4 New Vjump scans! New Sora Form! And more stuff!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, FF13vids, and FFAC Reunion updated their sites featuring 4 new scans, from the Vjump magazine!

Scan 1
    Scan 2
    Scan 3
    Scan 4

Also, there has been a new announcement for a "Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack" Featuring music from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II. It's unknown how Chain of Memories music will be done, if it will be the Game Boy Advance version, or the new KH:reCOM version.

Edit: For a brief note, none of the information with the pictures are new, however we can confirm Sora's new form is known as the "Limit Form"

Source: FF13 Vids and FFAC Reunion for the scans, and KH-2.net For the OST info.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Cin
      Cin
      OMG Xaldin! New form! Marly bossfight! Lexeaus bossfight! Oogie too!? Vexen in 3d! You're killing me man...XD

Thanks for the find man, keep em coming...^_^
    2. Mr Bob
      Mr Bob
      Dude they all look realistic1 Oh and omg! You can like go into some other place in Hollow Bastion!!!:eek: Thanks dude I love you! As a friend! Thanks for the scans once again!
    3. sweqsora222
      sweqsora222
      wow,sora looks like he has his KH2 clothes on in chain of memories.

anyway,nice find.
    4. Zeftnon - The Superior
      Zeftnon - The Superior
      Man, Vexen looks so ******ed XD!
    5. DarknessKingdom
      DarknessKingdom
      I wonder what Limit Form is going to be like.
    6. Mari
      Mari
      I liked the image of the Marly boss fight xD

and a new pic of Vexen! Yey!
    7. Samurai
      Samurai
      That new form is SEXAY! And, it seems as though Castle obliv will be playable in KH2: FM +
    8. *Sora*
      *Sora*
      For you, and anyone that might not have noticed:

[​IMG]

That's limit form. No clue what it's abilities are, though.
    9. Cin
      Cin
      One would thinkt hat all the new drive is is playing as KH Sora in KH2. And I'd suspect that the growth ability for it is dodge roll. But that's just me.
    10. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      i think so too. i wonder how u would dodge roll if u have Quick Run. and did anybody else see Castle Oblivion?
    11. Anderson
      Anderson
      Yeah...I saw Castle Oblivion...and what's with Sora fighting Lexaeus and Marluxia when he's older?
    12. John S.
      John S.
      Dodge roll is what we get i think, That is going to be awsome.
    13. sweqsora222
      sweqsora222
      i think that is chain of memories.i think sora get's new clothes in
      RE:chain of memories.
    14. Cin
      Cin
      Well, I guess that Sora fighting them when he's older is liek a tounrey of some sort. After all, it's prettyy mixed up. Not only does Sora never fight either Marly or Lexeaus in in those clothes, he never even fights Lexeaus.
    15. Maithus
      Maithus
      Perhaps Dodge Roll will be like any other ordinary Growth ability. Like may'be it's a secondary dodging ability right after using Quick Run, you can than use another avoiding technique against multiple shots.
    16. Cody
      Cody
      Loving the new form!
      thanks for keeping us updated Xaldin!
    17. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      hey Xaldin, why did u say the pictures weren't new. i saw that a lot of those pictures are new.
    18. Cin
      Cin
      He said the info WITH the pics is old, but the pics themselves are very new.
    19. Maithus
      Maithus
      Just out of curiosity, is this the only new form in Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix? I mean don't get me wrong, Limit form looks awesome, but I was expecting a green form perhaps to complete the Trinity list. Rather than the form having to do something with Donald and/or Goofy, you would drive with the Disney heroes/ heroine in each world to activate this form. Think about it, the form could be used in mostly all worlds except Disney Castle/ Timeless River, Twilight Town, and Radiant Garden.