358/2 Days: Premiere of the New Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

Are you guys ready? Wait, why am I asking this, I know the answer. Good news! The new Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days trailer has been uploaded thanks to a user on Nico Nico Douga.

This trailer for Days is defiantly worth a view as it features new scenes and gameplay. Get ready guys! We are getting closer for some more exciting information and KHV will be here to keep you guys updated.

By the way, speaking of trailers, the first KHV fandub (promo) for Days will premiere, right here on May 1st. The cast and I have been working really hard and it's also another video that you guys can't miss out on.

Source: Heart Station and thanks to our member Atiragrame3 for letting me know.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Maggy
      Maggy
      hehe, I was the first one to see the trailer xD

Heartstation.org has a twitter, which lets me know right away if there are any updates, it's very useful lol

woot! I'm so excited! :D
    2. XienZo
      XienZo
      Look at 3:40-55 on the bottom right screen.

Xaldin's limit break is at 5:03 on the bottom right, Axel's is on the top left at 5:08. Xigbar's can be seen at 4:27 on the top.
    3. xkh2x
      xkh2x
      OMG!!!
      awesome trailer!! but the thing that bugs me is who is the girl at the last scene when Roxas and her is on the clock tower. Roxas looks surprised when she took off her hood.
      I'm sure it's not Xion...
    4. Mike
      Mike
      I believe that is Xion.
    5. Sion
      Sion
      ^ Speaking of that particular scene, as I'm not sure anyone noticed (not that I blame them since the trailer was pretty amazing,) but the way they were watching the sunset together is sort of mirroring the time from Kingdom Hearts one before Sora and Kairi left the island. Only Xion is where Sora was sitting and Roxas has Kairi's spot.
    6. Firefly
      Firefly
      Thanks so much for putting up that trailer!!
      Playing as the Organization'll be amazing, but being able to play Donald and Goofy too makes this even more perfect.
      The heartless look great, like everything else ^^
    7. Egypt
      Egypt
      The trailer is amazing. I like the scene were Xion is getting carry off and I think that its Riku the one carry her off. I hope that Riku is playably in multi.
    8. Azure Flame
      Azure Flame
      The trailer looks great. The only thing I didn't like was the lag later on, and that YouTube sometimes gets choppy on my computer.

I may have missed something, but I seriously doubt you can play as Donald and Goofy. They're asleep for most of the game, and when they aren't, they're with Sora before they go to sleep. They don't even encounter Roxas until near the end of KH2, which is after this game.

I don't think so. Riku isn't a memeber, he just has a coat given to him by DiZ. And in none of the scans and videos show him as a playable character, but in the trailer, it looked like Xion was one of them, which means Xemnas might be the one left out in multiplayer. I'm not sure, but I think it was confirmed that only 13 characters would be available in multiplayer, meaning the Organization minus one member.
    9. yasir_wisdom
      yasir_wisdom
      Well I dunno, I can see them as playable characters in the trailer.
    10. Sora March
      Sora March
      4:46, upper right hand screen. I saw Donald. On the lower left was Goofy.
      Sweet! But we need translations!!!
    11. Azure Flame
      Azure Flame
      Okay, so maybe they are in the game, but just multiplayer.
    12. Knuckles313
      Knuckles313
      Someone seriously needs to sub that trailer in English, ASAP.
    13. Egypt
      Egypt
      In the trailer it show that you can play as Donald and Goofy and the last time I check multiplayer don't have any thing to do with the story, it just thier for fun. ^^
    14. Dark Link
      Dark Link
      Thanks for the update Mike and this is an awesome trailer
    15. fire mage
      fire mage
      Wow did they fix this trailer or what. When I saw it yesterday the music sounded like it was dying and the Voices were so off. Very interesting, but also in a way distracting since you try to focus on the other little square boxes while the music going and the main screen. Real confusing....

It seems that the person taking away Xion would most likely be Xenmas. Not Riku since the Organization would NEVER allow him to come towards their territory.
    16. silvermorning
      silvermorning
      I'm Sorry...

I've asked this question another time and no one has answered it. When Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days comes out, will you post the cutscenes and boss battles up on the website?
    17. LoneWolf
      LoneWolf
      Wow, sweet trailer right there. Thanks Mike :D.
    18. Forever Love
      Forever Love
      Wait a second... 4:32-4:41, on the bottom screen, the one with the static. Is that Sora I see? O.o

This game is just looking too good. I'm definitely going to have to go out and buy this, after seeing the new trailer here. With what XienZo pointed out, that's got me questioning a lot of things, considering Axel is, by the looks of it, passed out on the floor of Castle Oblivion. I'm suspecting that it's Saix taking Xion away... And with Zexion and Roxas on the island, with Riku--I'm starting to question that as well.

This story is going to be very deep, I have a feeling. All the reason to buy it. =3

Thanks for the information, Mike. =)
    19. Shift
      Shift
      Since play as Donald and Goofy,and they where not shown at the "Select Your charater" screen on the vid in the official site,there are probably more charaters(Besides them of ocurse) that you can unlock!*crosses fingers hoping to play as Riku once again*
      And i think i saw Sora(Without health bar) in that vid,might be wrong though.