PROJECT【 ♫ 】NOCTURNE

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    █████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████ █████████
    Art: redjuice
      Hey! With the overall success of KHV Chorus, I've been thinking about creating something like this for a while. I was originally going to create a KHV Chorus family, but I think something like this is much more open-ended. This family welcomes all who love to sing. Whether it's digitally, in a choir or band, professionally, or just in the shower for fun, we look forward to having you! This family will be used for typical family things, but we can also share our covers here or any musical experiences. We can also rave about singers that we enjoy listening to, and even come together for some duets and/or collaborations. You do not have to be a good singer, or pursuing a singing career. All that matters is that you have a song in your heart, and you aren't afraid to sing it!

While the emphasis is on singing, we also welcome songwriters, music composers/producers, and music enthusiasts (Like music? Want to share? Hello.) so don't be afraid to join if you fall into that category. ~ I will do my best to maintain a positive, encouraging atmosphere, so even if you're not the most confident in your abilities, we will love and support you all the way.

I've decided to also include voice-actors/voice-actresses, considering that can be apart of the performance and has a bit of the same qualities ... voice & passion. c':

I hope that you will consider joining, and thank you for browsing nonetheless.

People always associate me with it, so no, this is not a RP. It is just a normal family with pictures and colors.

[​IMG]

Be nice, okay? Please come and talk to me if someone says something offensive or if you feel uncomfortable with another member. I will do my best to help rectify the situation! /superJayn

Everyone is welcomed! Please don't tell members that they have to be this or have to be that to participate, because it's most likely not true.

Activity is never required, but always appreciated. ❤

Tastes in music vary. I would like to ask that if someone shares a song that either they produced/sang, or are just sharing for the fun of it, please do not judge based off of musical genre. That being said, I would also like to ask that if someone indirectly expresses distaste for a certain musical genre, you do not bombard them with how amazing you think that genre is.

We may be playing some games! We can set up some family playdates and vote on what we want to play. If we do this, please be respectful and behave accordingly, even if the game is offsite.

Have fun! Unlike Heart's Content, there's nothing really strict about this. It's just the average forum family, so please try not to feel intimidated or pressured into anything. They're just colors and pictures.

If you decide to sign up as the father, you're also signing up to be my musical hubby and help me with this family. No sweat, though. I'm used to being a single forum mom. I'M AN INDEPENDENT WOMANZ WHO DON'T NEED NOBODY SOB.

[​IMG]
    * = Required.
    An alias is what you would like to be known by, forever, regardless of name changes. You may change your alias.
    The picture is just for fun. It'll be used the way you see mine being used below.
    If you leave it blank, I will find a picture I think suits your personality around the forum.
    If you're really opposed to a picture, then we'll avoid. ~
    It will be based off of your favorite color, if you let me pick. If you're going to choose your picture later, state so. c;

Code:
    [COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]Alias:
    Family Member/Title: 
    Musical Talents/Interests: 
    Personality: 
    [COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]Contact: 
    Picture?: 
    [COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]Favorite Color:
    Favorite Genre of Music:
    [COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]Do you have a microphone?:
    Anything else you'd like to share?:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alias: Jayn
    Family Member/Title: Mommy Dearest--*Shot* Nah, the melodic mommy is kawaii desu.
    Musical Talents/Interests: I like to sing, write lyrics, compose music and put together choruses! I love singing duets, and joining other people's singing projects.
    Gender: On KHV, I go by female, mostly. Occasionally (musically) I'll gender-bend, and the Jayn turns to Blayn.
    Theme Song: This suits me perfectly. Without question.
    Personality: Varies. When I'm in a good mood, I'm creative, easily excitable and engaged. When I'm sad, I'm just a giant ball of angst, though I keep it to myself unless someone harasses me about it. When I'm angry I'm kind of a really big jerk, which is also kept to myself unless someone harasses me.
    *Contact: You may contact me here on KHV, and also on Youtube, LiveJournal, Tumblr, Twitter, MSN (xjayn@live.com) and Skype (LittleJayneyCakes). If it's an emergency or you really need someone to talk to, I also have a Facebook and a phone number you can text me at.
    *Favorite Color: Purple.
    Favorite Genre of Music: If Vocaloid is a genre, I really love that. Other then that, though, I listen to everything. Everything. ...Except Country.
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yep.
    Anything else: Credit for the art goes to KKUEM.

[​IMG]

Alias: Krowley.
    Family Member/Title: Mr. Krowley.
    Musical Talents/Interests: I enjoy composing music and on occasion, sing.
    Theme Song: Subject to Change.
    Personality: Fairly straight forward. Fun when I have to be, Strict when I need to be.
    Hotmail: KrowleyProductions@hotmail.com
    *Favorite Color: Blue (Any shade, really)
    Favorite Genre of Music: Often changes. Mostly Rock, Techno and Classical.
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

[​IMG]

*Alias: Finny
    Family Member/Title: Fugal Fish/Family Fish
    Musical Talents/Interests: I enjoy singing, collaborations and duets alike, listening to fan made music and whatnot. I can also play the keyboard/piano to a certain extent.
    Theme Song: Perhaps a strange choice, but...
    Personality: Hm. Usually you never see me in a bad mood on here, I'm always happy. When I'm happy, I'm usually quite polite and 'nice', but I get a bit cheeky sometimes. When I'm sad or angry, you'll never see it. The only thing that'll even point towards me being like that is if you see me being ridiculously polite, or maybe even a tiny bit cynical.
    And just letting you know, I suspect I'm Bipolar.

*Contact: I can be contacted on this here site, youtube (hercules1100), MSN (hercules1100@hotmail.co.uk) and that's more or less it, other than my tumblr, the link for which is in my sig.
    *Favorite Color: Light Green.
    Favorite Genre of Music: Erm. Not really sure. I don't really listen to 'normal' music too much, but if I had to pick it would be pop.
    *Do you have a microphone?: I do, it is built in though, so the quality isn't amazing. Though if need be I might be able to use my PS3 headset, assuming that would work.

[​IMG]

Alias: Kelly
    Family Member/Title: The Consulting detective//the middle child.
    Musical Talents/Interests: Well, I’m not exactly musical.I can't sing to save my life, I can't play any musical instruments. Is mayonnaise an instrument? /hehe. I do adore music though. Most nights I can be found cuddling my iPod. I’ve been helping my best friend write lyrics lately, though. I want to learn to play the Violin, but feel as if I’ve left it too late.
    Gender: On KHV, I go by female. In real life//afk, I plan to cosplay Ciel Phantomhive, my best friend said if I had a male persona, it’d be him, haha.
    Theme Song: I don’t really think I have a theme. But I guess if I had to choose it'd be either this or this.
    Personality: Varies. When I’m in a good mood, I can be creative, excitable and easily motivated. When I’m in a sad//bad mood, I tend to curl up in a ball and sleep//cry, a suicidal girl. I don’t tend to tell anyone, in fear I’d be bothering them. When I’m angry, I tend to take it out on those around me. Guilt then oozes out of me and I apologise like crazy while sobbing hysterically. I'm very protective of friends and family.
    Contact: I can be found on KHV, most of the time! I can also be found on tumblr. If it’s really urgent //important, you can be contact me via Facebook –which I rarely use- or MSN//Skype. Just tell me if you’d like to have me on there and I’ll add you!
    Favorite Color: Red, or dark navy blue.
    Favorite Genre of Music: I listen to everything, really. My favorite artist is Emilie Autumn, if that counts for anything...
    Do you have a microphone?: Yes. I plan to buy a new one, if I ever get a job.
    Anything else?: " I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world. I invented the job." "What does that mean?"
    "It means when the police are out of their depth, which is always, they consult me."
    "The police don't consult amateurs." /Sherlock quote. Ignore me, I'm spazzing about my fandom.

[​IMG]

*Alias: Wigglz/ Gexln
    Family Member/Title: "Special" immature kid.
    Musical Talents/Interests: Eminem, Rock, Simple Plan, and i enjoy Voice Acting and singing to mostly any song ^_^
    Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWERYqWs5xY
    Personality: Naturally depressed, tries to keep an upbeat attitude.
    *Contact: glen.humphrys is my skype name, also you can contact me at dr_wigglz@yahoo.com, or on here!
    *Favorite Color: Blue, though i've taken a liking to gray.
    Favorite Genre of Music: Rock
    *Do you have a microphone?: Built in one on my laptop!
    Anything else you'd like to share?: Er....HAI!

[​IMG]

*Alias: Cookiie
    Family Member/Title: The uber-kawaii youngest daughter
    Musical Talents/Interests: I like singing, dancing and playing instruments (alto sax, piano, flute, bass clarinet, cello). I enjoy learning dances, especially vocaloid dances,<33. When I have time, or when I really like a song, I find myself trying to transpose music into instruments I can play. I also find myself trying to make Japanese songs more singable in English.
    Theme Song: The obvious one and the other one
    Personality: Generally, I try to be as happy and energetic as possible, but I cannot tell jokes for my life. I'm somewhat shy and I'm actually scared of several people. According to some people I'm really tsundere, but it's really hard to make me angry. I don't like to talk to people, especially my friends, about my feelings because I know I'll end up crying (and I'd rather cry alone) and because I feel like I'm bothering them. Oh, and I love food.
    *Contact: I'm almost always on msn (judy-ung@hotmail.com) and skype, unless something urgent comes up. I'm on KHV most of the time too. If I'm not on any of these and something is really important I have a tumblr, a twitter and facebook, which I also check on a regular basis.
    *Favorite Color: Blue
    Favorite Genre of Music: A tie between vocaloid music and kpop.
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and I plan on saving up some money to get a new mic. Hopefully an AT2020 or Blue Yeti.

[​IMG]

Alias: Dinny
    Family Member/Title: The Inspired Child
    Musical Talents/Interests: I enjoy singing but mostly in the shower, I wish I could sing more openly and with confidence but it's difficult and incredibly embarrassing. I also wish I could play an instrument but this is difficult as well. Oh, but aside that, I like to draw and cuddle with my Pikachus and other random things.
    Theme Song: I love spending my life trying new things and trying to be deserving of others' time. I also love Jesse McCartney. Dinny's Theme.
    Personality: Weird. I am a weird but happy child - usually in a pleasant mood but there are tendencies.
    Contact: You may contact me on Twitter or Tumblr. For emergencies, I am online most on skype (dinamplified) and I also have an e-mail (yahoo, please PM me about this / I don't check regularly). Other places where you can contact me is Facebook (search Din Ampil) and DeviantArt.
    Favorite Color: All shades of blue. Especially light teal <3
    Favorite Genre of Music: Oh, I adore music and I'm open to most things. I'm not too into rap or hip-hop. I never fail to love music from Disney, Alternative, Acoustics, Indie, bands, and songs with an eerie feel.
    Do you have a microphone?: Yes
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I hope to be moved so greatly by you guys and try to sing more openly and maybe get into trying an instrument and also try not to be too embarrassing (I apologize in advance). I probably will because you guys are amazing. <3

[​IMG]

Alias: What?
    Family Member/Title: Old Grandfather
    Musical Talents/Interests: I enjoy singing quite a bit, and have dabbled in a range of musical instruments, namely the trombone, trumpet, piano, tenor saxophone, guitar, and cello. I can safely say I am absolutely horrible at these things however. Sometimes and secretly I attempt to write things that vaguely appear to be some manifestation of music.
    Theme Song: x
    Personality: Typically it appears that people consider myself a bastion of serious attitude and some sort of intellect. In reality I am extremely silly with a horribly unfunny sense of humour. I am usually upbeat and chipper and attempt to stay optimistic but at the same time I am also usually under some sort of stress which ebbs and flows in intensity like the tide. One does not often see that side however.
    *Contact: Skype (microstrigidae), Tumblr (in my signature), MSN (taur_is_cool@hotmail.com), Facebook.
    *Favorite Color: Green.
    Favorite Genre of Music: Everything to an extent, but I am particularly privy to jazz.
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yes, horrible quality.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: The pizza.

[​IMG]

*Alias: Heart
    Family Member/Title: The Little Sister
    Musical Talents/Interests: I love singing and I sing in the Chrous at my school, in the KHV Chrous, and I used to sing for the Voxli people
    *Favorite Color: Blues and Reds
    Favorite Genre of Music: Rock, Country, some Pop
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yes

[​IMG]

*Alias: Daxa
    Family Member/Title: The Creepy Aunt~
    Musical Talents/Interests: I enjoy singing,but am not sure if I am any good at it. But meh. I sing everywhere,without realising. And I dance most of the time,instead of walking. Yesh yesh.
    Gender: I'm just a sweet transvestite~ I am female. Yesh. Most definitley so.
    Theme Song: :3
    Personality: I stalk you all,out of love. Normally happyish,or I shall at least try to be for everyones sake. Very mentally...different. Yes. But I mean no harm,and I adore everyone. <3~
    *Contact: On MSN I am danucf@hotmail.co.uk (no idea why it registered me as a UK resident,but meh), but I use my yahoo email as my email thingy. Oh goodness,this email address is from when I first joined the world of the internet. Yesh, but anyways, it is dcfrox@yahoo.com. On Skype I think I am DaxaC.F. But yesh. Don't be strangers my darlings~
    *Favorite Color: At the moment,I shall go with red. Bright,blood red. Oh yes.
    Favorite Genre of Music: I adore all types of music it must be said,but old rock music and cheesy pop holds a place in my heart. And songs from musicals. *Do you have a microphone?: I do,I do.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I am ever so excited for this I must say. Wonderful idea it is my dear,just wonderful.

[​IMG]

*Alias: Blood/Rose
    Family Member/Title: The Cheerful Cousin
    Musical Talents/Interests: Singing. I can't play a musical instrument to save my life.
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxBvp7AkTdo
    Personality: Cheerful, Outgoing, and slightly gothic
    *Favorite Color: Black, Red, Dark Blue
    Favorite Genre of Music: Rock, Pop, Pop Rock
    *Do you have a microphone?: Saving up for one

[​IMG]

*Alias: Lilith
    Family Member/Title: The She-Wolf
    Musical Talents/Interests: Played the piano for three years some years back, any knowledge had prior has fled my head; I remember none of it. I take singing lessons but it is informal, infrequent, and (admittedly) I don't much practice. I sing in my lone time. I can't guarantee a contribution from me. I don't like to feel obligated but, we'll see where this goes.
    Theme Song: o
    Personality: Nondescript.
    Picture?: I leave this to Jay-onee-chan.
    *Favorite Color: an earthly Olive Green
    Favorite Genre of Music: Anything listenable.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: Sharing is not caring, hands off.

[​IMG]

Alias: Saxima
    Family Member/Title: The mischievous seven-year-old
    Musical Talents/Interests: I love music, and also play the violin. I wish I were more passionate about playing, but when I do I love it. I guess I'm not half-bad at singing, I really do enjoy it - my shower has really nice acoustics.
    Theme Song: Can't Complain by Nickel Creek
    Personality: I'm a generally nice person, I guess. A lot of people hate me and say I'm not nice, but . . . I just have high standards for how people should behave. I get jealous easily and I get angry in the wink of an eye, but don't let it scare you away. I'm pretty boyish and gentleman-like, if I do say so myself - which I do.
    Favorite Color: All of the colors of the rainbow.
    Favorite Genre of Music: I'll listen to literally everything if it sounds good - this ranges from screamo to classical, from indie to pop, from Russian to Italian, etc . . .
    Do you have a microphone?: Indeed I do.

[​IMG]

*Alias: Krown
    Family Member/Title: The Young, Indecisive Onii-chan
    Musical Talents/Interests: I don't believe that I am a good singer, but I sing to myself all of the time, only when I am alone, though. I used to play the piano and the recorder. I am interested in learning to play the drums. Every night I fall asleep, listening to my iPod.
    Theme Song: This song, perhaps.
    Personality: I tend to keep a lot of things to myself. I get kind of paranoid a lot and there's a chance that I have depression. But if you get to know me, I can be energetic and talkative. But that usually depends on my mood, which tends to vary a lot. Also, I am really indecisive. (hence my title)
    Kingdomcrown98@yahoo.ca
    Skype, but I rarely use it, cause I am shy and my mic broke.
    Also, on KHV a lot.

*Favorite Color: Pink, blue or purple. I'll go with pink, though. (the color I am using now)
    Favorite Genre of Music: J-pop, alternative-rock and K-pop.
    *Do you have a microphone?: No, but the laptop I am getting for my birthday may have one built into it.

[​IMG]

*Alias: Scruffy
    Family Member/Title: The Ambitious Adolescent
    Musical Talents/Interests: I occasionally play guitar, both acoustic and electric. I also sing sometimes. Hopefully KHV Chorus will provide me an opportunity to sing more. ^.^
    Theme Song: A Better Place, A Better Time by Streetlight Manifesto
    Personality: I love talking with people, especially making new friends. I try to be a very compassionate, understanding and friendly individual. I am also very mature. :)
    *Contact: MSN (i_am_scruffy@hotmail.com), Skype (drop me a message for it)
    *Favorite Color: Probably Green or Blue. They're just very relaxing colors to me. I've also grown to like purple purely because of Caius Ballad.
    Favorite Genre of Music: I have no favorite genre of music. I will listen to just about anything. Video Game Music, Metal, Hip-Hop, Jazz, it doesn't matter to me. :P
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I'm glad to be a part of this family. I always try my best to reach out to those who reach out to me. Thanks for giving me this opportunity. :)

[​IMG]

*Alias: Andrew
    Family Member/Title: The Sweetheart Serenade
    Musical Talents/Interests: People tell me I am a talented singer and I feel that I can sing in high tones very well, and I'm interested in all types of music.
    Theme Song: Sweet Magic
    Personality: People call me kind and sweet, which flatters me to no extent. I like to have fun and be silly, and I don't like mean things. >:
    *Contact: I have deviantART (Tesori) and Tumblr (invisibleemotions) accounts; for fast messaging, MSN (Tesori.The.Artist@hotmail.com) and Skype (TesoriTheArtist); for really personal/important things, a Facebook and a cell phone number.
    *Favorite Color: Lavender
    Favorite Genre of Music: I really like all music genres.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: Glad to be a part of the family. <3

[​IMG]

*Alias: Midnight
    Family Member/Title: The little big sister
    Musical Talents/Interests: I'm not a good singer, I'm under no illusions about that. However, I'll find myslef singing all the time and there's something about it that simply can't keep a smile off my face. I would love to learn to play a musical instrument but unless you count 2 songs on the piano, as of yet, I can't.
    Theme Song: Maybe this
    Personality: I'm quite happy, and am usually smiling. I'm hard working, enthusiastic and willing to give anything a go. I love to have fun and I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm insane anyway.
    *Contact: Pm me if you want my msn/email which I'm always on, and I'm usually in the khv skype room. My skype is midnight.archer and this is my tumbr.
    *Favorite Color: Hmm, purple?
    Favorite Genre of Music: Ooh, that's hard, anything really except rap, screamo and opera. I quite like old music like 80s stuff but I'm pretty open to anything.

[​IMG]

*Alias: Vexen
    Family Member/Title: The Chilly Academic
    Musical Talents/Interests: Singing, UTAU, Mixing, Composition, Lyric Writing
    Theme Song: Illusion Made
    Personality: Happy, bouncy, bubbly, carefree, with a heart for everyone. <3
    *Favorite Color: Eggplant Purple and Black
    Favorite Genre of Music: Any
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yeti USB Condenser Mic
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I am game designer~ x3

[​IMG]

Alias: Teddy.
    Family Member/Title: The cuddly big bro.
    Musical Talents/Interests: A master at drums (or so I think).
    Theme Song: Good Life - One Republic
    Personality: Very quirky and a bit pervish. I can cheer anybody up, and I serve as a great consoling bear.
    Picture?: I am indecisive. Please choose one for me. :)
    Favorite Color: Silver.
    Favorite Genre of Music: Indie/Dubstep/House
    Do you have a microphone?: Nope.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I hope I didn't join too late.

[​IMG]

*Alias: Mochi Kawaii~
    Family Member/Title: The hyper and fun-searching second cousin
    Musical Talents/Interests: I don't have musical talents which sucks but I love music nonetheless! It's so lovely.
    Personality: Happy in order to make others happy. Sometimes annoying but always means the best. Hyper at times. Love talking to as many people as I can.
    *Favorite Color: Green! =D
    Favorite Genre of Music: 80s, 90s, rocks, classical, etc..
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yes but it's terrible. I will get a new one when I can.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I love you all <3

2. Krowley Moderator

Well I guess I'll sign up for a family for a change.
    Seeing as I'm first for once, I'll see if I can manage the Father Role.

Alias: Krowley.
    Family Member/Title: Mr. Krowley.
    Musical Talents/Interests: I enjoy composing music and on occasion, sing.
    Theme Song: Subject to Change.
    Personality: Fairly straight forward. Fun when I have to be, Strict when I need to be.
    Hotmail: KrowleyProductions@hotmail.com
    *Favorite Color: Blue (Any shade, really)
    Favorite Genre of Music: Often changes. Mostly Rock, Techno and Classical.

3. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

[​IMG]
    *Alias: Finny
    Family Member/Title: Fugal Fish/Family Fish
    Musical Talents/Interests: I enjoy singing, collaborations and duets alike, listening to fan made music and whatnot. I can also play the keyboard/piano to a certain extent.
    Theme Song:Perhaps a strange choice, but... :lolface:
    Personality: Hm. Usually you never see me in a bad mood on here, I'm always happy. When I'm happy, I'm usually quite polite and 'nice', but I get a bit cheeky sometimes. When I'm sad or angry, you'll never see it. The only thing that'll even point towards me being like that is if you see me being ridiculously polite, or maybe even a tiny bit cynical.
    And just letting you know, I suspect I'm Bipolar.
    *Contact: I can be contacted on this here site, youtube (hercules1100), MSN (hercules1100@hotmail.co.uk) and that's more or less it, other than my tumblr, the link for which is in my sig.
    *Favorite Color: Light Green.
    Favorite Genre of Music: Erm. Not really sure. I don't really listen to 'normal' music too much, but if I had to pick it would be pop.
    *Do you have a microphone?: I do, it is built in though, so the quality isn't amazing. Though if need be I might be able to use my PS3 headset, assuming that would work.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: ---

4. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Alias: Kelly
    Family Member/Title: The Consulting detective//the middle child.
    Musical Talents/Interests: Well, I’m not exactly musical.I can't sing to save my life, I can't play any musical instruments. Is mayonnaise an instrument? /hehe. I do adore music though. Most nights I can be found cuddling my iPod. I’ve been helping my best friend write lyrics lately, though. I want to learn to play the Violin, but feel as if I’ve left it too late.
    Gender: On KHV, I go by female. In real life//afk, I plan to cosplay Ciel Phantomhive, my best friend said if I had a male persona, it’d be him, haha.
    Theme Song: I don’t really think I have a theme. But I guess if I had to choose it'd be either this or this.
    Personality: Varies. When I’m in a good mood, I can be creative, excitable and easily motivated. When I’m in a sad//bad mood, I tend to curl up in a ball and sleep//cry, a suicidal girl. I don’t tend to tell anyone, in fear I’d be bothering them. When I’m angry, I tend to take it out on those around me. Guilt then oozes out of me and I apologise like crazy while sobbing hysterically. I'm very protective of friends and family.
    Contact: I can be found on KHV, most of the time! I can also be found on tumblr. If it’s really urgent //important, you can be contact me via Facebook –which I rarely use- or MSN//Skype. Just tell me if you’d like to have me on there and I’ll add you!
    Picture?: I can’t find one, fufufufufu. Sorry.
    Favorite Color: Red, or dark navy blue.
    Favorite Genre of Music: I listen to everything, really. My favorite artist is Emilie Autumn, if that counts for anything...
    Do you have a microphone?: Yes. I plan to buy a new one, if I ever get a job.
    Anything else?: " I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world. I invented the job." "What does that mean?"
    "It means when the police are out of their depth, which is always, they consult me."
    "The police don't consult amateurs." /Sherlock quote. Ignore me, I'm spazzing about my fandom.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

*Alias: Wigglz/ Gexln
    Family Member/Title: "Special" immature kid.
    Musical Talents/Interests: Eminem, Rock, Simple Plan, and i enjoy Voice Acting and singing to mostly any song ^_^
    Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWERYqWs5xY
    Personality: Naturally depressed, tries to keep an upbeat attitude.
    *Contact: glen.humphrys is my skype name, also you can contact me at dr_wigglz@yahoo.com, or on here!
    Picture?:
    *Favorite Color: Blue, though i've taken a liking to gray.
    Favorite Genre of Music: Rock
    *Do you have a microphone?: Built in one on my laptop!
    Anything else you'd like to share?: Er....HAI!

6. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

*Alias: Cookiie
    Family Member/Title: The uber-kawaii youngest daughter
    Musical Talents/Interests: I like singing, dancing and playing instruments (alto sax, piano, flute, bass clarinet, cello). I enjoy learning dances, especially vocaloid dances,<33. When I have time, or when I really like a song, I find myself trying to transpose music into instruments I can play. I also find myself trying to make Japanese songs more singable in English.
    Theme Song: The obvious one and the other one
    Personality: Generally, I try to be as happy and energetic as possible, but I cannot tell jokes for my life. I'm somewhat shy and I'm actually scared of several people. According to some people I'm really tsundere, but it's really hard to make me angry. I don't like to talk to people, especially my friends, about my feelings because I know I'll end up crying (and I'd rather cry alone) and because I feel like I'm bothering them. Oh, and I love food.
    *Contact: I'm almost always on msn (judy-ung@hotmail.com) and skype, unless something urgent comes up. I'm on KHV most of the time too. If I'm not on any of these and something is really important I have a tumblr, a twitter and facebook, which I also check on a regular basis.
    Picture?: This (I'm working on editing it right now)
    *Favorite Color: Blue
    Favorite Genre of Music: A tie between vocaloid music and kpop.
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and I plan on saving up some money to get a new mic. Hopefully an AT2020 or Blue Yeti.

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Alias: Dinny
    Family Member/Title: The Inspired Child
    Musical Talents/Interests: I enjoy singing but mostly in the shower, I wish I could sing more openly and with confidence but it's difficult and incredibly embarrassing. I also wish I could play an instrument but this is difficult as well. Oh, but aside that, I like to draw and cuddle with my Pikachus and other random things.
    Theme Song: I love spending my life trying new things and trying to be deserving of others' time. I also love Jesse McCartney. Dinny's Theme.
    Personality: Weird. I am a weird but happy child - usually in a pleasant mood but there are tendencies.
    Contact: You may contact me on Twitter or Tumblr. For emergencies, I am online most on skype (dinamplified) and I also have an e-mail (yahoo, please PM me about this / I don't check regularly). Other places where you can contact me is Facebook (search Din Ampil) and DeviantArt.
    Picture?: http://static.zerochan.net/full/00/49/1052450.jpg
    Favorite Color: All shades of blue. Especially light teal <3
    Favorite Genre of Music: Oh, I adore music and I'm open to most things. I'm not too into rap or hip-hop. I never fail to love music from Disney, Alternative, Acoustics, Indie, bands, and songs with an eerie feel.
    Do you have a microphone?: Yes
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I hope to be moved so greatly by you guys and try to sing more openly and maybe get into trying an instrument and also try not to be too embarrassing (I apologize in advance). I probably will because you guys are amazing. <3

8. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Alias: What?
    Family Member/Title: Old Grandfather
    Musical Talents/Interests: I enjoy singing quite a bit, and have dabbled in a range of musical instruments, namely the trombone, trumpet, piano, tenor saxophone, guitar, and cello. I can safely say I am absolutely horrible at these things however. Sometimes and secretly I attempt to write things that vaguely appear to be some manifestation of music.
    Theme Song: x
    Personality: Typically it appears that people consider myself a bastion of serious attitude and some sort of intellect. In reality I am extremely silly with a horribly unfunny sense of humour. I am usually upbeat and chipper and attempt to stay optimistic but at the same time I am also usually under some sort of stress which ebbs and flows in intensity like the tide. One does not often see that side however.
    *Contact: Skype (microstrigidae), Tumblr (in my signature), MSN (taur_is_cool@hotmail.com), Facebook.
    *Favorite Color: Green.
    Favorite Genre of Music: Everything to an extent, but I am particularly privy to jazz.
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yes, horrible quality.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: The pizza.

9. Jayn

You're all accepted! I'll edit the post when I'm on my laptop. Thank you for joining! C:

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

*Alias: Heart
    Family Member/Title: The Little Sister
    Musical Talents/Interests: I love singing and I sing in the Chrous at my school, in the KHV Chrous, and I used to sing for the Voxli people
    Theme Song:
    Personality:
    Picture?:
    *Favorite Color: Blues and Reds
    Favorite Genre of Music: Rock, Country, some Pop
    Anything else you'd like to share?:

11. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

How's this for a picture, Jayn?
    [​IMG]

It's horrid, I know. And I don't care much for how it cuts off on the right. But I'm not in a creative mood tonight :p
    And I can't do text to save my life ;; never mind sing.

12. Daxa~ #stalker

*Alias: Daxa
    Family Member/Title: The Creepy Aunt~
    Musical Talents/Interests: I enjoy singing,but am not sure if I am any good at it. But meh. I sing everywhere,without realising. And I dance most of the time,instead of walking. Yesh yesh.
    Gender: I'm just a sweet transvestite~ I am female. Yesh. Most definitley so.
    Theme Song: :3
    Personality: I stalk you all,out of love. Normally happyish,or I shall at least try to be for everyones sake. Very mentally...different. Yes. But I mean no harm,and I adore everyone. <3~
    *Contact: On MSN I am danucf@hotmail.co.uk (no idea why it registered me as a UK resident,but meh), but I use my yahoo email as my email thingy. Oh goodness,this email address is from when I first joined the world of the internet. Yesh, but anyways, it is dcfrox@yahoo.com. On Skype I think I am DaxaC.F. But yesh. Don't be strangers my darlings~
    Picture?:
    *Favorite Color: At the moment,I shall go with red. Bright,blood red. Oh yes.
    Favorite Genre of Music: I adore all types of music it must be said,but old rock music and cheesy pop holds a place in my heart. And songs from musicals.
    *Do you have a microphone?: I do,I do.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I am ever so excited for this I must say. Wonderful idea it is my dear,just wonderful.

13. Bloody Rose Merlin's Housekeeper

*Alias: Blood/Rose

Family Member/Title: The Cheerful Cousin

Musical Talents/Interests: Singing. I can't play a musical instrument to save my life.

Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxBvp7AkTdo

Personality: Cheerful, Outgoing, and slightly gothic

Picture?: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6tZbJMYB2Ek/ScRrjQF56jI/AAAAAAAAAEM/yS-Qu8dpdl8/s400/anime%25252520boy.jpg

*Favorite Color: Black, Red, Dark Blue

Favorite Genre of Music: Rock, Pop, Pop Rock

*Do you have a microphone?: Saving up for one

14. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

*Alias: Lilith
    Family Member/Title: The She-Wolf
    Musical Talents/Interests: Played the piano for three years some years back, any knowledge had prior has fled my head; I remember none of it. I take singing lessons but it is informal, infrequent, and (admittedly) I don't much practice. I sing in my lone time. I can't guarantee a contribution from me. I don't like to feel obligated but, we'll see where this goes.
    Theme Song: o
    Personality: Nondescript.
    Picture?: I leave this to Jay-onee-chan.
    *Favorite Color: an earthly Olive Green
    Favorite Genre of Music: Anything listenable.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: Sharing is not caring, hands off.

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Alias: Saxima
    Family Member/Title: The mischievous seven-year-old
    Musical Talents/Interests: I love music, and also play the violin. I wish I were more passionate about playing, but when I do I love it. I guess I'm not half-bad at singing, I really do enjoy it - my shower has really nice acoustics.
    Theme Song: Can't Complain by Nickel Creek
    Personality: I'm a generally nice person, I guess. A lot of people hate me and say I'm not nice, but . . . I just have high standards for how people should behave. I get jealous easily and I get angry in the wink of an eye, but don't let it scare you away. I'm pretty boyish and gentleman-like, if I do say so myself - which I do.
    Picture?: I guess this will work . . .
    Favorite Color: All of the colors of the rainbow.
    Favorite Genre of Music: I'll listen to literally everything if it sounds good - this ranges from screamo to classical, from indie to pop, from Russian to Italian, etc . . .
    Do you have a microphone?: Indeed I do.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: If you don' have a hubby, I can be yours, Jayn ~ ♥​

16. Jayn

Still editing the OP. Oh, Cookiie. I didn't notice your edit. No worries though, I'll replace my picture with yours when you're done. xD

Aww, Saxima.You can be my hubby any day. c':
    I think Krowley want's the head of the family role though. But still, Jaxima is the greatest.

17. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

Oh I didn't know you were making them for us o:
    I was quite busy for the past hour so I hadn't gotten to actually editing the picture...so if I think I'll use the one you made because it is really pretty and I don't want your hard work to go to waste ~

18. Jayn

No worries! Well, if you come up with one, I'll use it. c:

Done editing the OP for now. Aaah. Thank you all for joining. I'm always paranoid when I post these sorts of things that I'll wake up to nothing, lol.

19. Krown King's Apprentice

*Alias: Krown
    Family Member/Title: The Young, Indecisive Onii-chan
    Musical Talents/Interests: I don't believe that I am a good singer, but I sing to myself all of the time, only when I am alone, though. I used to play the piano and the recorder. I am interested in learning to play the drums. Every night I fall asleep, listening to my iPod.
    Theme Song: This song, perhaps.
    Personality: I tend to keep a lot of things to myself. I get kind of paranoid a lot and there's a chance that I have depression. But if you get to know me, I can be energetic and talkative. But that usually depends on my mood, which tends to vary a lot. Also, I am really indecisive. (hence my title)
    Kingdomcrown98@yahoo.ca
    Skype, but I rarely use it, cause I am shy and my mic broke.
    Also, on KHV a lot.
    Picture?:
    *Favorite Color: Pink, blue or purple. I'll go with pink, though. (the color I am using now)
    Favorite Genre of Music: J-pop, alternative-rock and K-pop.
    *Do you have a microphone?: No, but the laptop I am getting for my birthday may have one built into it.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: Not really.~ c;

20. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

The picture. It is lovely! I am glad I left the picking to you, Jay-nee-chan. The nickname is abysmal, I realise.