1.5 HD reMix in January 24th Famitsu Weekly

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

Yes, news is slow and with less than 2 months before the Japanese release, and all magazines are getting all the latest news info they can out there. Famitsy Weekly is no exception. While no new information has been distributed, you can at least enjoy the scans, courtesy of True gaming.

Scan0018.jpg Scan0019.jpg Scan00131-e1358880777456.jpg Scan00141.jpg Scan00151.jpg Scan00161.jpg Scan00171.jpg

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jan 22, 2013.

1. jafar
      jafar
      oh, very cool. i wish these were translated, but w/e. thanks for the update.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Found this translation at KH13. Nothing new:

3. Miles
      Miles
      REALLY REALLY wish they add the "X" button in the magic shortcuts.
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I think that's because 'X' is what's used for jump for the Japanese release as opposed to 'O' elsewhere.
    5. libregkd
    6. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Hmm, interesting thing on the rearranged music for the Days movie. I wonder if the score will feel more like something out of a movie/TV show.
    7. Miles
      Miles
      I thought it was gonna be the tracks from the BBS coded and days OST.
    8. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Could be. The description from Famitsu was a bit vague. Guess we'll have to wait and see by what they mean.
    9. 61
      I think he meant as a 4th option, to be like kh2 where there are 4 shortcut commands.

As far as the score for the Days movie goes I imagine if the change it at all they would just redo the songs already on the soundtrack to better fit a console-level video.
    10. Shinichi Izumi
      Shinichi Izumi
      Famitsu always talks about KH this is why i love them. nice screens hope we get more info on english releases.
    11. Miles
      Miles
      Oops yeah I ment O not X. X is used in the magic shortcut but not O for KH1. I want O in it.