「❤ᴄʀᴀғᴛ」 The Official KHV Minecraft Server!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Jayn, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Jayn

[​IMG]
    Special thanks to SynK for buying us a server and to Nova for the kawaii name. Logo @Llaverion.​

RULESPLACESEVENTSPROJECTSMODERATORSPLAYERSPLAY!
    Hello everyone! After an interest check, I've decided to start up our very own Minecraft server! [ Hopefully this one won't die anytime soon ]. It's a 24/7 vanilla [ for now ] server running 1.7.2 and open to anyone who wants to play. If you have any ideas for events or projects, please post them, but for now the server is up just to mess around in and to get everything sorted. This thread will also be used as a sort of game lounge. If you're getting on to play at any time, feel free to post about it. Any screenshots, gifs or recorded Skype calls you make can be posted here as well as long as they're KHV appropriate.

Before jumping into the game, please take a look at the information below so we can all have a good time. ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ

Rules

♥ Do not give the server information out to anyone, please. Specifically do not post it in public chats or on the forums. I'm having everyone PM [ Skype is fine too ] me for the information so that we know exactly who is on the server and can avoid ... things so pls don't just throw it out there or invite random people.

♥ Don't steal or destroy stuff. Pls no griefing. One of the perks of playing together is knowing exactly who we're playing with and hopefully respecting each other enough not to be terrible people. v: haha - but seriously

♥ Respect each other's projects. If you stumble upon someone's unfinished railroad or something, don't touch it unless you were asked to.

♥ While this is off-site and I'll be pretty lax in comparison about content, keep in mind that it is a KHV thing and you should probably not be overly graphic or sexual.

♥ Minecraft is one of those games that can stop being fun if you can just hack everything into existence so please don't ask for items / try and use mods that'll give you unfair advantages.

♥ Please don't ask for OP or special ranks just because. Certain privileges will be given to you the more you contribute, not as an incentive but just because you'll probably need them if you start to do bigger things and play frequently enough. We also need a couple of trustworthy mods starting out so we have some variety in timezones in case SynK and I aren't around. If you're interested and have been a responsible member for some time now, ask. I'll take this out when we promote enough. It also helps if you're experienced with Minecraft, so mention that if you know what you're doing. Looking specifically for some mods in timezones other than est.

Places
    To have a place added just ask and post the coordinates and a brief description. I'll update with people's houses and junk, too.

• [​IMG]

A kawaii little dome under the sea and also the spawn point. If you have items you want to share or things that are up-for-grabs, put them here. When taking items please don't be greedy about it, lol.

Built By: SynK with some help from Jayn
      Where?: -169, -202 65

Events

friday night crafting

To keep things going even when people don't want to play impulsively, every Friday night at 7PM EST to whenever, we'll have a Skype call and play Minecraft together. Anyone is allowed to just start the call at that time and log onto the server. Obviously, this isn't mandatory, but please try and participate when you feel like it. When we start having other events, we'll schedule them in too.

Projects!

project connect

Moderators!

KHV USERNAME MINECRAFT USERNAME TIMEZONE
    Ars Nova Ars_Nova EST
    Llaverion Llaverion EST
    Midnight Star ArcherMidnight GMT +1
    Wilson UniqueMemoir CET

Players

KHV USERNAME MINECRAFT USERNAME
    Jayn Jaynabelle
    SynK SynchK
    Midnight Star ArcherMidnight
    Nate_River _StUfF_
    Ars Nova Ars_Nova
    Beau Tabeauu
    Square Enix-chan KeybladeSpirit
    DualBladeRoxas _Roxas_XIII
    Gamefreak103 TheRuinedShadow
    KickAssKeybladez CrethuisWoW
    AzzyFox AzzyFox
    Kingdom Hearts530 KH530
    Calxiyn Calxiyn
    Princess ♥ KrPtxXIIIRC
    Janime6 Janime6
    adamboy7 adamboy7
    Kairi Hearts Kairilon
    Llaverion Llaverion
    Kelly merrinou
    VentusGR Lazaros
    Nights JD_TheBrony
    Wilson UniqueMemoir
    DarkJet594 Jet594
    Momo Kisaragi bomberdood
    Clawtooth brokenLimit
    luminous luminoustruth
    Xalxe Sora689
    Fearless DatFearlessChick
    Laplace LaplaceSimon
    libregkd libregkdpants
    Cat~ Cat10013
    Sabby Sabbyli
    LeKeyBoi BriggyBoii
    Daydreamer Rhel_
    BMasterOB1234 BMasterOB1234
    pink gabr AntiSoraX
    Play!

Ready to play? PM me and I'll give you the server information. In your PM please also include your Skype if you have one I'll add you to the chat and also your minecraft name because who r u.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Out of curiosity, what mode will it be set to? Survival or creative and if survival, what difficulty? I've never done multiplayer minecraft before so I'm not certain how it works.

3. SynK Destiny Islands Resident

Survival. Normal difficulty unless enough people complain. Then easy.

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

EYYYY IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

I gotta get a new player skin for the occasion aaaa

5. AzzyFox Destiny Islands Resident

Is this just for PC? I play the PS3 version most often because of lag issues on the PC version.

6. Jayn

{ Yep, for PC. ;c }

7. Allen Tor Destiny Islands Resident

Guess I'll have to get a paid version of Minecraft so I can get on servers. Oh well, it was about time I did that anyway. I look forward to playing with everyone in the future.

8. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Ohey all the cool shit happens when I'm not home.

Looking forward to this.

9. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Been forever since I've played minecraft, last time I played was update 1.4. lol...

10. Jayn

[​IMG]

{ Currently working on cleaning up the base and sorting the stash chest stuff into these. There are still starter chests left on the other walls but once all of that is gone those will become storage as well.

Remember that anything you leave in the base is up-for-grabs. When leaving your stuff, please drop it into one of the appropriate chests so it'll be easier to find stuff.

Categories

Food > Tools / Weapons > Materials ( stuff like coal, diamond ) > Decor ( stuff like wool, flowers )

that's the basic idea lol more should be added later }

11. Jayn

{ @Ars Nova @Llaverion have been promoted to moderators. Looking for just like two more people from other timezones, someone on the UK side would be cool. PM / Skype if interested! }

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

New Mod: Ars Nova a.k.a. Sir Dies-a-Lot

13. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

At least you're not running around dressed as Batman screaming 'justice'. what a nerd

14. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

JUSTICE
    GLIMMERING IN THE DARKNESS
    SLAYING ZOMBIES

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Granted I was running around dressed as a Dark Souls NPC screaming 'FACE ME FELL DEMONS'

16. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Shouldn't it be "Fel"

17. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

basic summary; everyone is a huge dork except jayn-sama who has a floating island

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

...Dang.
    Wish I had Minecraft now. I plan on getting it eventually, but it's not like to happen anytime soon.
    Just... Why...
    Anyway, loving the pics. Nice design.

19. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

For anyone who doesn't know, you can hit F3 (or Fn+F3 depending on your keyboard) to bring up a buncha debug stuff. That's how you navigate by coordinates, they're on that display.[DOUBLEPOST=1398582812][/DOUBLEPOST]So Beau deserves a serious commendation

In his first ever session he not only discovered a mine shaft but built a lovely house (with help from Jayn) that you should all check out

From the base, just follow the stone towers and you should be there in no time.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  20. SynK Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Texture Pack
    Shaders Mod

It should be noted that the shaders mod was installed and the game run on ver.1.7.4 during setup of the server, and 1.7.4 will not currently work.

The shaders mod requires forge, and optifine and is a ***** to get working.