Digital Art (50 icons) Happy December //. ❅

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Jayn, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Jayn

Sorry, the first one is so blurry because I forgot to resize it and refused to launch Photoshop again and Photobucket's editor is awful. Gomen, gomen, gomen. Click on it to go to the full quality not-resized version. I replace it later.

So...Happy December!! I hope you all have a great one. Feel free to use any of these wherever. Tumblr, MSN (why are you still using that), Skype, here, whatever. Crediting if you can would be excellent but I won't kill you over it. <3 If you want any of the stocks, lemme know, yo.

Series: Various
    Amount: 50 + 2 alternatives.
    Size: 170 x 170
    Download: x
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Doukuro Chaser

I want to use one, but they're all too pretty to pick just one. The lighting and colors are really smooth and nice; they're wonderful.

3. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

omggggggggg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

favorite one

yes
    please
    thank you
    goodbye

Really, all of these are beautiful. Absolutely spectacular (and in my opinion, these are better than the halloween ones). I love it!

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Very nice, they do look indeed like a happy present care package of Jayny-ness.

A couple of them have "meh" composition, but that's just a few. I enjoy some stocks more than others, but again that's why you provided many avatars, for a wide array of tastes. Seems like you threw the same sepia texture on a lot of them, it does tone down the intensities. However, maybe a faint amount of red or green? I dunno.

Good job luv.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh god Jayn, these are so adorabruuuuuuuuu~

I always love your coloring, lighting, stocks, etc. Honestly, I always save your stuff because I know I'll be indecisive and it's nice to have some pretty options. <3

6. Jayn

Thank you!

Thank you! I tried to throw some more males up in da mix.

Thank you! <3 I'm a fan of BIG BRIGHT VIVID COLORS AND SHARPNESS so I'm trying to... experiment. I threw down some an exclusion layer on most of them that gives off the sepia tone. Mmm.

Thank you. ; u ; That makes me happy. <3

7. T3F Chaser

Mmkay, I am DEFINITELY going to use one of these...I just need to pick one...

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

All very lovely Jayn ^^ I was gonna use one of the pics as a comment telling you how cute I thought it was but when I went and looked again I couldn't bring myself to pick "a cutest" so they're all lovely.

As far as Christmas Avy Care-Packs go, this has to be the loveliest one of all.

I will say that^ one popped out to me though. I might be mistaken but it reminds me of the twins from vocaloid. It/they are all so adorable!!

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

This is all sex.
    That's all I can say.

10. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Those are really nice. You don't mind if I use the 10th one--would you? I'll give ya credit for it.

11. Jayn

I don't mind at all! Thank you so much. <3

Thank you. ; A ; <3 You're right! It's Len Kagamine. xD