358/2 Days: Official Website (Characters) UPDATE

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Hey everyone, Square-Enix has just updated the official KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (North American) website with all the characters from the new KINGDOM HEARTS title. Characters from the title include King Mickey, Riku and the organization. By the way, the "preorder" link has been taken down and the "order" link was added in replace.
    Link: http://na.square-enix.com/khdays/

Also, we have a fun exclusive that KHV is sharing with you guys. Fayt-Harkwind, one of our moderators of KHV has made a demo "The Fantasy RPG". The demo is up for downlaod and you guys can play as "KH-Vids.net is a fantasy world with magic and swords. A bit like FF and .Hack combined but with internet drama."

It's defiantly worth checking out. For more on the demo, click HERE. I know it sounds confusing now, but check out the thread. That's all for now guys.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Sep 29, 2009.

1. DemyxPlaysMySitar
      DemyxPlaysMySitar
      Freakin' awesome! Thanks again, Mike :3
    2. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      This reminds me of the game that Roxas would make. The forum members would be in it.

Anyway thanks, for the info.
    3. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      Hahaha, I just noticed; all the characters in the Characters section are wearing Org.13 Robes!!! I realize its not that funny, buh when it hit me, I was ROFLing. XD

EDIT: Also, if you look at the backround of the description of Xigbar or Xaldin, you can barely see Demyx's description.
    4. Zyborggian
      Zyborggian
      I checked out the site and they still haven't got the gameplay section up and running. Hopefully thats the next thing they're working on.
      Also, does anyone else think that the way they arrange all of the members in that block make the organization seem like it doesn't have as many members? O_<
      I mean, of course if you count them you wind up with 14 but just looking at the arrangement as a whole........