your body as you have just demonstrated" said Amaury as he kicked Jin in the gut sending him flying into a wall knocking him out with yellow health. "Seven entered my dungeon to face my trials then me. Two have fallen but I will not kill them until all have fallen" said Amaury as he stared at the remaining five.

Star was the next to rush at Amaury determined to take him down, As Star was running his hands began to glow. Once Star had reached Amaury the word "Lionfist" appeared before his eyes. Hid hands now had taken the form of lion claws was Star delivered several blows decreasing Amaury's health by 1% each time. Star's combination of punches were brought to an end when Amaury stomped on the ground knocking him off balance. As Star regained his balance Amaury delivered a powerful knee in the gut then launched the winded Star into the far wall with a devastating kick knocking star into Red health effectively removing him from the battle for now. "That is three down and I seem to have lost quite a bit of my health. No matter I will take you four down too" said Amaury as he rushed towards the unprepared Oda only to be intercepted by the attacking Myst.

Myst's axe was glowing as he managed to push Amaury away from Oda while Joser was approaching from behind and Bloo from the left. As each of the trio attacked Amaury successfully dodged every attack attempt showing no fatigue while who foes were starting to show how tired they were. "You three fight me while the forth just stands there not moving a muscle. Can you protect yourselves and him? That is the question I will now answer" said Amaury as he rushed towards The trio after throwing his axe at Oda. Bloo used his shield to block the axe while Joser took the chance to retrieve Star and Place him next to Sapphire just in case Amaury resorted to dirty tactics. Myst took the role of facing the unarmed Amaury alone just managing to dodge the devastating punched and kicks thrown at him. Amaury jumped back and reclaimed the axe he lost when Sapphire took off his arm leaving the battle as it was before but with the remaining fighters more exhausted.

"You three have battled well but your bodies are losing energy you will soon lose what strength you have left giving me a sweet triumph." said Amaury as he slowly began to walk towards Myst while Joser collected Jin and began to carry him to the same place Sapphire and Star now lay. "We will defeat you Amaury! You can bet on that!" said Bloo as he rushed at Amaury with Myst as Joser placed Jin next to Sapphire. Amaury dodged Bloo's attack while Blocking Myst's while Joser now ran to return to the battle only for the three of them to be pushed away as Amaury began to spin creating a weak force wind sending just the Trio a small distance away. "Your attacks are meaningless, the only thing that can hurt me is your sword abilities but can you use them correctly? or will you fail like Jin did?" asked Amaury just before he burst out laughing while staring at the fallen warriors in the distance.

"Quit laughing at them now or I will make you!" declared Myst as his glowing axe began to enlarge from the handle to the edge of the blade. The axe slowly began to take the shape of a guillotine as the glow turned from white to red. Myst began to feel a strain but countered it by letting go of his rage bringing the power of his attack back to basic level. Now that he had finished charging his sword ability Myst swung his weapon while charging at Amaury. As the attack made contact the word "executioner" appeared before Myst's eyes as Amaury lost about a quarter of his remaining health from the attack. Although the blow was quite damaging Amaury was still able to strike back by using his axe. The axe made contact with Myst's back causing a bit of damage but not defeating him but before Myst could do anything using his left leg Amaury belted Myst across the room with a kick to the face leaving Myst out for the count.

"Amaury you used to be human how can you do this? How can you be willing to beat us into pulps then watch us die? It just isn't human" said Joser as Amaury turned to face him. "Human? haha I lost that the day I came to this world. All I can do now is live a fake life here so why should you live a real one when I can not" said Amaury as he ran at Joser who ran round Amaury in a circle to stall him. " You are a fool Amaury, you may live a fake life here but I can honestly say with what heart I have that, a fake life is better than no Life at all" said Joser as his sword art ability finished charging. Now he used what agility he had left to jab his daggers into the torso of Amaury where they remained as Amaury knocked Joser away and pulled them out while his health turned red. Before Joser could do anything Amaury rushed him head first and impaled Joser on his horns.

Joser was now losing health at a rapid rate and within a matter of seconds his health turned yellow. Bloo ran as quick as he could and managed to get onto Amaury's back where he used his shield as a lever to lift Joser off the Horns just as the health turned Red. Taking the chance he had Bloo jumped off Amaury carrying Joser who just passed out from the pain he was in. Bloo quickly rushed Joser to where Myst was lying and placed him on the ground out of the way. Knowing that Bloo would attack again once he had got Joser to a safe distance away Amaury too the chance to walk towards the now defenseless Oda. "Well look what we have here, the man who was so eager to fight now frozen in place because he can't process how I came to know so much about him and his companions. Pathetic" said Amaury as he stopped about five yards away from where Oda was standing.

"I will end Oda quick because as stated before, I am no normal boss I have player data in my code. Do you know what that means? No? It means I can do this" said Amaury as he began to charge what seemed like a sword art ability. His remaining axe was absorbed into his hand transforming it into a claw with five sharp blades where the fingers should be. "You shall fall to my ability Titan's Claw!" said Amaury as he gathered a powerful force in his claw and rushed at Oda with the blade extended forward to pierce Oda's flesh when Contact was made. The shear force of the attack caused the ground to crack as Amaury took each step closer to Oda's location. Once Amaury had reached Oda he pushed forward to strike Oda in the chest with an extreme force but Bloo came out of nowhere. He knocked Oda aside and tried to block the attack with his shield. Unfortunately the attack was too powerful, the force shattered Bloo's shield and sent him flying into the wall as his health began decreasing.

18. Indecypher Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah, no problem. And I heard it got good reviews, so I might. But anyways, good job.

19. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Interesting... I must say I'm quite curious as to what occurs next... Keep up the good work Oda.

20. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Finally got a chance to read this. I like where this story is going. I also find it a bit funny, that you're using the usernames of people here. I like it, keep up the good work. :)