Traditional Art (0///_///0) i cant believe im doing this (>///_///<)

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by sebby ~ ★, Apr 19, 2014.

1. sebby ~ ★ Merlin's Housekeeper

i like to draw alot
    but sometimes i think i dont draw every good .-.

Attached Files:

2. Ghost King's Apprentice

I can't believe this. I hate you. Everytime I try to draw her she looks like she's about to die. ><

Anyway It looks awesome! Good Job!

3. sebby ~ ★ Merlin's Housekeeper

thank you
    and i want to see how you draw her!!
    this was actually my first time i drew her but i can only draw when im bored -3-

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...So this is a character from something? Welp. I dunno who/what it is, but hey, it's a pretty good drawing! I could not draw like that to save my life, try as I might.

Keep up the great work!~

5. sebby ~ ★ Merlin's Housekeeper

yea shes a character from this manga i read
    her name is Ene
    and thank you ^-^

6. Jin うごかないで

i try to draw..but I fail. let me show you my suskies and my interpretations of my friends

WE SHOULD DRAW BADLY TOGETHER SOMETIME ;D

kidding you're in a class way beyond me..I can't make mine look good unless I spend months or so slowly perfecting it

IMAG0038.jpg IMAG0039.jpg IMAG0052.jpg IMAG0054.jpg IMAG0055.jpg IMAG0056.jpg

7. Ghost King's Apprentice

She from Kagerou Project (vocaloid project), Kagerou Days (really awesome Manga), and Mekakucuty Actors, an anime that recently came out. There are two episode out now.

8. sebby ~ ★ Merlin's Housekeeper

THERE ARE AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!! i thought it wastn going to come out untill next year [DOUBLEPOST=1397954522][/DOUBLEPOST]
    WE SHOULD XD !!
    I can only draw when im bored for some reason -_- when i want to draw its like bad 3x

9. Jin うごかないで

SAME and one thing I can NEVER do is get my face shape right. even with drawing myself out guidelines with the circle and thing..feature placing such as eyes mouth nose and everything I can do but I ALWAYS get the face shape wrong because I can't draw a circle ;_; I'm Max btw nice to meet you

10. sebby ~ ★ Merlin's Housekeeper

i can do that for the face and the body and they come out okay BUT!when it comes to the hands and feet omg i get so mad!!! >_< they always come out looking so weird -3- and my name is stephanie nice to meet you too ^-^

11. Ghost King's Apprentice

At least you can draw eyes even if they are closed. My drawings look better with no eyes at all. Can't draw mouths either so that sucks. Also don't give your name to strangers Stephanie. Stranger danger 0_0.

12. sebby ~ ★ Merlin's Housekeeper

No way i always so jelouse of your drawings >_<
    And 0-0 yes ma'm v-v

13. Jin うごかないで

the mouth is just lines with shading underneath it most of the time. there's barley ever emphasis on the mouth unless it's OP style xD

14. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Well, the lines are certainly solid, if not solidly drawn. What I mean is that the character has a solid shape and excellently drawn dimensions. It doesn't look awkward or unnatural. As an artist, personally, though I only draw so far as to express what I write, it took me some time before I felt confident in coloring in my work, but it makes a world of difference. The picture shown in the first post definitely has potential, but I firmly suggest taking the word "potential" with a grain of salt; go further with it, please! Well done, stranger. @sebby ~ ★ .

15. sebby ~ ★ Merlin's Housekeeper

thank you