【OOC & Guide】Garden of Eve: The 9th Rose

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh, right, yeah. I forgot about that. Not a huge deal, editing.

2. Jayn

I'm going to finish drawing Britishism's character (I finished Judge's a day ago, just haven't uploaded it yet), update the OP and then I'll post in the main RP.

[​IMG]

Just a heads up. Sometimes (depending on how active we are), Krowley or I may post this;

[​IMG]

That means a post is being made in response to an action chosen, etc. And that you shouldn't post yet, lol. As for now, feel free to explore the art gallery. You can be creative with what you find there. You'll know when shizz is going down.

[​IMG]

3. Jayn

...if you don't know what to post, all you have to do is follow them to the elevator, lol. that's all that needs to happen. It took a bit longer than expected for the first posts to be posted, so we decided to just dive into it. Seems like this'll be another slow RP on KHV. ; u ;

[​IMG]

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Oh wait, this is like american right? It took me longer than it should have, wondering where the ground floor was and why you'd made it sound like we were on the same floor. You guys don't have a ground floor, so ground floor = first floor. That's confusing.

5. Jayn

I didn't know there was a difference. xD I apologize for the confusion!

6. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

Judge used Bump!

It's Not Very Effective...

7. Jayn

Lol, thank you for the effort. I'll send out 'plz post' VMs tomorrow, though I hope I don't have to do that regularly...

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Oh, you want us to post?

Haha . . . I wasn't sure, with you're being away and all.

Okay, I'll post soon.

Also: I'm close to finishing my roleplaying nominations; I'll send them to you tomorrow.

9. Jayn

Yeah, I figured that may be why, yeah. No worries. If things need to stop or slow down, I (or Krowley) will let you guys know. c: I've been able to get online every night so far, so hopefully...

Mmkaaaay. Thank you!

10. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

/bump

Just curious as to what's happening? I understand if you're all busy and such on. Sorry to bother.

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

/bump of life

12. Jayn

Lol. Okay. So. EVERYTHING IS BROKEN. I want to give those of us who care a couple of days to fix our tables or post templates (if they were affected by the move).

So I plan on resuming on Monday.

Also, Kelly. ...There are only two posts from when you last posted. xD

Also, Britishism left KHV so I'm going to contact AndrewTemari to take his place.

13. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I know. :'c I'm sorry for my derpy..ness. Bluh.

14. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Name: Cynthia
    Appearance: Here
    Rose Color: Red
    Personality: With a kind heart, Cynthia has never had a problem making lasting friendships. She's a very caring young woman, and enjoys making her friends cheerful. All this attention, however, feeds into her compulsive attention seeking nature. Sometimes, she even puts herself in harms way for this attention. Being neglected by her mother, because of her depression, Cynthia grew up wanting love she never received. However, this gave her a new perspective on life: appreciating everything you have. She's a hopeless romantic, and dreams of finding true love; in fact, it's her only true wish. Cynthia always becomes infatuated with every boy and girl who gives her a nice smile, but these petty crushes soon dissipate but then form into new ones. This causes her feelings to becoming confusing and scrambled, and makes decision making difficult. But at the end of the day, all Cynthia wants- all she needs- is someone to call her own, and will do nearly anything to fulfill this never-ending desire.
    Bio: Cynthia grew up in a normal, your average run of the mill household... until her father passed when she was four. This sent her mother into a spiraling depression, one that would never be cured. Cynthia had to care for her mother, and do most of the "motherly" chores herself. Although, her mother would sometimes help out when Cynthia was really desperate. Cynthia tried everything to "fix" her mother, but it was all hopeless. Her mother was too far gone to ever return. Giving up on trying to find love in her own home, she began to look for it in other places. When school began, Cynthia was always on her best behavior, so she would get the positive feedback she loved ever so dearly. But this was never enough, Cynthia always craved more, and still does to this day. Once, when she was in the seventh grade, she purposely cut herself while helping out the kitchen staff. Everyone crowded around her, and genuinely cared for her, just as she liked it. Soon enough, her sixteenth birthday rolled into view and her mother promised to take her to a museum.
    Fears: Never finding love
    Other: Cynthia has had an obsession with bows ever since she was a little girl, and loves wearing them in her hair and on her clothing. Also, Cynthia is bisexual if you couldn't tell from the personality.
    Played By: AndrewTemari101//Andrew

15. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I'm sorry but you're a bit too late, the rp's already started and all the slots have been filled including red. Nice OC profile though.

16. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

But Jayn has told me that Britishism has left and requested me to take this spot, no?

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Really? Oh, I didn't know that. Just ignore me then, nice to have you on board. ^,^

18. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks for the warm welcome! c:

19. Jayn

Anyone can post now. I'm planning to soon.

20. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

The only reason I'm not posting is because I'm waiting for the graphic stuff, but if you want, I'll be happy to post in the meantime!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.