A Familiar 'face'?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by gemichy, Jan 3, 2017.

1. gemichy Moogle Assistant

Well..

I'm not too sure if this is against the rules. It's been so long. I used to be super active on this forum.

Unfortunately.

It was a bad time in my life. I was a kid trying to act older, very annoying yes. I'm sure the account got deleted, even if it didn't I don't have access to the email and the password is in oblivion somewhere..

Anyways, if you were here back since 2011-2012? You might remember my old screen name in these forums. "Kairi&Sora4E" or "Sora&Kairi4E." Honestly not too sure which it was or even if those are exact, but that's the gist of it.

I wanted to come back because even if I was an annoying child, I did enjoy these forums and the people I became acquainted with. I'm going to try and be active but I do work and am going to school for nursing, but I might as well try this out again since KH has been and will always be my utmost favorite game, and my childhood, of course.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome back to KH-Vids!

Accounts can be merged should you wish to do that, keeping your current email. Just ask one of the admins: @Plums, @libregkd, @Karuta, @Dr. Lux. :)

3. Yozora Archer

Here at khv, we greet everyone with open arms.

If you regret your past persona, then you can start anew on here.

Welcomu bakko

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I remember you! I mean, I definitely remember the username! (It's Ienzo by the way)

It's always great to have old members back so welcome back :3 I think there is always times of our younger selves we would like to wipe from existence xD I don't like to look through my old posts as I fear the cringe

Anyway, it's good to have you back!

5. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I remember you~

Welcome back!