Dream Drop Distance 5 Hardest bosses in Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (Contains spoilers)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by LPGamer15, Aug 7, 2012.

1. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey guys in your own opinons give your top 5 hardest bosses from the new game Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance.
    Mine are the following:
    1. Jullius
    2. Young Master Xehanort
    3. Ansem ( Xehanort's Heartless) battles 1 and 2
    4. Xemnas
    5. Rinzler

These bosses for me were extremely hard and took many tries. A piece of advice for you people that are currently playing Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance: Make sure you battle every Dream Eater you see and don't skip them! Trust me it will be very handy in the future by leveling up Sora and Riku. For the Young Master Xehanort boss I had to level up to Lv 40 and give Riku a bunch of good moves plus health items because Curaga wont be enough and it takes a while to charge up.

Beat my first file in Standard Mode.

2. Krowley Moderator

I'm surprised Jullius isn't on this list.
    He's an optional boss, but a boss still. A hard hitter with a plethora of Health.

3. Mysty Unknown

I thought Young Xenhort was easy though >.< It took me forever to kill Ansem's second form. Just ran into Julius too. He is one hard boss. As for level of beating the game, both my characters were level 34, mind you it was Standard difficulty. As for my teams it was: Riku= Psudo Neku, the stegosaurus thing, and the fish thing that shoots beams (sorry, don't know the names that well) and Sora= Pegasus, Unicorn, and the plant that heals you.

4. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh shoot I forgot about him! Im gonna edit the post. My bad.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

For me:
    1. Julius
    2. Chernabog
    3. Young Xehanort

Can't think of a 4 and 5 at the moment...

6. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yea I chose standard mode too. I wanted to have fun in the game XD In the future once my friend beats his file Im gonna erase it and make a proud mode file then once I beat that Ill make a critical mode file.

7. Mysty Unknown

I think I am going to jump straight into critical. I need a good "heart" pumping "test" after all. But on that list, Rinzler was defiantly a tough one. I died many times. It was after I beat him that I realized I wasn't meant to go to The Grid first. Oops

8. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

You guys really should post your difficulty. Proud mode. Still haven't beaten Julius so he's on there. Young Xehanort because of the second part to his fight. Ventus Dark Armor is still hard at level 46. The second Ansem fight was really hard. And a tie between Spellican and both times Sora fights Wargoyle.

9. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm doing the proud mode first so I can get prepared for Critical mode. I'm also doing this because I get trophies for completing Proud and Critical Mode. I want to complete the whole game one day, but Im gonna have to wait until my friend beats his file though.

10. Mysty Unknown

I did standard but still, Young Xenhort was easy. It might have been the commands I had at the time but he really did not pose a threat. Did you have the skill Dark Splicer? It was the most helpful thing in that battle.

11. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

1. Ansem (2nd Battle)
    2. Young Xehanort
    3. Ventus Nightmare
    4. Xemnas
    5. Spellican

Spellican was hard. And I know that this sounds pathetic but I'm on Beginner. And how do you find Julius?

12. Mysty Unknown

Go to Traverse Town and go back to the Fourth District. I believe he is in the Fountain area.

13. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Fighting him now.

Yeah he's definitely #2 on my list. Ansem is still had no matter what.

14. Mysty Unknown

Have fun with Critical mode Ansem then. I think I will just die when I get to him.

(yay! 200th post)

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Am I the only one who had trouble with Chernabog?

16. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

No. The only command I used during that battle was Curaga. I just kept hitting him. I figured out how to do it too. I fought him again at level 47. Not a problem.

EDIT: Oh BTW I just beat Julius as Riku. I welcome my Ultima Weapon with warm arms for a tough ass boss that was. Anyone need help just VM me.

17. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I would say Ansem #2 is the hardest for me. I got to him at level 34 proud but was level 42 before I beat him (though that was me being a bit careless with the level and I felt mildly over-leveled in the end) But about halfway through the battle he slides you back and rolls these giant black orbs at you. I still don't know how to deal with them. I could dodge a couple but after that the explosion effect took the whole screen and I couldn't see where I needed to be, occasionally dodging just long enough for it to clear and show me that I was screwed. I only passed when my defense and health were high enough to just absorb it.

After that?

Young Xehanort
    Ansem #1
    Xemnas
    Hockomonkey (only because I was yet to have cure and I had two potions left to get both characters through)

Haven't fought Jullius yet but I'm sure he's going to push this list down a slot when I get that far.

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'm really surprised that so many people had trouble with Rinzler. He was pretty easy for me, even with my Sora being under the recommended level for The Grid when I fought him. My list would have to go something like this.

1. Julius (trying to grind and beat him)
    2. Young Xehanort
    3. Ansem SoD
    4. Xemnas
    5. Commantis

It's pathetic, I know, but I had to grind for a while to take him out. I was on Standard (tried Proud but couldn't handle all the rage).

19. Noise For Love and Justice

1) Ansem #2
    2) Speillcan

the rest would simply be all the dive bosses...they weren't hard...they were just a hugeeee pain.

I haven't done Julian yet but I will soon.

20. Finn the Human Traverse Town Homebody

1. Ansem(1st fight)
    2. Commantis
    3. Brawlamari(2nd fight)
    4. Chill Clawbster(just because it took FOREVER to beat it)
    5. Anti-black coat(this fight just stressed me out for some reason)

And jeez, what is it with Square Enix and a heinous amount of boss fights at the end of games?