Kingdom Hearts ???

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Camel, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camel Banned

It it called "Sin Harvest", i beat him at lvl 46 too on normal.

2. Roxas OG

You weren't the one who did it, Camel! You wish you had skillz like me, I know I did it by staying up till 11 one night.

Rikku - we can talk about Sephiroth here. This topic really has no true discussion to it anyway, it's mainly directed to Sephiroth right now.

Camel, please don't double post. You can use the 'edit' button if you need to use more.

3. cloudfinalfantasy Banned

I LOVE IT IT IS THE BOMB I REALLY LOVE IT whew i love it its awsome i thank that people for making it!!

4. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

O.o

this is like the best game ever. i love it. so im not insane or anything...... TELL ME IM NOT INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad:

5. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

...I usually beat Sephiroth around like...10 minutes or so? I never really time myself...

But in KH2, it took me an hour. XD

...and Reku's not insane.

6. ryan9234 Traverse Town Homebody

It was a great game! It was probably the only game that caught my attention when I saw someone playing at an electronic or game store; I liked the look of it and decided to buy it. I loved the characters and the diversity between them as well as their relationships made it even better. It completely stands out above the crowd as the best game that has come out in a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.