PROJECT【 ♫ 】NOCTURNE

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

This is one of my most favorite songs: American Pie by Don McLean.

It's so deep, yo.

[video=youtube;Lu7hxguhFfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7hxguhFfI[/video]​

2. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I remember singing this every day after me and an enormous group of friends would hop in my dad's old Chevy (hence the singing).

Great song~

3. Bloody Rose Merlin's Housekeeper

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Aw man, I love Angel Beats!, the opening has always been one of my favorites. I don't think I ever saw the last episode though. >:

Anyway, I went to the Ft. Worth Symphony last night at Bass Hall with a few other members of my orchestra, and it was really great. We listened to Ottorino Respighi's Fountains of Rome, which was from his Roman Trilogy that he first began with in 1915, with, again, the Fountains of Rome. This video I have here is no where as near as good as the live version [per usual], but it's what I have with me, so:

[video=youtube;1RD9a8EfzNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RD9a8EfzNs[/video]​

The last piece we listened to was Francesca da Rimini, a symphonic poem by Tchaikovsky that depicts the tragedy of Francesca da Ramini, a role in Dante's Divine Comedy. There's more to it, and if you're interested at all, look here. This would only be the first part of it:

[video=youtube;1rwBUuZgmAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rwBUuZgmAc[/video]​

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

When I get back, I'll be listening to all these lovely tunes and it shall aid to my post-usatrip depression <3

Just jumping in and saying I thought this would be so cute if the KHV chorus or duet did this or something. It's just so adorable, maybe some of you'vealready seen this and I don't know if you know this guy but he's pretty impressive.

[video=youtube;Zp1BYzIVi0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp1BYzIVi0U[/video]​

6. Jayn

I only discovered that video recently, Dinny. It was so nice. ;__; HE'S SO PERFECT.

Well, as most of you don't know, I lead another chorus besides KHVC. We debuted yesterday, and I have to say, I'm pretty happy.

There are 16 singers (myself included), 4 artists, 3 animators, and 4 writers, which makes us a 27 person team. ...I'll admit, I'm mostly pleased that we'll only be improving from this point out. (For some reason my breasts were drawn massive, LOL. INACCURATE.)

[video=youtube;2aFPOUdU1JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aFPOUdU1JU[/video]​

[​IMG]

7. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Woah, that was amazing! All of you are so talented, I'm jealous. I adore the animation, too.

Dinny~ Me and my best friend were crazy over him for awhile, heheh. He is impressive.

Saxima ~ Those were truly beautiful. Looking up other parts to it now.

8. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

@ Dinny I remember watching his "A Whole New World" video awhile ago and freaking out when he pulled out the female voice. But this was the first time I saw that video and it's just so amazing! Watching that villain box cracks me up. Makes me wonder why I didn't subscribe to him before, I shall correct that mistake now. :)

@ Jayn Are you cheating on KHV Chorus? ;_; lol jk That was pretty awesome, feels refreshing to see another chorus out there. cнєcкмαтє яєqυιєм 's voices were overall very nice and seem more unified than KHV Chorus. Though what I like about KHV Chorus is how diverse our voices are, so I guess what I'm trying to say that they are both awesome but for different reasons. The video with its animation, drawings, and various other things make it feel very original! If you can let everyone that participated know I liked everything about it and I look forward to seeing more from you guys! :D

9. Jayn

@Kelly; Thank you. <33 ;_;

@greater_bloo; Definitely! I agree! I like working with you both for different reasons too. I have A LOT more help with Checkmate Requiem, obviously. And they're a bit more ... experienced, I suppose? But to be completely honest, I'm not very close to any of them at all ... Some of them are friends with each other, yes, but I really don't have a relationship with any of them. I'm just the leader/founder, haha, so I feel like more of a boss than anything else.

I like KHV Chorus because I'm very comfortable with you all, and I love you guys (no offense to CR). ;__; You're all like ... my babies, no matter how old you are. And I feel like there's a lot closer community and way less ... stress or "WE HAVE TO BE PERFECT *SCREAM*" pressure. So even if I have a lot of help with CR and not as many questions to answer, I really like how no matter how unlikely it was that KHVC would succeed or take off, we all came together on KHV and we do something amazing and special each time a song is released.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. /SOBSNORT

[​IMG]

10. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

@Jayn: Oh my golly why are you so friggin' talented? 0:
    This is wonderful Jayn, your voice as well of course. I really love the video and animations - it's so cool. It's amazing how you can start up choruses. Man, this is just veeeery impressive <3 Lol sorry loss of words with brain not fully functioning yet @__@ But yeah, super amazing like kdsjkghfoashuohsoij <3

@Kelly: exactly! Ahaha, I went back to fangirling him with this though lol

@greater_bloo: That was the first one I saw too!! My friend linked it to me like a year or so ago. I curiously remembered and went back to him recently and discovered this. I love how he played with the characters and such. So cool~

11. Jayn

Thank you. ;A;

How is everyone? I think it may be time to schedule a game night / day ... c': ​

[​IMG]

12. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Hey, Jayn. I'm scared to post, oh god.

I'd like that idea! c:

13. Jayn

Why are you scared? D: ​

[​IMG]

14. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

15. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Did you say game!? :D
    I'm extremely interested!

16. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I'd love to see a game too!!!
    Sounds like a lot of fun <3
    c:

17. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

[video=youtube;T7BeSjKkyWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7BeSjKkyWw[/video]

18. Jayn

I'm sorry if I'm intimidating, I try not to be.

@Thread; How about around this weekend? I'm not sure what game to play, but we'll figure something out ... like M.A.S.H. xDD

@LARiA; Trippy. ​

[​IMG]

19. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

I feel the same way sometimes too, but I personally think that doesn't really apply to people on this thread/forum family though. So feel free to let loose here! XD

Ah that would be the perfect time! ^_^
    I have a question though...What's M.A.S.H.?

20. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

@Jayn: Oh my, Mash? That's my grade school game lolol, oh the nostalgia~

It's that silly little game where you 'predict' someone's future.You write down 4 things for a number of categories (usually 3 - 4). For example: number of kids, cars, countries, husband/wife, jobs, etc. And then once you have four names/things for those categories and the M.A.S.H. (which stands for Mansion, Apartment, Something lol I forgot this and House being obviously the category of what kind of home you'll be living in) then one person asks this person to say start and then stop any time he or she wishes. Start signifies the person to start drawing a spiral and then stop signifies this person to stop. Then the person who said start and stop (this is the person who's future one will predict) will pick lines or spaces. Then vertically, you will count the number of lines or spaces and that number will be the number for M.A.S.H. You go around all the words with that number and cross whatever you land on. For example, I got chose lines and it was 8, so the person who is writing goes around all the words going 1, 2, 3, 4.... and once it lands on 8 she crosses out whatever she lands on. You have to be left with one word for each category and the words left is the future of the person who got MASHed~

lol I'm not sure if it's the same everywhere else or if I explained it with any sense but it should look something like this:
    [​IMG]