11 year old girl dies of untreated diabetus

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Laurence_Fox, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noana901 Merlin's Housekeeper

Holy c**p. That's just...sick.

I can't believe some people would do that to their child. It's just sad.

2. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

If I were that girl, I would've told somebody... unless, of course, I didn't know I had it... O_o

3. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

But you can't help having kids some times, it just happens (Do you really want the world to be as strict as China?)

Also that is really sad for the girl, what were her mum and dad thinking?

4. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Gosh, I don't have any words right now. What kind of people do that to children? Really? Your own flesh and blood. They had a choice when they did it, why the hell would the keep the child if they didn't care about her?

Damn it, I am so pissed off. She was only 11, and she had diabetus. How hard would it have been to go to a hospital for one day?

Its sickining, what these people do. I hope the 3 other children are given to people that care.

5. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

I don't see why they didn't take her to a hospital. You can sorta tell if she is sick and that she weighed 75 lbs. I wonder if her parents really cared about her to let her die like that. That is just wrong. If that was my child, I would've took her to a hospital.

6. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

OMG! thats sick! that girl would still be alive right now if her parents hadnt been the heartless *******s that they were. Who do they think theyre kidding blaming lack of faith!? I hope the other 3 kids get taken to a home.

7. I was so shocked when I first heard that, poor girl. That was the most screwed up news I have heard from such of parents. Seriously, the mentality on these people need to be studied. The girl just needed help, simple insulin, and they think God would perform a healing miracle? The whole thing just pisses me off completely, the girl's life was ended in such a unbelievable matter. Since when have praying to heal someobdy of sickness without medical help worked?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.