1.5 HD Remix: NA & EU Confirmed For Fall 2013

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Square-Enix (North America) and Square Enix (Europe) has confirmed that the release of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix will be releasing around Fall 2013. Fans can expect the same exact version that will be releasing in Japan on March 14. Yes that's right! This includes additional enemies, abilities, weapons, cutscenes and much more that were once part of Final Mix when it first released.

The Kingdom Hearts (North America) portal has also been transformed. Take a look at the new portal and browse through all the games. http://www.kingdomhearts.com

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Saxima
      Saxima
      I was sure it was going to be localized, but now that there's been an official announcement, I did a little happy dance around my room that might have been a little . . . much.

I should be glad that it's coming out at all, but it's a bit disappointing to hear it'll be so late in the year.
    2. Misty
      Misty
      David Gallagher (Riku) will probably voice over his scenes for Final Mix given that he's (presumably) going in for Days. As libre said I think that's the only voice work that needs doing for Final Mix.

I do wonder if they'll do all the dubbing if/when they do Final Mix+, though.
    3. libregkd
      libregkd
    4. Llave
      Llave
      Speaking of dubbing the KH final mix, didn't Osment do all the new scenes for Japan back when they were making it?
    5. Explode
      Explode
      No, they re-used some of his dialog from other parts of the game.

Well, theoretically, if you pre-order now, they have to honor the original price.
    6. Silent Wings
      Silent Wings
      Fall? Welp, that truly sucks. I was hoping that the HD Remix would be released around summer, but oh well :/
    7. Misty
      Misty
      Dayum, and I was thinking it'd be around $60. Prime eligible too!
    8. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      so from what i read i guess final mix will be included with the us release ? ._.

edit : nvm XD it is coming !!! im so glad ill actually and finally will play the final mix version ! : D although i might get the Japanese version as a collectible lol.
    9. Krowley
      Krowley
      Would love how strange it would be for first time players if all of a sudden Sora sounded 10 years older in some scenes.
    10. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      i think the reason why for fall release is because of the extra stuff in the final mix version to ware they have to translate it all which also does take time. i have a feeling there will be a verry long line at wal mart at midnight launch becouse of final mix in the usa for the first time XD lol
    11. libregkd
    12. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90

hmmm true forgot that part lol anyways they need to stop making FFXIII i havent even finished the first one XD lol
    13. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      My finger was already iching to buy the japonese version, but now knowing how long to wait, I guess I'll wait.. It seems strange to me how long we will wait, as the japonese version will also come with english dubs so the vocalization should be over by now.. don't know how much time they'll spend translating menus and stuff inside but it should not be long..
      I hope that by the time Kingdom Hearts is out the Ps3 games already have a price drop.
    14. sonicfan23
      sonicfan23
      Good, good, now Versus XIII needs to come out and I'll be happy because KH3 has been started XD.

Can't wait to play Final Mix in english, should be fun :D.
    15. Roxsew
      Roxsew
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS
      first final mix in english LUCKY I HAVE A PS3