OOC • Ƭнє Hυиgєя Gaмєs

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Saxima, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Awesome, because we could use more Mentors. Great work, as usual Mach.

Accepted!

2. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

1. [table="width: 800, align: center"] 2. 3. My name is Jane OaksI'm fifteen-years-old, and I'm from District V. My main sponsor is Flowergothic and this is what I look like. People say that if I were to use any kind of weapon, it'd be a slingshot, and that I specialize in shelter-making. I'm going to be a Tribute in The Hunger Games - there's going to be twenty-three other people out for my blood. I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I guess I could say that I feel scared and a bit nervous, I'll have to do my best to survive. Personality: Jane is kind and sweet, but hides a deadly secret. History:Jane is the second-youngest of four kids. Her parents died in a factory explosion when she was 4 and was mainly raised by her oldest sister, Amber. Her name was called so she can be tribute. Enough said. Fears: Jane fears fire and explosions, since both killed her parents. [/table]

May make another tribute, maybe not. But if I do, it should be from another district.
    Anyway...
    May the odds be ever in your favor!

3. Aura Goddess

My name is Gwen, I'm seventeen-years-old, and I'm from District I. My main sponsor is Rem and this is what I look like. People say that if I were to use any kind of weapon, it'd be small knives, and that I specialize in hand-to-hand combat. I'm going to be a Tribute in The Hunger Games - there's going to be twenty-three other people out for my blood. I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I guess I could say that I feel a little scared, to be honest. I'll have to do my best to survive.

Personality: Gwen has always been the type to be quiet and keep to herself. She's grown used to being forced to be kind to those in her district. She already knows that being part of the first district leads to people hating her, but she wishes she could prove them otherwise. She has a rather curious heart, but she knows very well she needs to be cautious while part of the Games.
    History: Being the only girl in her family, Gwen was incredibly spoiled by her father and usually wasn't allowed to do many things. Her mother rarely paid much attention to her, leading Gwen to resent her family and her life style. She's developed a bit of hatred towards her own district, but keeps her feelings to herself. The only thing she does now is wish she had been born in a completely different district. Gwen had two much older brothers who would constantly try protecting her, and were the complete opposite of her. She lost the oldest in the last tribute and because of this, she forced her remaining brother to show her how to defend herself. Just because she's petite and looks rather fragile doesn't mean Gwen will let herself be killed so easily.
    Fears: Dying from a natural cause.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

If you could reformat your post just a little so that it will fill the Tribute post template, It'd be appreciated.

Aaaaccepted! I'll add you to the OP when I can.

5. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[table="width: 800, align: center"] Good evening, my name is Cicilia Amergo, and I am the mentor of Apollo Verriso, and come from District IX. Although I think my age unimportant, I am twenty-nine-years-old. My appearance may deceive you, but there is a reason I won the twenty-fifth Hunger Games. Apollo is always noting that I constantly bite my lip, but I don't really see what the big deal of it is, it's just something I do. Who knows, it may be due to some sort of trauma I received from winning my Hunger Games. History: Cicilia had a hard time accepting reality, the fact that she had been picked from thousands of candidates was completely absurd. No matter though, she was still sent off to her ultimate death sentence, the Hunger Games. Being only fourteen, she immediately sprinted away from the Cornucopia and the blood that was shed there. No orange bag, no sponsors, no chance of survival... she knew she that arena was going to be her death. However, Cicilia came across the male tribute from District IX. He was only eleven, a poor fate for such a young boy. Together, they formed an alliance with the female tribute from District V. With such a powerful, and faithful trio, Cicilia began receiving gifts from her new sponsors, along with her friends. Eventually, they managed to be the last three in the arena. Each one heartbroken over the inevitable fate, the boy from her District, Samuel, took his own life. That just left her and Vivian, the girl from District V. The duo battled it out, but in the end, with tears streaming down her face, Cicilia slit her throat with a sickle she'd found in the woods prior. Cicilia did it, she won the deadly Hunger Games, but at the cost of two of her best friends' lives. Bathed with the lavish lifestyle of a Hunger Games victor, Cicilia enjoyed her earnings, an ultimate reward for a pain-staking cause. Even though the teenager was rich beyond her wildest dreams, she still enjoyed visiting the grain fields where her late father worked. There she met Ezekiel Verriso, who was very sick at the time. Feeling for the poor man and his family, Cicilia comforted him with his hardships. His wife, Lilly, appreciated her help and soon considered Cicilia a close family friend. With Ezekiel's untimely death, a year after they had met, Cicilia was there for Lilly, just as she was for Ezekiel. When she learned that the duo had had a son, the young Apollo who was three at the time. She watched Apollo from afar, secretly admiring his perseverance and strength. When Apollo's name was picked to be a tribute for the Hunger Games, Cicilia was honored, yet frightened at being his mentor, hopefully guiding him to his victory. [/table]

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Nice job Andrew, Sax'll add you when she can.

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

The OP is up-to-date with all entries and there are no reserved slots.

23 of 36 slots left.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

for those that haven't seen or heard yet, all my OCs are up top as well.

9. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

[table="width: 800, align: center"] My name is Damian Roswell , I'm Eight-teen-years-old, and I'm from District II. My main sponsor is Soap and this is what I look like. People say that if I were to use any kind of weapon, it'd be Axe or Pickaxe, and that I specialize in Wieghtlifting and Wrestling. I'm going to be a Tribute in The Hunger Games - there's going to be twenty-three other people out for my blood. I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I guess I could say that I feel I'm going to win. I plan on going home after this.. I'll have to do my best to survive. Personality: Damian is a hardworker when it comes to doing his job in the Stoneyard. When Damian isn't working, he is constantly competing with his friends on who is the strongest and fastest. He keeps cool under pressure, and isn't pushed around by anybody. He might be from one of the better off Districts, but he is a very humble person, and isn't at all prideful, but very centerfocused on whats ahead down the road. History:Damian was born an only child, and born to a very wealthy family within District 2. Son of a man who owned the largest stone yard there, he had all the things he could ask for, and he didn't ask for much. When he became 15, he asked his father for a job in his masonry, said he wanted to work from the ground up like his father had once did. At the age of 16, he started to recieve a bit of "training" incase he ever got pulled for the Hunger games, which turned out to be a good thing. Fears:Death....the only thing to fear [/table]

May the odds be ever in your favor

I think I'm good..

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Good job Soap. I see no problems, but Saxima is keener than I.

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Nicely done, everything looks good. I'll end up changing a few of the formatting things, though. (Don't worry, none of your information will be changed, promise)

Accepted!

I'd like to pitch that we need a few more Mentors.

We're okay on Tributes, but we're still accepting, but if you're thinking about entering a Mentor, please do!

The open Districts are one, three, five, six, seven, eight, ten, and twelve.

Thanks.

12. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Hey, everybody listen up!

We need more Mentors, y'hear? The roleplay won't be nearly as good if there's a huge ratio between Tributes and Mentors!

So c'mon, get the lead outta your pants and start posting!

Too lazy to make an OC, try to get someone to take on your Tribute as their Mentor!

Seriously, anything you can think of, we need it!

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

LISTEN UP MAGGOTS​

If you didn't read Andrew's message, then hopefully you'll read mine: WE NEED MORE MENTORS, AT LEAST THREE TO FOUR MORE.

If you don't mind controlling one more character, then please, please, submit one!

Here is a list of the districts with no Mentors:
    • one
    • three
    • five
    • seven
    • eight
    • ten
    • twelve
    Six is open as well, but there are no Tributes signed for the District - and we should all pick a district with a Tribute.

Another note: WE CANNOT BEGIN UNTIL WE HAVE AT LEAST THREE MORE MENTORS.

14. ArosFarron Destiny Islands Resident

I am planning to join as a mentor, Terra245 told me to join. I just need time to make the profile as I am trying to get my own rp of the ground

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Gosh, that'd be heaps helpful, thank you!

16. ArosFarron Destiny Islands Resident

No problem. Once I have two key parts cast in my ooc I'll come and make my character

Note: I have never seen nor read The Hunger Games and was asked nicely to join this so, if my history seems odd, please tell me as I have no idea what I am doing

[TABLE="width: 800, align: center"] Good evening, my name is Natalie Traynor, and I am the mentor of Saul, and come from District X. Although I think my age unimportant, I am twenty six-years-old. My appearance may deceive you, but there is a reason I won the thirty-first Hunger Games. Saul is always noting that I chewing on my hair, but I don't really see what the big deal of it is, it's just something I do. Who knows, it may be due to some sort of trauma I received from winning my Hunger Games. History: Natalie grew up in District X. For most of her life, she tended to the basics, milking cows, collecting eggs, feeding the pigs, etc. Up until the time of the Thirty-First Hunger Games. That is when she had an experiance that changed her life. Having never weiling anything sharper then a small knife, she felt out classed as she came across Tributes more well off then her. Eventually she forge an allence with a male from District VII. Together they last until the final round. She knew she had to survive. In an effort to stay alive, as the two were making their way to the safe zone, she turned on him, killing him with a swift and painless blow to the neck. Upon winning the Games, she found that the male she took the life from had a sister, no older then 4. Her heart sank. Even though she knew what she did was for survival, she still felt as though he should have survived instead of her. Eventually, she became a recluse as well as having guilt for leaving that girl without a brother. Eventually she became an active member of society but still lives with the guilt to this day. [/TABLE]

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Thanks to ArosFarron, we now only need two more mentors.

The roleplay thread won't be posted until we have two more mentors.

18. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'll get my mentor done today or tomorrow.

19. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[table="width: 800, align: center"] Good evening, my name is Sparkle Truelove, and I am the mentor of Gwen and Augustus, and come from District I. Although I think my age unimportant, I am thirty-one-years-old. My appearance may deceive you, but there is a reason I won the twenty-forth Hunger Games. Gwen is always noting that I seem very distant and unfocused, but I don't really see what the big deal of it is, it's just something I do. Who knows, it may be due to some sort of trauma I received from winning my Hunger Games. History: Sparkle was a career tribute, through and through. She'd spent her entire life training for the games and when her name got picked when she was fifteen, she saw it as a great thing. She thought it was a chance to prove herself and bring back the glory. She was a naturally pretty girl and more than adept at a whole host of weapons. In the games, she joined up with a few other career tributes and they treated it like a game, killing off the weaker tributes without remorse. Near the end of the games, she literally stabbed her allies in the back, leaving her with only a boy from district V to fight it out with. She won by throwing a dagger into his neck. The first few years after the games, she loved it, she loved all the fame and the attention, exploiting it to it's full potential. She began to get ahead of herself, creating quite a reputation and she didn't care what she'd done to get it. However five years on from her win, every thing had changed. She'd lost a lot of her family through accidents, which she had a feeling the Capitol was responsible for after she'd gone too far. The family she did have left, she did not speak to much after her actions. She'd already sent several children her age to their deaths and she began to get regular nightmares about the horrible deeds she had done. Because of this she retreated into herself, refusing to get close to people and becoming very distant. She still tries her best with every new pair of tributes but the fire in her eyes has long since gone. [/table]

20. Cuttlefish Merlin's Housekeeper

[TABLE="width: 800, align: center"] My name is Kai Keens, I'm Sixteen-years-old, and I'm from District IV. My main sponsor is Cuttlefish and this is what I look like. People say that if I were to use any kind of weapon, it'd be Trident, and that I specialize in Fishing, Knots, and Tridents. I'm going to be a Tribute in The Hunger Games - there's going to be twenty-three other people out for my blood. I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I guess I could say that I feel That I plan to have food, until the end of the games. I'll have to do my best to survive. Personality:Kai been a laid back for most of his life; he's is good at making friends even after they had a disagreement about something. He's always willing to try people ideas but prefers his own. He loves swimming, most of his days are spent just floating in the water poundering while looking at the sky. Kai has been know to be always eating something, due to his fast metabolism. History: Kai's Father owns the second largest flotilla in the distract. He helps his father run the company and on Sundays fishes with his Little brother and sisters. He is constantly eating but his favorite food is sushi. Other than what he knows about fishing, he has not received any special training. Kai is an excellent swimmer since he was 4-years-old. He's tries to teach himself to control his ever growing appetite but can't he has only been able to last an hour before his fast metabolism kicks in. Fears: I'm afaird of not having enough to eat, and losing the Hunger Games and not able to see my family and friends again. [/TABLE]
    [TABLE="width: 800, align: center"] My name is Tabitha Greene, I'm Seventeen-years-old, and I'm from District VII.My main sponsor is Cuttlefish and this is what I look like. People say that if I were to use any kind of weapon, it'd be tomahawks, and that I specialize in Axes, hammock making, and Camouflage. I'm going to be a Tribute in The Hunger Games - there's going to be twenty-three other people out for my blood. I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I guess I could say that I feel I'll try and wait it out the Games. I'll have to do my best to survive. Personality: Tabitha is Mentally unstable. She has never really know to make friends, she has a trouble time trusting people due to the betrayal of one of her acquaintance. . She only wants to be left alone, and work until the end of her days. History: Tabitha hasn't had many friends, and/or parents. She pretty much raised herself to be hard, tough, and not to let anyone take advantage of her. She watch her mother get crushed by a falling tree during her work, that site through her overboard mentally scarring her for life. She works her job as the tree climber, and getting the job done. She has learn to jump from tree to tree with the grace of a flying squirrel. Tabitha has learn to throw hatchets to stick in the tree when she makes the jump, in-case the branch she jumps to break, so she can grab them instead. Fears: I don't have any...... I will win this hunger games, and return home. [/TABLE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.