Digital Art 3D modeling

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Korra, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

One of the many things I was killing myself over during my final week of classes. This is the first time I've done 3D models in this level of detail (and I'm aware things are off) but given it was a first attempt I'm pretty proud of how everything came out. All textures and lighting were done by me as well.
    Idea was a late gaming night.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't even know how much time went into this, but the models present are a couch, table, tv stand, tv, 3DS, PSP, two DS cartridges, and a UMD.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

You know, this may have been your first time, but those are simply amazing; while you may not know how long it took, I can still tell that it probably took you a while to make this.

The graphics are simply outstanding and look so sharp that they almost give the illusion that they're real objects.

Great job, my friend. 10/10!

3. Misty gimme kiss

Wowowowow

I only have a little experience in modeling, I took a class in Solidworks this year but we didn't get at all advanced, most of what I built was like... blocks of wood haha. But I know how tough and time consuming these things can be, especially if you have to do your own textures! The level of detail you put into some of them is gorgeous though, I do wish the pictures were a little lighter so I could see things better but reaaaaally excellent work Wolfie.

4. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

What program did you use? It's not bad at all, especially the cartridges.

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

They look really good, especially considering it's your first time.

I have a few things that you've probably noticed, but I'll still say them if not :)

On the PSP, the ratio is off from the digital buttons and the analog stick. Also, on the first picture, the analog stick seems very flat/narrow.
    There is something off about the shadows to me, at least; I think they are a tad too dark. I realize the room is dark, which would add to it, but they still seem a little bit too dark. (It may be my screen, though).
    The texture on the couch seem a bit... iffy? I don't know, it just seems a bit strange.

These are all just me being picky :) Very good job regardless ^^,

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

These are all really well done. I especially enjoyed Link's "WTF D:" face. Great job Wolfie.