Full Chorus: 【Special!!】Still Alive [KHV Chorus]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tekirai Moogle Assistant

2. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

Could I do 14」Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
    And we're out of beta.
    We're releasing on time.

3. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

1」This was a triumph.
    I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS. [Janson, Mish]

4」For the good of all of us. [Jayn, Anzu_100]

9」I'm not even angry.
    I'm being so sincere right now. [Jayn]

16」[Go ahead and leave me.]

28」{ }While you're dying I'll be still alive.

4. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Umm.... i don't really know how this works... but I'll take lines 9, 10, 16, 24, and 28 please.

5. Jayn

Locking until I can edit. I was going to do that last night but people were veiwing the thread so I felt bad lol.

If you don't have a render / picture GET ME ONE NOW. ASAP. If you don't know what I'm talking about click the two links at the top of my first post. If you have not participated in a full KHVC before (or from thriller onward) I need one.

6. Jayn

Okay, updated and the only line open is 29. I may go through and change some things to allow more people to join/take more lines.

If you have three or more lines in the chorus, please don't take 29.

Again, some of you signed up for 6 lines instead of 5 so the first five were put down. Some of you signed up for two solos instead of one, so the first solo was signed up for (if it was available). I know some of you do that just in case ninjas happen. For those of you who don't, please make sure you've read the rules/news/notes!

redhairedking, 14 was taken so I gave you the next available line since you're new.

If you would like to be personally alerted (PM, profile messaged) if I allow more people on each line or if someone drops out, please let me know and I will send you a message that I edited before I bump the thread to let everyone else know! (Those with less than 5 lines would be the only ones eligible for claiming more.)

I may also edit some lines because what I meant by five lines including one solo was rather four lines + a solo (this was my fault. I didn't realize the wording until now). So if you had a solo, you'd have five in total since I didn't want solos counting as one of the four. So if you have five lines and no solos I may edit. I'd rather not so I'm going to do the other two things first lololol.

All new renders are acceptable!

7. Hyui Moogle Assistant

May I get line 29 please x)!

8. Jayn

There you go! Welcome to KHV, btw. c':

--

And with that, the chorus is FILLED~! Please get your lines in as soon as possible. The video is going to take me a while since it'll be ... special. <3 So the sooner you get your lines in, the better. I want to be able to finish the mix while I work on the video. It'll be uploaded on the 26th, no exceptions.

My reference will be done today.

9. Hyui Moogle Assistant

Thank you for your welcoming gesture! Here's my render by the way ` ` http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg571/DeBaboHui/KaguraGinTamafull.png

10. Jayn

Perfect!

---

@Thread: Remember, even if you don't have a solo / a line, if you still would like to join, YOU CAN. You can sing the black lines and you can sing the harmonies throughout with me. If you do this, though, tell me. (Just as you would signing up regularly). You will be in the video and credited, if you do this.

11. Jayn

Okay, DONE with the reference. Please forgive my voice. Lololol. I've been coughing a lot lately and I think I'm getting sick. >> So like this, WITH MORE EMOTION and less awkwardness (or should I say JAWKWARDNESS ahahahaha).

https://www.box.com/s/ar5fu2l9t1u62eg3y68d

This includes adlibs, harmonies (and a lower octave of the same harmonies for boys and altos), echos and adlib harmonies. I will now be splitting the vocals up so you can hear each track individually for those of you planning to go all out, but if you're not planning to help with harmonies or adlibs then just follow the main melody.

If you do record the extra stuff, I'll need it (like usual) sent to me like this:

One MP3 for your main vocals alone.
    One MP3 for your harmonies.
    One MP3 for your adlibs.
    One MP3 for your adlib harmonies.

It's okay to do some and not the other. Like, it's okay if you just do the harmonies, but not any adlibs, etc.
    If you do everything, I should be getting four different MP3s.

Remember, NO WAV FILES please.

If you sing the harmonies, yes, please sing exactly like I did. Exact a bit more on-key because I'm dying.

Here are the rest of the references: https://www.box.com/s/10ag2t0i6n8gqq89v2jn

I'll make a document to let you guys know where all the harmonies are. c___c But for now, USE THESE.

Reference document, desu: https://www.box.com/shared/gba4mgyr28bs0ox1tn7e

12. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Can I please change my render to this? Sorry, I know i only changed it last time but I'd really appreciate it if you could, thanks. If that one doesn't work try this one. Let me know if there's an problems with it.

13. Jayn

Render changed.~ All lines received are mixed. Video progress is about 10%.

Edit: Video is now 70%. To make it that 100% I just need to finish the mix and do something ... else. //surprises

14. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Dangit, this one I can at least lend my voice to the chorus line.

15. T3F Chaser

Aaaaah! I will try and do this tonight, turns out school does like to be a b*tch...sorry :(

16. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Lines sent. I apologize, my voice has..gotten higher lately and I'm sick. 5gn5ny67 Bluh. I can't sing.

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Okay, I have the main lines recorded . . . or had them done some days ago, now to record the other ones. c:

18. Mysty Unknown

I am sorry to do this but I am dropping out of this song. Some things have come up preventing me from recording. I apologize.

19. Jayn

Thank you for letting me know.

Anyone with 3 or less (including no lines at all) lines can claim from the now-opened ones. Don't take the solo unless you don't have one.

20. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I'll take the lines, since I'm not in it right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.