12 y/o rape victim digs herself out of a grave.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Rho, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

THE taxi operator who is accused of abducting and raping a 12-year-old girl, then burying her after believing he had strangled her to death, has been slapped with five criminal charges including attempted murder.

The Centre for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse yesterday said the man, Garsha Wilson, a resident of St Andrew, was questioned in the presence of his lawyer on Monday and also charged with abduction, cruelty to a child and malicious destruction of property.

He is to face the court on Friday.

The police said Wilson was held last week after a report was made to the St Andrew North police.
    The police alleged that Wilson, who is believed to be a friend of the youngster, had two weeks ago abducted her while she was at the Half-Way-Tree Transport Centre.

They alleged that he took the little girl to a home in Smokey Vale, St Andrew, where he raped her and then later tried to strangle her until she became unconscious. Believing that she was dead, the man allegedly buried her in a shallow grave.

However, the little girl later recovered, clawed her way out of the grave and made a report to her family who then informed the police.

Officers investigating the case said they are examining the possibility of a link to other cases, including that of Ananda Dean -- the 11-year-old girl who was abducted in 2008 and her headless body dumped in Belvedere, St Andrew.

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Do you have a link for the article?

That is absolutely incredible, what a tough little girl that kid is holy ****. Though the charges against the man seem rather light; cruelty to a child is a bit of an understatement.

3. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

what country was this? this is just insane...why must such crazy people roam around?

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Whoo! You go girl! Value that life!

That's my kinda gal right there. She don't give up that easy. Glad to see the bastard who did it is getting his, too.

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

She clawed her way out?
    Must of just dumped the body and covered it over a bit, becausee if she was able to dig herself out of a six foot grave she should be worshipped as a goddess.
    Good on her. Must of been a nightmare.

6. Misty gimme kiss

Anyone else thinking of Kill Bill? haha

But yeah, that kid is pretty awesome for that. Sad to hear about the rape thing though. :c

7. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Lol i had the same thought.

Glad that she made it. Hope this guy stays in prison forever. And taste his own "medicine"

8. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Quite a tough girl...
    Digging her way out of the coffin and the grave?!...

Very, very....nice?...

Anyways....I would have to say that this case is not linked to other crimes consulting rape....

9. Luka Deafening silence

This is good news. Rape is a real problem and has probably always been.
    It's just good to see some of these cases actually being picked up.

Yeah you'd know.

10. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Well...
    After re-reading this...I do have some doubts on this case actually being true....

Think about this.
    1. The girl was strangled and BURIED.
    2. The girl awakens underground?! (Forget what I said about the coffin)
    3. If she wakes up underground..wouldn't she suffocate anyways?...
    4. How does she find enough strength to get herself out?...

Yeah...

Lol @ Luka's comment.

11. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

This is just wrong why little underaged girls? that was the right thing that girl did tell the cops this world is just sick sometimes.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That's a pretty awesome little girl. but I'm guessing "shallow "grave" was very shallow for her to break through.
    Uh the second part of this isn't true for a lot of rapists.

13. Always Dance Chaser

Yeah, that's all i was thinking about.

Anyway, this is pretty cool. I'd like to know how shallow that grave was exactly.

14. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Oh goddamn it, yeah. When I saw the title I was like "The Bride from Kill Bill got reincarnated?"
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of the movie >_>

Good on that girl though. It's great to see justice being served. Hopefully that guy will rot in jail will he belongs.

15. Styx That's me inside your head.

LilBueno is right actually.
    Rape is seldom about the sex itself. To many of them, the sexual act is a symbol of power that they have over women. That's often the core reason, not "scoring pussy".