Chain of Memories A Couple Gameplay Questions

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Seapeople, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Seapeople Merlin's Housekeeper

What is the duration time of enemy cards? For example, when i use vexen's card at the beginning of the match it wont revive me if i have been fighting for a long period of time. Do enemy cards like this one only stay active for a limited time?

How do i use 0 cards effectively? I know its a dumb question lol. I remember at the beginning of the game it explains that 0 cards are the most powerful cards when used at the end of your deck and the least powerful when used earlier. Does that mean I need to only use 0 cards after using all other cards?

Thanks in advance for the help :)

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

The thing with enemy cards is that when you use one, you shouldn't use an enemy card until the enemy card you're currently using has been used. I can't think of a way the Vexen card wouldn't work unless you used another enemy card before you lost all HP. The thing with 0 cards is that they can break your enemy's attack (while the enemy is using a card), but the catch is that when you're using a 0 card for attack or whatever, it'll be very easy for the enemy to break that card. It's all a matter of when you use it.

3. Seapeople Merlin's Housekeeper

That helps a ton, thanks. I had been using more than 1 enemy card at a time so that was my problem.
    I meant to post this thread in the Re:Com section but I guess it doesnt make a difference :p

4. Misty gimme kiss

There is no Re:CoM section, actually, it just redirects to the Chain of Memories section.

Zero cards are also extremely useful because they can break your enemy's sleights, no matter how powerful they may be. For that reason, I usually would reserve a "boss deck" where I would keep a few zero cards at the very beginning of the deck. I got into the habit of just shifting a few cards over everytime I reloaded, and would keep them there for quick access whenever Riku Replica dropped down a Dark Aura or somesuch.

The boss cards have differing criteria, some will last for a few deck loads, others for the duration of the battle. I'd consult their individual descriptions for more information.