Video A Kingdom Hearts Flash Game Idea I Have

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Ø Riku, Oct 3, 2009.

?

Is this a good idea?

Poll closed Dec 2, 2009.
  1. Yes.

65.4%
  2. No.

3.8%
  3. Meh. Kinda. I can't say for sure.

30.8%
  1. Graxe King's Apprentice

How about this:

In Riku vs. Xehanort's Heartless, he gets possessed by him again during or after their final battle, which immediately makes Riku a villain (Possessed Riku). To compensate for the loss on the heroes' side, Sora must have finished his conflict with Marluxia. So now that he's currently open, Sora uses the remaining time for everyone else to finish to drive out Xehanort's Heartless and get Riku back.

2. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah, that could work in terms of scenarios, but we'd still have just nine heroes and nine villains. And we already have an evil Riku: the Riku Replica.

I'd like that. I say "Aye!"

Sure. You're hired!

3. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Alright, I will have to ask again. Anybody have any ideas for replacing Demyx and Hades?

4. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Master Xehanort is already a villain.

5. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

I don't remeber his name excatly..all I can remeber is that in Kingdom Hearts 2, the second time when you vist the beasts castle you meet with this Organization XIII member. How about him?

I was thinking about having Auron go against Hades...but..he's a FF character and I'm not sure if you want a FF character in it or not so..

6. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

you mean Xaldin right........

7. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Xaldin would make a fair candidate, but who would oppose him? The Beast?

I'm not too fond of bringing in the Beast. He's not a universal character, and he just seems out of place compared to the other characters.

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

You do realise The Beast in human form is like putting Stephen Hawking in Tekken?

And your universal characters are all Square-Enix aren't they? I think Disney is bigger than Square-Enix so saying The Beast isn't as well known all over as Sora is probably backwards. Are you making a game or a DeviantArt fanfic? Because it looks like something a kid who picked up KH to play as Cloud and Squall with Hercules is writing in his blog.

I'm all for the game but if your gonna make it KH except you can't be almost any Disney or Final Fantasy characters then your gonna run into problems. Notice that you have 11 keybladers, not gonna be much choice of game play besides the different ways of swinging it they have.

Just pointing out what could be problematic in the player responses. Gotta cover all bases and stuff.

Also, I found a program you might be able to use if you want to make this 3D and it's free. It's not fantastic but it might get the job done if you can do all the modeling yourselves. That is if Flash fails later on down the line.

9. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Alright, Fayt. You may be right about one thing: there are a few Keyblade masters confirmed in the game, and you think that gameplay-wise it will be repetitive. But you should consider the fact that their fighting styles are all different. And consider that there are certain attributes that are unique with each of their fighting styles. Also, I'm considering adding new moves.

And about that program, I'm all ears.

10. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I see.

Anywho, it's called Blender, It's not anything great but it could come in handy if Flash fails for the plan and you decide to go 3D. It's a 3D engine with some modeling capabilities and you can import models from other programs such as Maya.

11. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Alright. Well, I'll be sure to check it out.

BTW, do you have any ideas for a character to oppose Xaldin? Or maybe two different people?

12. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Okay. Here's the deal.

The Kingdom Hearts: End of Eternity project will be put on hold due to the upcoming release of BBS. I'll use this opportunity to test out ideas. So whatever you'd like to contribute, just PM me first.

13. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Update (12/12/09): New teaser banner on the front page.

14. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

nice banner ^^

15. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

I think that's a great idea. That was an idea that I've been looking forward to set up. So, I think we start with concept art first, then work with sprites.

I'll post another thread on this project for the score/music of the project. (Update: Here's the thread for score and voice auditions: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=94723)

16. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about!

I never considered that, but now that you mention it, I love the idea! I look forward to seeing the results.

17. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Here's the thread for the art. Monopoly, post your Sora art in this thread. This thread will continue on in the scenario planning, leaving this thread quiet until BBS comes out in Japan. http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=95059

18. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Okay, the production of Extinction: Kingdom Hearts is really coming into play. I'm starting to write the script and scenarios for the prologue. Now, I need a bit of assistance. I need someone who's:1) good at masking, 2) got KH2FM and a capture card, and 3) is a fair 3D animator.

19. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Extinction is the first game and End of Eternity is the series title.