[15] Karaoke Night

Discussion in 'KH-Vids Radio' started by Jayn, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Jayn

Time to have this song stuck in my head for weeks ... again. tnx synk

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Anixe This has been so well done! O.O WOW! So much raw power.

3. SynK Destiny Islands Resident

@fearless - you've put a spell on me and I don't have enough mana for a recover
    @Anixe - don't eat my soul plzkthx

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Rocked out to that one SynK.

I love the alluring voice, Anixe; almost like a vampire in any legit horror film.

5. Jayn

Anixe what is this from? It's intense. Awesome as always.

@Maddie; dem high notes tho. This is great stuff.

--

oh no my turn. [ this song is about killing people ]

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Very sweet Maddie. Great Halloween music.

And you're brilliant Jayn, but you sometimes scare me.

7. SynK Destiny Islands Resident

@Maddie - 2creeps4me

@Jayn - I wub wub wub you

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

I am compiling these into a post as they go along because I'm.... lazy like that?

@Marushi: You sounded awesome. I really like this song and you did fantastic

-skips my song because ew-

@HoT: You definitely had fun with this one I can tell, great job. And you laugh was good too.

@BtD: YOU DID FINE YOU SHUSH. I REALLY LOVED IT.

@Tummer: This was fantastic, I've never seen Sweeny Todd but I really loved your voice in this, everyone has been saying theatrical but for the sake of not repeating everyone -clears throat- AWESOME (and theatrical...)

@Fearless: WOW OH MY GOD WOOOOW. Ugh I have no words just, I guess there's a spell on me now.

@Synk: You sounded great, I was jamming out the entire time and your performance was filled with energy.

@Anixe: Oh wow, you have a nice alto sound I don't usually hear. I loved it so much and I kept smiling through it c:

@Maddie: You harmonies were awesome girl! This must be the one evanescence song I haven't heard because I didn't know it was until I looked it up. I loved your version though, it was fantastic. Especially that talking part near the end, that was great!

@Jayn: Lalalalalalala~ I liked this a lot you did great, I kept dancing throughout it like a maniac. (probably helped that the background was totally a dubstep beat)

This whole thing was a great time. I AM GLAD I WAS FINALLY HERE FOR A KARAOKE NIGHT. Good job everyone~

9. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

It's from the original Jekyll & Hyde musical Concept album. 3/4 of it was cut for the actual musical version (as with most Frank Wildhorn musicals lolol) so that's why it's a bit unfamiliar I guess.

ALSO sorry for not tuning in. :c #workproblems but glad to see that everyone enjoyed it! Look forward to the Youtube uploads and whatnot~

10. Jayn

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Bah, I just missed it. I had to go to a wedding. I'm sure you all sang wonderfully![DOUBLEPOST=1382838966][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hello Jayn. Nice to see you.
    why are we introducing ourselves