1.5 HD Remix: CONFIRMED FOR JUMP FESTA!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Chevalier, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

slide.jpg
    Hey Guys, I got these awesome news which I'm super excited to share with you all!

They will show a video for it and it'll also be playable. For those not familiar with the HD Remix, it's a game collection that will bundle Kingdom Hearts, Re:Chain of Memories in glorious HD and improved textures. 358/2 Days will also be included in a compact form only showcasing the important cutscenes in the game.​
    Major thanks to Vanellope(Axel91) for the heads up!​

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Chevalier, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Not surprising, but still, yay for confirmation!

And your welcome Chevalier!
    2. Krowley
      Krowley
      'Twill be held at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba from December 22 to 23.
      Hoping to hear the release date, but I'll settle for a demo video.
    3. Anixe
      Anixe
      On the plus side, yaaaay for progress, Square!~

On the downside and off-topic wise, I still see no FFX remake. :c
    4. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Well, this isn't too surprising, but it's still nice to know 100% that it's going to be shown at Jump Festa. And we'll probably get lucky and manage to grab a few videos with these great scenes in them
    5. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      Yeah... is not like the videos will show anything new... but to be playable is a great news! The game must be ready, or almost!
    6. libregkd
      libregkd
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Well the game is 80%-90% finished
    8. TitanTX
      TitanTX
      Man i hope Square Enix releases a demo on the PS Store soon. Can't wait.
    9. libregkd
    10. Railos
      Railos
      Now I hope the video will be just as good or maybe even better than the one for KH3D. That one made me feel all happy and excited and nostalgic. :D
    11. Shinichi Izumi
      Shinichi Izumi
      Woot! Can't wait, this will be awesome!
    12. KHRocker8495
      KHRocker8495
      Don't wanna say I saw that coming but... I saw that coming.
      They very much deserve it and I'm very much looking forward to the release! kudos Nomura!
    13. Cherry Berry
      Cherry Berry
      Well thank goodness they've decided to release a HD remix!! Thank you so much for the news, been waiting to hear about that for a while now!

Its a shame they still haven't mentioned anything on Versus XIII though, because we'd all know that means KHIII would have been in the works..
    14. anti_sora99
      anti_sora99
      The only problem I see with this game so far is the fact that it is probably going to just be released in Japan. Yet another Japan exclusive title that they HAVE to wave in our faces. If this is not released in the US can they at least not region lock the game? Is it too much to ask that we get the game? What if people don't know Japanese? I have both of the Final Mix games but for once I would like to have them without having to heavily modify a console to play it. Is that really such a bad thing to want? What do the rest of you think about this?
    15. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I highly doubt it'll be a Japan exclusive. I'm positive they'll make an announcement AFTER its Japanese release. If it does end up being a Japan-exclusive, I will rip my hair out.
    16. anti_sora99
      anti_sora99
      My only other concern is that the Final Mix version of the game will probably not be in the North American copy of it if they release it over here. I don't trust them that much. But I swear to god... If I have to mod my PS3 to play the Final Mix version then I will pull all of my hair out.
    17. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      I don't think they'll lauch a final mix per se, as the game is old enough, and it's based on a final mix already.. but KH III may have special features, but nowdays is way easier to just lunch the new exclusive content as a DLC and whoever wants it buy it, with the advantage of not having to make new discs.
    18. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      It wouldn't make sense for them not to release the ReMIX overseas, in my opinion. It's a highly anticipated compilation, wouldn't be difficult to translate, would require minimal additional voice acting, and is a great opportunity to introduce new players to the series.

Happy to hear there'll be a demo so soon, in any case. I can't help but agree with Cherry, though, wishing there were news of some sort regarding Versus XIII...
    19. FF Cloud 7
      FF Cloud 7
      Intresting that it's going to be also playable instead of just a trailer, and hopefully THIS time Zexion will get some screen time.
      As for the whole remix being released overseas I honestly don't know. On one hand. as said by Nomura its suppose to be part of 10th anniversary. and they'll probably get more of a profit selling it overseas since the PS3 isn't dead. But on the other hand it may be a Japan exclusive for whatever reason, But fortunately the PS3 is region free so worse case sanario you can import it (putting into consideration they don't put region lock in).