1.5 HD Remix: NA & EU Confirmed For Fall 2013

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Square-Enix (North America) and Square Enix (Europe) has confirmed that the release of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix will be releasing around Fall 2013. Fans can expect the same exact version that will be releasing in Japan on March 14. Yes that's right! This includes additional enemies, abilities, weapons, cutscenes and much more that were once part of Final Mix when it first released.

The Kingdom Hearts (North America) portal has also been transformed. Take a look at the new portal and browse through all the games. http://www.kingdomhearts.com

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Feb 25, 2013.

1. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      well...
      What a twist
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Not surprised, but yay for an official announcement!
    3. libregkd
    4. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      No.
      I was being sarcastic
    5. libregkd
    6. Orangethousand19pro
      Orangethousand19pro
      Hooray! Finally!It's been so long!
    7. Misty
      Misty
      Thanks Mike! This is great to hear, even though we kind of already knew--but now it's official. :] Fall is a lot later than I was expecting, though. 8(
    8. Hiro ✩
      Hiro ✩
      Gah! Now I officially have to get a PS3.

So glad I'm gonna start working soon! I can finally get the Final Mixes that I've been waiting for!
    9. libregkd
    10. Explode
      Explode
      Glad to hear an official announcement.

The burning question that's been in my mind is whether or not they'll re-sync the lips for english dialog in ReCoM and Days. That's always bothered me, and even though it's not necessary, it would be a nice touch.
    11. Misty
      Misty
      That is true but with Jesse McCartney in the studio recently, Fall seems a little late to me still. I'm not familiar with how long it takes to record ~3 hours of voice acting but just seems awfully long to me. Then again, I'm probably just impatient. 8)
    12. libregkd
      libregkd
    13. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      The thing is, Jesse was probably the first person they went to, the other voice actors, knowing Square Enix, probably haven't even been contacted yet
      And there are some other minor things, like making English exclusive assets HD
      Also, Square Enix is notoiously lazy with localization :P
      (Unless it's Final Fantasy XIII)[DOUBLEPOST=1361811391][/DOUBLEPOST]
      It could be worse.
      They could be remaking the gameplay as well
      Imagine the horror
    14. 61
      alright, so ive got till then to save up for a ps3.

overall im really excited for this. i just finished playing khfm, and i cant wait to see it updated to look nice. the updated character models and adjusted camera have me most excited.
    15. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      i'm glad this is official. i knew it was going to come, but i was still a little antsy xd
    16. Llave
      Llave
      Good on ya Square you finally did something right.

That official site looks absolutely stunning. Those graphics are inspiring. *v*
    17. Anixe
      Anixe
      Curious to see if they'll re-voice the extra scenes from Final Mix or just leave them silent with subtitles. If the former, I would imagine Haley Joel Osment redubbing all of his lines again. Well, I'll take any news nowadays for this project. I'm hoping this is released somewhere around my birthday hehe.
    18. libregkd
    19. Anixe
      Anixe
      Ah yeah, that's true, I forgot. I mean, they kind of have to make the effort to redub 358/2 Days, so I don't think it would hurt to bring back them voice actors for just those few lines. But, I agree that Xemnas should still stay silent.