❥▐ cupid's brew

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyheart Joker

Evan was having the time of his life up here in the hills of the hike of the nature of the place with the stuff and the things and the holy run on sentence batman. Sure rollerblading on a nature hike had not been the best idea. And sure, being drunk on said rollerblades during said nature hike was probably a worse idea. But in the end, so long as everyone was having fun and not randomly dying, everything went and everything was chill~~~.

Eventually, though, they had run out of the good old alcoholic beverages. This saddened Evan. Saddened him like a puppy that was denied its treat. However he got over it surprisingly quickly and continued to drunkenly blade around his legs decided that they wanted no more part in actually moving. As such Evan just sort of collapsed on the ground resigning himself to his fate of wasting away forever here in the great outdoors...next to a group of friends with a camp fire...about a few miles away from a beach resort. OH THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!

It was certainly a good thing, though, that the group had decided to go and sleep out here for the night, rather than hike all the way back. Short of someone carrying him, there was no way Evan was actually going to be able to make his way over to the resort by tonight. So he simply lied down on the ground, where he had collapsed earlier, and was simply watching everyone do their own thing. He found it nice to watch the couples pair off with each other and enjoy each other's company. If only he had someone like that that he could spend time with. Some conspiracy crazed nutcase entered his head as a candidate, but he brushed that thought aside and chalked this whole thought process up to the alcohol. With nothing left to do, Evan fell asleep.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[/url]

♠ Locations: Resort ♠ Mood: Nat LISTEN! ♠ Music ♠ Outfit ♠ OOC: ♠
    Alex was about to go the attempt to explain himself yet again before she slapped him. Was that really what she thought they did. Didn't she have any faith in? Seriously what the hell. "Nat listen, the kiss between me and Estelle was an accident nothing more. I didn't go fooling around behind you back or whatever the hell you think I did. The fact that I'd not taking advantage of you proves that I have self control so why, why won't you trust me!"
    The more he spoke the more emotions were put into the words. At first he was nervous about the whole thing, but after that slap, he felt hurt more than anything. All he was trying to do was be a good boyfriend and he was still being labeled as the bad guy. It was like she didn't remember how bad he was with girl or with expressing his love to her in the first place.

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

"...No, no, Alex... I'm sorry... I'm just too drunk to reason properly... I'm... REALLY sorry about this all... Can we just... Meet tomorrow when I'm not feeling so bad and can actually think? I mean, I AM upset and all... But right now I'm just going too far... And uh, text me tomorrow to remind me. I'll probably forget."

She felt awful. He really was trying. She gave him a long hug, and didn't want to let go. In truth, her real problem was with Estelle, not Alex. So why should she take it out on him? "I'm... Really, REALLY sorry babe..."

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Outfit x x x x x x x x Music x x x x x x x OOC
    There was a little mound underneath the blankets of her bed, spread out a little more because Maria was not there. Lilly had her headphones on full blast for who knows how long, because the people in the room with her were loud. She heard most to all of the conversations regardless of what she blasted. She just wanted to sleep, and it wasn't happening, and she finally snapped when she heard.
    "I'm... Really, REALLY sorry babe..."​
    "OH MY GOD SHUT UP." Suddenly, FPS Lilly kicked in, and she shot up from under the covers and pointed at the two still going on about this and spoke, "I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GO TO BED FOR A WHILE, AND THEN YOU TWO JUST POP IN BEING ALL 'COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP' I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING BUT THIS NEEDS TO STOP."
    She pointed to Natalie and said, "YOU, GO TO SLEEP. HE SAID NO, THERE WILL BE NO WIGGLIN AND GIGGLIN TONIGHT."
    She then turned and pointed to Alex, "YOU GET OUT OF HERE, THANK YOU FOR BEING A GENTLEMAN AND ALL BUT I'M TIRED."
    Lilly glared at the two and let out a quick breath, "SO HELP ME GOD IF I HEAR ANYMORE I WON'T LET THIS GO. WOULDN'T THIS BE A FUN STORY TO TELL."
    Lilly softened up and smiled, "Goodnight you two." then she buried herself under the covers and shouted, "I WON'T REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN." Then she fell asleep.

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Pierce fell asleep after more girl talk and awkwardness.

The campfire had begun to dwindle down and Lennox was happily nuzzled into Julius's lap. Unfortunately, they were also sitting on a log. They couldn't exactly sleep on a log. She shifted on his lap and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. There was a drunken grogginess to her that made her just not care about Julius's vanilla-ness, even if it did make him uncomfortable. He was a grown man and grown men weren't usually this timid. Lennox obviously wasn't going to pull anything with everyone else here ( because that would be indecent and wrong and start a scene in front of everyone else and gross because JEEZ THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND ), but she wasn't going to get him to take an initiative by doing nothing. She gave him a kiss and a playful wink in the firelight. There was a pop and crackle from the fire and she glanced over to see Erik stoking it. With a sigh, she disentangled herself from Julius and stood up. Evan was getting settled in for sleep and she dragged him around to the other side of the log.

She stretched out and waited for him to lie down with her. Lennox wrapped her arms around him and curled in close. It felt nice, even better then when they were on the cot in the infirmary yesterday. Her long black hair had strands hanging loose from all over and she buried her face into him. Lennox took a deep breath of his smoky campfire scent and sighed happily. "Mm, this is nice Julius." she murmured into him before giving another kiss. Lennox shut her eyes. When she wakes in the morning, she wasn't going to have any medication left. Even through all the grogginess of the booze, she couldn't seem to forget that detail. "You're not going to like me afta t'night." she muttered into his chest before falling asleep.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

[/url]

♠ Locations: Resort ♠ Mood: I don't even know ♠ Music ♠ Outfit ♠ OOC: ♠
    Seeing the girl appear from under the covers was quite a shock, mainly since his mind was too preoccupied to think that there were other people in the room. Clearly she wanted some sleep so after Nat let him go from their hug, he left the room and headed back to his. Right now he was emotionally split, one half was glad that he would be able to hopefully clear things up with Nat and another part didn't know how to feel about this. Some night this turned out to be. When he got back to his room, he just got into the bed and went to sleep.

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Lennox had faced him and given another kiss. Ever since they made their relation official to each other the girl had been kissing him a great deal. She gave him a wink and Julius raised his eyebrow at the girl wondering just what she had planned in that mind of her's. The sudden sound of fire had caught both their attention and Lennox seemed to quit with whatever she had planned upon seeing her brother.

Everybody was now off to sleep and with the fun over it was time for Julius to head off to sleep as well. Sleeping on the hard ground was definitely not going to be good for his head, but in the condition he was currently in he really didn't care enough to fix that problem. He looked over at Lennox who was waiting for him and with that he walked up to her and joined her.

The two began to rest on the ground and as they laid there Julius held onto the girl and smiled softly. "Yeah...it is" Julius said before closing his eyes to finally get some rest. Being able to hold onto somebody he cared about like this was something that gave Julius comfort, a feeling he never wished to lose. Through all the fatigue he heard what she had to say and with that Julius let out a small and quiet scoff. "Idiot...I'll always like you...no matter what" Julius said before he finally fell fast asleep.

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Natalie was rather speechless. She assumed everyone was out (poor mistake on her part: knowing her own luck, she should have figured someone was bound to be around to potentially call her out on her "drama"). She said goodnight to Alex and curled up in her bed. She'd apologize to... To... Oh crap what was her name?

Whatever, she'd apologize to her tomorrow. Not that it would work, people just seemed to be against her lately; if it was the people she cared about, why would someone she barely knew be any different?

She'd probably say "screw it" and end up messing with the room arrangements then sleep on Bianca's floor or something. She was pounding away at her own thoughts before she lost track and fell asleep.

9. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Morning had arrived and the morning rays of the sun had woken the light sleeping Julius from his slumber. His eyes slowly opening up, the first thing he saw was the sight of Lennox in his arms and with that he smiled and kissed her forehead. After all the kisses the woman gave him this would actually be the first time he actually kissed her. It felt odd, but in a strangely good way.

He let go of the girl and brought his hand to his head and cringed as he sat up. Alcohol plus head injuries were definitely not a good mix. Gently removing the hands wrapped around him, Julius stood up and began to walk, he head over to a nearby stream of water and just shoved his head in as deep as the stream would let him. Pulling out his head he let began to pant and sigh before heading back to the camp.

Sitting beside the sleeping Lennox, Julius sighed as he took out a roll of bandages he brought and began changing the bandages that covered his forehead. With that done he glanced back down a Lennox. There was something important that the girl told him, but it was something he could really recall due to the effects of the alcohol he consumed. His life was going to take a very different turn and Julius didn't know what the future held for them.

10. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    CLOTHES MOOD » 1/2 AWESOME ! TUNESLOCATION » GR8 OUTDOORS OOC

He imagined waking up wonderfully as he slowly came to his senses with his eyes still closed and body relaxed. The air he breathed was fresh and clean while the warm sunlight set on his skin. As nice as it was, sadly as his body tensed up and shifted slightly reality fell back onto him.

Despite the ground comforting him with the smell of nature and freshness, it was quite uncomfortable on his side and back. Also, the sunlight seemed way too bright even with his eyes only peeking open slightly. Additionally, a throbbing headache coupled his already groggy feeling. However more so, the realization quickly set that he was not alone.

Well of course he wasn't alone, they were all sleeping on the ground for a reason: the drunken hiking trip. Rather, it was that he wasn't sleeping alone. His arm felt a little limp and something was gently pressed against his side. He peeked his eyes open to this side and noticed a head of brown, wavy locks. His face flushed right away and his body tensed.

He could feel her arms embracing him and her entire body pressed next to him. It almost felt like they were tangled together which if he were being honest, wasn't that bad! Unfortunately, he wasn't just being honest but rather, he was being a lot more panicked.

Eventually the cherry red haired man was able to open his eyes completely and look around. It didn't seem like anyone was up, only Julius - who was changing the bandages on his forehead. The younger male was very tempted to call him over and ask for how he could possibly get out of their little cuddle session without waking Maria up but he didn't exactly want to bother him too much, especially with his injuries and possibly a hangover.

Tucker bit at his bottom lip nervously. His heart was racing and he felt so frozen and constricted. He shifted his body slightly again, going back to his original position when he woke up - facing Maria more. He looked down at her. He was right. If he were being honest this really wouldn't be so bad. In fact, it was nice. Very nice. He just still seemed to have that big red alarm that rang like crazy in his head upon this much physical contact but he had to face it. This wasn't just some other person. Not just some other girl. This was Maria.

With a shaky sigh, he finally finds himself able to move again. He pulls her in very slowly with the arm under her neck and around her shoulders and rests his jaw by her head while repositioning his other arm over her body and into a cuddle. His heart continues to go crazy, beating like what he was doing was so wrong that it was about to go overdrive to do anything to stop him. However, as he tried his best to keep his breathing steady everything seemed to settle down again. He shut his eyes. It was okay. Everything was okay. Yeah! Everything was okay, more than okay, because it wasn't just anyone. It was Maria.

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] X [​IMG] X [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LENNOX groaned and stretched on the ground. Her hair was covered in dirt and her back cracked in about fifty different places. She sat up, a bit disoriented, and felt the familiar tug of sleeves on her arms. When she glanced down, she realized she had still been wearing Julius's jacket. It was funny how she barely even remembered him giving it to her on the hike. She smiled and looked over to him, seated on the ground and redoing his bandages. Making Julius drink was probably not the best decision for his health, but she just wanted one last guaranteed good night before everything started to go to hell. Lennox stretched her arms above her head and rose to her feet.

Good morning' ~. ⌋ she sang feeling great. Lennox's version of a hangover consisted of having an ungodly amount of energy and throwing up a lot. She had yet to throw up so that was a good sign! Her blue eyes landed on Tucker and Maria who seemed comfy - cozy. ⌈ Aw, ⌋ she muttered. Erik started to stir and she clapped her hands together. ⌈ All right! We should get started on our walk back to the resort. I bet everyone's wonderin' where ya'll went. ⌋ She bent down and leaned in close to Julius. ⌈ I know I would be if I hadn't been here with ya.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[/url]

♠ Locations: Resort ♠ Mood: ... ♠ Music ♠ Outfit ♠ OOC: ♠
    For most of Alex's day was spent in his from, thinking about the events of yesterday. While it wasn't a total disaster, it wasn't exactly the best day ever. Heck the message he'd gotten from Leon saying that he'd managed to get Estelle's help in this only slightly affected his mood. There was really only one way to fix his mood and it was time to get it over with.
    With the message sent, he went ahead and made his way to the lobby. There was no point in him being late to this meeting.

13. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Julius continued wrapping his bandages as he stared out at the group before him, waiting to see who would wake up and how they would react with the sudden hangover of alcohol. Out of all of them, he was quite curious to see how Maria would react due to all the alcohol he consumed that night, but then again he was curious about Lennox as well. He noticed the waking Tucker and he was going to call out good morning to him, but with everybody asleep he held back. He noticed how flustered Tucker look and with that very moment he may have realized what made teasing other so fun for Lennox.

Eventually Tucker seemed pleased with his situation and Julius could only smile before the sudden energetic voice reached his ears. The voice was sure to wake everybody up and Julius could only chuckle silently before turning his attention over to Lennox "well looks like alcohol is no match for you" Julius said quite impressed to see her so full of energy despite what happened the other day.

With the decision to head back said by Lennox, Julius rose to his feet and began dusting off his clothes to the best of his ability "Right then, I'm in dire need of a shower..." Julius said stretching out his arms and back before taking a step ahead. "Heh...though at the rate these guys are going we'll be here for quite the while..." Julius said looking over at Lennox with a grin "Why don't we go on ahead" Julius said.

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Outfit x x x x x x x x Music x x x x x x x OOC
    Today, Lillian decided she would wander into the arcade rather than go to the beach or do anything else she would typically do. A lot of the group seemed to be missing, and before it happened she heard the words "drunk" and "hike" so all she could do was assume the worst.
    Lilly drank before, at a party she went to once. Sure, she was only in 8th grade but that didn't stop kids these days. A couple kids in her grade were already smoking pot. She didn't want to get into the complications of that, if she even wanted to at all.
    At the arcade, there was a pool table. She could have easily gone over to one of the shooting games, but they were all glitchy, or some were even broken because someone decided to smash the screen. Why? She had no idea why the stranger smashed the screen.
    She racked it up and then made an opening breaking shot. Lilly looks around and grinned at how she got two in, but got nervous about the cue ball. Lilly pulled a bag of strawberries out of her pocket, ate one, and continued playing by herself.

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] X [​IMG] X [​IMG] X
    [​IMG]

WELL looks like alcohol is no match for you. ⌋ said Julius with a chuckle. Lennox returned the comment with a wide grin and a wink. He got to his feet and started dusting himself off while the others started to wake up. ⌈ Right then, I'm in dire need of a shower... ⌋ Julius said, while stretching out his arms and back before taking a step ahead.

Are you now? ⌋ she asked with a curious look on her face.

Heh...though at the rate these guys are going we'll be here for quite the while... ⌋ he looked over to her with a grin on his face. ⌈ Why don't we go on ahead.

Lennox pressed her lips together and skipped over to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and gave him a wink. ⌈ Is that an invitation to shower together? ⌋ she asked playfully -- she would gladly get into that. She chewed on the inside of her cheek and drummed her fingers against his chest. Lennox licked her lip and wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing him in. ⌈ 'Cause that would be like super hot. ⌋ She tugged at the ends of his hair before pulling away from him.

She grabbed his hand and started to drag Julius over to the cliff edge for them to climb back down. There was a noise behind them and she looked back to see Maria waking up. ⌈ Wassss goin' on? ⌋ the brunette asked.

Lennox looked at her and tied back her hair. ⌈ How ya doin' over there? ⌋ Maria looked pretty disoriented in Tucker's arms.

I um ... ah ... I think still I'm drunk. ⌋ she muttered. Maria twirled her finger and looked up at Tucker in a daze. There was a giggle before she kissed him and Lennox turned around.

Time to go down. ⌋ She snorted before sliding down the cliff and extending her feet out in front of her. Her feet hit the ground and she turned to face Julius. Her hands clapped together and she stood up on her tiptoes to give him a kiss before heading off down the trail.

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

He couldn't wait to get out of there and move on to whatever was next, but from what he said it seemed to excite Lennox to cause the girl to run up to him suddenly and hug him. He raised an eyebrow for a second before his eye widened in utter shock at what she thought he meant by his words "Wh-what?" Julius said before the girl could exclaim how hot the action would be.

"Whoa! hold on there I just meant that I wanted to take a shower...by myself..." Julius began to say but the girl had already left and begun to drag him off to the cliff. Maria had awoken and Julius turned to face her with a smile. He let out a chuckle at the still drunken girl and raise a hand in farewell "ah well enjoy yourselves you lovebirds..." Julius said before heading off with Lennox down the cliff.

Another usual kiss from the girl had welcomed him as he reached the bottom and with that the two of them head off towards the resort once more. The trip wasn't quite long and before they knew it they were back where they started. "Well then, lets get ourselves cleaned up before we head off and do something else....Im gonna take a shower....alone..." Julius said trying to emphasis the alone part. He gave the girl a wave before heading into the bathroom for some Sexy Julius Shower time.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHEN they made it back to the resort, Lennox and Julius came to a stop outside his hut. They stood for a minute before Julius opened his mouth to speak, Well then, lets get ourselves cleaned up before we head off and do something else.... I'm gonna take a shower.... alone... ⌋ Julius said trying to emphasis the 'alone' part. He gave her a wave before heading inside and entering the bathroom. Lennox lingered outside the hut, trying to decide what to do now.

She should go back and shower too, but they were supposed to boyfriend and girlfriend. People in relationships showered together. She sighed. Lennox peered in through the sliding glass door and bit down on her lip. What to do, what to do? She wrapped her fingers around the handle and slid the door open quietly. Lennox's blue eyes glued themselves to the broken bathroom door and snorted. Her feet carried her to the bed and she sat down, peeling off the jacket Julius had given her yesterday. She stretched her legs out on the bed and leaned back against the pillows and the wall. Lennox shoved her hands in the front pockets of her jean shorts.

Lennox sat there waiting on the bed for Julius to get out of the shower. She was curious to see if he was the type to change immediately after getting out of the shower, or if he would walk out into the room in his towel to grab clothes. She smirked and loose tendrils of black hair stuck to her sweaty forehead. The walk had been hot and the air conditioning in the room seemed to be turned off. When the sound of the water finally stopped, Lennox leaned forward a bit too eagerly. Julius may have said that he was going to shower alone, but that didn't mean she wouldn't be waiting for him directly after.

18. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

The hot water against his skin was soothing to say the least. All the dirt and sweat was being washed away and his skin was now being cleaned off by the water that fell from the shower head. It felt nice, but the real relief came from the soothing relief of the water washing his head. The headache and pain began to fade away the mere moment upon entering the shower.

The relieving shower took a while but in the end he figured he didn't want to keep Lennox waiting and decided to head out of the shower. With the water turned off, Julius hopped out and grabbed the nearest towel to dry himself off with. He glance around the washroom and could only let out a groan as he realized he didn't bring his clean clothes with him before beginning his shower.

The towel now wrapped around his waist tightly, Julius began to get ready to go get his clothes. He knew his roommates were still on the hike so he knew that he would be alone in the room. There really was nothing to really even feel annoyed about since getting his clothes would be an easy task. Closing his eyes with a sigh he walked out of the bathroom, but the moment he realized somebody was in the room Julius' eye opened up widely and he immediately jumped back "LENNOX?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" Julius yelled in utter shock

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THE sound of the door opened and Lennox perked up on the bed. She bit her lip in anticipation and was not disappointed when Julius walked out of the bathroom in his towel. He didn't seem to notice her at first, which made things one thousand times better. The moment he realized somebody was in the room Julius's eye opened up widely and he immediately jumped back. ⌈ LENNOX?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?! ⌋ he yelled in utter shock.

Lennox giggled and crawled forward on her hands and knees. She gripped the edge of the bed and her blue eyes roamed over Julius's naked body, scantily covered by a towel. ⌈ You said we couldn't shower together, so I thought I would wait here for you to get out of the shower. ⌋ She grinned up at him. ⌈ Plus, you didn't lock the door! ⌋ Her hands flew to her mouth and she snorted in laughter. She eyed Julius up and down before leaning back on the bed again rubbing her hand in a circular motion on the sheets beside her. ⌈ Julius, ⌋ she whined. Lennox took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around her knees. She looked up through her dark lashes at Julius and pouted. ⌈ I'm sorry. I'm really not trying to pressure ya or anything. I know ya said you're new to all of this and whatnot. I just - Julius, you're like the only guy I've ever met that moves so glacially. I mean, I don't think you've even kissed me once. It's all been initiated by myself.

She kicked her legs out and crossed them at the ankles. Lennox folded her hands behind her head and rested it against the pillow. Her blue - eyed gaze roamed to the ceiling and she stared up at the fan above the bed. Julius wouldn't want her watching him walking around with only a towel, even though she would enjoy seeing that towel accidently slip off his waist.

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Julius had to face palm a himself for the little mistake he had made. He should have at least locked the door or something. "I told you to shower...I meant by yourself..." Julius said quietly. She was surely having a good time about this and Julius just let out a sigh. She began to pout and Julius had to admit that it was pretty cute, but he was still uncomfortable with her in the room like this.

She began to speak again, but he realized one thing. Though this whole relationship was pretty hard for him he began to realize that things must have been hard for Lennox as well. He wanted to move slowly and she wanted to move much more fast. For one that liked a quick paced life he began to understand how frustrating it would be, however that still didn't mean he was merely going to rush into the relationship, but it still meant things needed to change a bit.

Letting out a quiet chuckle he sat beside her on the bed and leaned in, pressing his lips on her own. Eventually their lips parted and Julius smiled softly as he ran his fingers in her dirty hair. "Sorry, I'm just too used to you starting off everything...I'll take more initiative" Julius said embracing her body with his arm before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.