❥▐ cupid's brew

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]
    genre: advanced original romance music thriller / horror rating: mature ooc thread
    [​IMG]
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥W E L C O M E ♥♥ T O ♥♥ C A M P♥♥ !

♥♥♥♥Fortissimo Academy; a perfect place where the four seasons conjoin, sway, and dance under the swells of music. Whose music you ask? Why, the students and faculties!

Think of the entire school as a large practice ground made just for you! You can go to the small green hills and belt your heart out, or you can go to our little flat grounds, and play any instrument to your heart's content. Want some peace quiet as you compose? Many of our current composition teachers have found themselves out in the cool green trees for inspiration, and even relaxation.

Current upperclassmen looking for something to do may sign up to be counselors and other members of staff at our luxurious summer camp! The seasons of study are on hiatus as this sizzling summer of love heats up with our yearly summer camp invitations! From the recently enrolled youngster to the veteran academy adult, all are welcome to take a well deserved break from creating melodies by sunlight, canoeing through tranquil rivers, and enjoy roasting marshmallows by moonlight.

♥♥♥♥C U P I D ' S♥♥B R E W !

♥♥♥Word is, at Clayborne High, you just have to make them drink it. At Newman Institute, the rumors say that the recipient will want no one else but you... forever. Somehow, you have finally found the link to the rumored site! Well, 'found' is a bit of a stretch...You notice it in your bookmarks one day. You doubt this site, which when fully loaded is simply a pastel pink background and nothing else, can even do anything for you.

Still, your hand drags your mouse up to the address bar to make sure you typed the website in correctly when suddenly white letters in spidery font began to a light themselves on the bright background.

Forlorn lover...seek no more, for we, the witches three, have what you want. You believed true love will slip away without a moments haste unless you chase them down with a drink. A brew to be more technical, with our magic words and five ingredients, your chosen mate will want nothing more then to be yours for a lifetime.

[​IMG]
    Please do not join if you will not be consistently active. I will not harass you about posting. If you drop off of the face of the earth, I am erasing your characters and they will have never existed. I will not talk to you about it or ask you about it. I'm not going to force anyone to be here if they don't really care enough to keep me updated. It is as simple as a talk. No exceptions, minus emergencies or in-advanced requests for short breaks.

Right now, 4 Days in-real-life will be equal to 1 Day RP time. There will be a posting requirement. For instance, in 100 Days you have to post once every 48 hours (once every two days or more) or you're kicked out. How often you'll have to post will depend on what everyone's 'availability' is on their OC sheets. Before we start the role play, I will, of course, let you guys know what the posting schedule will look like. This is to ensure we stay consistently active and actually finish the role play. Anyone not okay with this should not sign up.

If you join, please be willing to collaborate with the story line. Contribute. Don't just follow my lead. Throw some plot-twists in there. Have fun with it! This is a collaboration. Thinking of it as writing a story together. To elaborate on this, please be creative. I understand everyone has different creativity levels and I don't expect all of you to be like ... crazy geniuses, but please try. Don't join just to go with the flow.

NO MARY-SUES OR STUS. No sugary sweet perfect characters who always try to do the right thing and are pretty much angels with some troubled orphan past that's only made them stronger or given them a hero complex. Please, stray from cliches. Try to make an actually...interesting, dynamic character?

Please do not kill or injure anyone without legitimate reason. Also, on this note, no god-modding. If you fight someone or go to hurt someone, always give them the chance to defend themselves or retaliate. Same on the opposite way. Please don't insta-dodge everything.

You should know your character's bio. I really hate bios in role plays, but if it helps you to figure it out, then I suggest you write it down somewhere.

You may have as many characters as you want. Please keep your character sheets SHORT. There is no need at all to write fifty paragraphs. Use all of that creativity and time in the actual role play, not in sign-ups. I want to get to know your character because you showed me, not because you told me in a character sheet. <3

Cybering is not allowed, but mature, suggestive scenes ARE. If you write anything highly sexual or highly graphic / disturbing, then please, please, please put a warning at the top of your post. You will never be required to partake in a 'mature' situation, or to read them. So please, for the sake of those who would rather not, warn.

Ages for students must be 12-18. For camp counselors or staff, 18-35.

One liners are allowed, only scarcely (if you have writer's block, or are really, really pressed for time). I am not requiring unnecessarily long posts, but please make an effort.

I reserve the right to add or subtract from these rules. I will always alert you all if I do.

2. Jayn

Day One
    [​IMG]

WEATHERSUNNY 94°! ✖ 『DATE & TIME』 6/15/2013 - 4PM ✖ 『DAY』 01
    [/url][​IMG]
    [​IMG]!!x[​IMG] x[​IMG] !!xxxxxxxxxx

Much to her disappointment, stepping off of the cramped, humid, travel bus gave her little relief. Her thighs were still sweating under her shorts, and her nose stung with each breath of dusty, dry, hot air. The sun beat down relentlessly, and there was no soothing breeze to be felt. This was not Noëlle's first time here at Camp Fortissimo. Far from it, actually. Yet somehow the heat still managed to shock and irritate her, especially after such a cool, relaxing ferry ride. The only comfort brought was the thought of the sun setting, as when night fell and the day ended, the camp cooled down significantly and a strong breeze from the river swirled through.

At least, that's how she remembered it.

The gravel beneath her dug slightly into the bottoms of her sneakers as she trudged forward tiredly. Even emitting the heat, the bus ride was ... draining. Noëlle loved music, but she couldn't deny one of the disadvantages of attending an academy for it. During the long, several hour trip, students had sang their lungs out and whipped their instruments out to play without consideration for those of them trying to rest or listen to their own music on one of the many technological devices that would be confiscated after the Camp Circle Meet.

It wasn't all bad, though. Soon, Noëlle would get to see Bryan again. What had it been? A whopping three or so days since she last saw him? Her heart beat quickened in her chest, and suddenly the heat wasn't as crippling; allowing her to catch up to the camp leader guiding them through the woods and to the Camp Circle, dragging her suitcase behind her. This year, maybe, she would actually end up in his cabin.

One thing she liked about Fortissimo Academy was the lack of severe gender separation. Well... With certain things. Cabins, specifically. The cabins were pretty average, and the girls had one side while the boys had the other. Sometimes, the camp would be split into 'boys' and 'girls', but only to talk about certain issues. That had only happened once in her time of attending, though.

Excited?

Noëlle gazed over her shoulder curiously. Oh. Jacqui. Her expression softened. A tall, black-haired, rather plain looking NPC girl with glasses stood smiling to the side of her. The girl's fingers were wrapped around the straps of her giant, black backpack so tightly that her knuckles were white. Cute. Jacqui was an energetic, slightly-awkward freshman, and this was her first time at the camp. Noëlle had spoken casually with her during the ferry ride.

I guess so, yeah. I've been here so many times before it's lost a bit of it's charm... What about you? This is your first time here, right?

The girl's cheeks reddened violently as she shook her head up and down, sending her black curls this way and that. With a laugh, Noëlle perked an eyebrow and leaned slightly closer to her, bumping their shoulders with a skeptical 'hmm?'

Doooon't!! It took long enough finding my balance with this backpack ...I-I guess I'm mostly nervous about the treasure hunt. It's not really as s-scary as they make it sound, right?

Jacqui's light brown eyes were so wide and innocent that Noëlle decided not to play on her nervousness. On the first night or the second, there was a camp-wide treasure hunt. Whatever you found, you would get to keep during your whole visit. The things may help you in future camp activities, or just make your camp time more conventional. The thing about it, though, was that it was in the dead of the night and there were people in scary costumes who would jump out at you and derail you. You also had to protect your camp counselor. If your counselor was tagged (sprayed with spray paint), your team was out.

It was a lot of fun.

It's not bad, Jack, Getting used to the taste of the nickname on her tongue, Noëlle paused. Jacqui didn't seem offended. it's a lot of fun. If you don't want to do it, though, you can pretend you have asthma or aren't feeling well and sit out.

With a shrug, she continued forward, crossing the short wooden bridge that would lead to the Camp Circle just a few steps behind the quiet camp leader.

[​IMG]

3. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    xxxx Clothes Location House/Camp Circle Mood Tired OOC Thanks Dinny for pretty banner

Every average living room tended to have a TV, chairs, and maybe a table or two. But this one, despite the extra space, was void of those things. Instead four beds occupied it, two on either side of the rectangular room, running along the longer walls. Each had a small nightstand next to it with various objects upon their surfaces. Each room upstairs were most likely used like this so that they could fit as many people as they could here. It was...crowded, to say the least.

However, Samantha did find the time to have a quiet moment with her friend, the only reason she was back at this place. Roxanne needed her after all, as getting used to such a place was difficult. If only she could bring her friend to her apartment, but with those roommates of hers...

"I..." Roxanne started, breaking Sam out of her daze. "I'm sorry..." The dark haired woman tried to fight back her tears but had failed to do so. And seeing her cry brought physical pain to Sam but the only thing the blonde could do was hold the other and say it will be alright.

Though despite the endless apologies Roxanne had felt wonderful knowing someone had come to her. That it only took one text for the other to rush to her side. It felt empowering.

And to say Samantha did it only out of the kindness out of her heart wouldn't be entirely honest either. They both fed off of each other in some way, though with summer coming up they will most likely have to find another to fill that desire. Which is why the two had decided to spend the night together, idly chatting and trying to make the most of their time.

So when morning came the younger found herself worn out, wishing that she could just arrive to camp late. However as a camp counselor it would probably be a poor idea, so their time was cut even shorter. Maybe she should have just left a day early, but that was never going to happen.

She got there before the students at least, though probably as one of the last counselors on the scene.

Most responsible adult award goes to me...

[​IMG]
    Location » Home/Bus/Camp CircleMood » ExcitedOOC » I don't know how to feel about this banner

Life was like a canvas that started out blank and was painted by events and people along the way. Most people had boring, plain paintings and were deemed pathetic. That's why so many died young. It was also the reason why he went out of his way to create as many events and bonds as possible to form the most colorful picture anyone has ever seen, which would surely grant him a long life. Hell, he could even become immortal.

But that wasn't the only goal. It was also a necessity, needed to prove a point. During this fight to prove it several faces in his yearbook had been crossed off with a red x, marking that he had either done something to them (that something ranging from embarrassing pranks to tricking them into thinking they had a chance with either him or someone else only to have their hopes crushed) or lost interest. Compared to his desires the number of x's was pitiful, but it had been enough for his parents to despair.

And now a new one had been made as the boy laughed over its pages, rolling in his bed once the red marker had been capped. What a great start to the summer!

Oh. Speaking of... The raven haired boy sat up and hurried to get dressed, realizing that today was the day camp started. If he didn't hurry he would end up having to take a late trip. How boring would that be?

So once everything was packed, yearbook included, he rushed out and made his way to the to greet a leaving group of students. Once there he took a seat and quietly hummed to himself, looking around. There was a cute redhead near by, older but it would hardly be the first adult he chased after. Only a plan to break the girl was forming but it was quickly shook off, as a target was already in mind. His current crush being it.

And as 'luck' would have it that they were both going to the same location for the summer which will no doubtedly make these next few months quite fun. In fact by the time they reached the camp he could barely contain himself, near ready to blow the cover of a normal, calm kid he had kept all this time before he even stepped off the bus.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Alex sighed as he stepped off the bus. Once again he was back at camp for the summer and as always, he was to busy listening to his headphones to notice anything. Though since he rarely ever talked to anyone, it didn't really make much of a different. He was the quiet shy guy at camp, it was who he was and how he liked it. Still as it was every year, there was a small part of him that wanted to actually talk to successfully talk to someone, but it never turned out that way. Maybe this time it would be different, he doubted it. Only time would tell. All he could do now was to follow behind the counselor towards the Camp Circle.

5. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG][​IMG]
    >Location: Camp Circle >Mood: (Toni) Slightly annoyed, (Adrian) Quiet and observant >OOC: Lets do this!

Adrian walked off the bus with his sister. The bright sunny day made him look incredibly pale, like he was sick, but that was the way he was born. He suddenly wished he had inherited his sister's lightly tanned skin. Not that he envied her. She wasn't exactly a warm person. She flew off the handle at the slightest annoyance and she would rage about it for 1 good hour. Adrian had learned a long time ago that anger was just a waste of time and energy, not to mention that it damages people physically, verbally and mentally, but also acts like a dual-edged sword. He sighed, remembering all the times he snapped. It had been 2 years since Adrian got angry, and he was trying to set the record. He raised his head slightly and ran a hand through his hair, and re-adjusted his glasses. He looked around, seeing a large number of students have come. He wondered if he had any chance of finding his match here.
    "Move it," Came Toni's disgruntled voice. She's pissed. Again. Adrian moved to one side to let Toni out. Toni got off, and turned to her brother.
    "Why are you being inconsiderate?" She asked.
    "It's called thinking." Adrian replied with an unsatisfied smirk, "You should try it sometime before you fly off door handles."
    Adrian instantly saw a vein start pulsing out of her sister's forehead. Was she really that mad? Honestly...
    "That doesn't give you the right to stop in the middle and cause everyone to wait until midnight. I'm already pissed on how noisy and hot it was inside the bus." She hissed.
    Adrian shifted his weight from his right foot to his left, relieving the weight of his bag. "One, that was one stupid hyperbole, and two, it's a free country, with free rights as citizens, so if you think that by me holding up the line is a crime, then sue me." He said in a flat voice suggesting that he was dead serious. He turned on his heel and followed the other students to the Camp Circle. Toni was left with her usual storm cloud. She grudgingly followed suit. But not before she spotted a boy with light brown hair.
    She was about to think of a rude thought but suddenly felt her heartbeat start up. Everything slowed down, and voices started to dull. The only thing that was heard by Toni, was her own heartbeat. He was.....strange for Toni, since she was a heartbreaker, cute. Very handsome actually. She nearly tripped, and everything went back to focus. The boy didn't seem to see what had happened. She walked off, but she couldn't seem to get the boy out of her head.

6. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

As Lorenzo got off the bus he was moaning really loud.
    "I should've just stayed home instead of going to this stupid camp" thought Lorenzo as he was walking to the camp circle.
    As he looked around the camp circle he can see a lot of students
    "I'm already starting to hate these people"
    The temperature was really hot today so Lorenzo started sweating
    "Why did it have to be so hot today?" Said Lorenzo as he wiped the sweat on his face.
    After that he took out his handheld system and started playing so he could ignore the people around him.

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

A ferry ride to an isolated island where camp with several students and other people that were vaguely interesting would be staying and a bus ride filled with annoyances. It should've sounded like a total snooze fest but to one red-headed boy it became the location of his wildest fantasies. A few nights surrounded by adorable girls and dreamy guys...it was a fantasy. One he hoped would end with someone screaming.

Sam tapped dark teal painted fingernails on the black, leather case of his personal guitar. He didn't like the heat, but like humans with no style...you had to live with it even if you didn't like it. Mild excitement buzzed through his veins. Sam had made absolutely sure the one he'd been watching was attending this camp.
    Absolutely Sure.
    Crushes didn't come lightly to him. Girls didn't like it that he held an interest in guys. Guys didn't like it that he enjoyed torturing them as foreplay. He couldn't catch a break no matter which side he chose...and choosing both was a matter to be secretive about on occasion. Sam had made a point not to date those who came to camp before...but this...this was special.

Stepping off the bus after that long, noisy ride, Sam yawned and lifted his face to the sky. Not a cloud in sight... "Rain, damn you." Sure, cursing at a blue sky wasn't going to get him his thunderstorm...but it made him feel better. Slinging his heavy army green backpack over his shoulder, he followed the procession into the woods. An amused smile lifted the corners of his mouth as he walked and naturally he gained a walking companion. Shifting his hazel gaze to the happily, still-singing, blond on his right, Sam squished down the urge to nudge him off the path and do something horrible to him...just to get his kicks for the day. "How long are you going to sing and walk beside me?" Despite the warm smile on his face, his hazel eyes were cold and his question barbed.

"Uh...oh, hi. You're that guy from the bus that was napping for most of the ride."

How dull... This boy was going to be just a regular happy-go-lucky son-of-a-- Now Sam...don't judge by the first two sentences out of his mouth. Shifting his bag to sit higher on his shoulder, Sam wriggled his hand out from under the straps and offered it to him. "Sam Burns. I had a window and a patch of sunlight...what else do I need for a nap, right?" Idle chit-chat was going to melt his brains. The boy laughed, it wasn't a bad laugh...something like a cute, child-like giggle, and shook Sam's hand. His grip was incredibly weak...obviously not a string instrument player. He was probably only a singer.

"You know, they say trips like these are usually when students hook up and find someone they'll spend the rest of their life with."

Sam knew...but that wasn't what he was hoping for. Tightening his grip on the handle of his guitar case, his nails dug into the hard leather as he recalled Tucker's preference. A tightly wound guy, but maybe that's what had caught his eye in the first place.

Walking across a wooden bridge, Sam itched to shove the annoying boy over the side and be rid of him. He really didn't like the way the boy's boring brown eyes looked at him. Like he was expecting something. "I never did get your name." Not like he really wanted to know...but knowing it would help him in steering clear of the future 'Chad-from-accounting'. "It's Chad. Nevermind the last name bit. I mean...it's my first year coming here, but I've seen you at school before." Oh goody...an actual bore in the making and a stalker. Resisting the urge to laugh, Sam desperately tried to find the silver lining he knew existed. Where was Tucker when he wanted to see him?

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    ⎛ DAY 1 ‖ 1/4 ⎠ ⎛ LOCATION ‖ BUS/CAMP CIRCLE ⎠ ⎛ MOOD ‖ CONTENT ⎠ ❤!! ‖ NOTHING ⎠ WEARING !!
    ⎛ OOC ‖ EXCITING!! ⎠

Sophie listened, hardly intrigued, by the conversation that continued in front of her as she followed off the bus. She recognized a few faces from the past summers, but paid little attention to them, as she didn't like to live in the past - once she found out how someone ticked, they became boring, and she had to move onto a new little clock. Humans were more like clocks than people thought; some intricate, some simple, beautiful, ugly, modern, old-fashioned . . .

Quite a few of the veterans of camp detested her, but it wasn't her fault that they were irrational little creatures who couldn't understand logical reasoning. Sophie was not one to be tied down, and that was always one of the first things said - but for some reason or another that amused her to no end, they always . . . grew attached in some way.

Ahaha.

Sophie stepped off the bus and relished the warmness that seeped into her skin and the fact that her muscles were loosening up . . . It would be lovely to take a dip in the lake soon, if she could. It was also just too nice to be off of the bus, as some humans were less considerate than others, and having to listen to a chaotic mesh of singing and playing had been fairly unpleasant. If they were going to do those things, they should have a little bit more talent. Ahaha.

Oh, right . . . The first night scavenger hunt. Sophie always enjoyed that for the reason that she laughed at the others who would get scared at the people who popped out. She herself was jumpy, sure, but she never screamed and always got a good laugh at being caught of guard. Hopefully, it would be tomorrow night instead of tonight, because Sophie had to admit, she was a bit tired, and with several hours of headphones that squeezed her head, a headache might have been coming on, soon.

She wondered how many times she would have to cut her hair this summer. She would have to count, this time. With a quiet yawn, she followed the others to to the Camp Circle and began to look forward to all of the people she would leave behind her. With a smile, she adjusted the bag on her shoulder and moved forward with the group, taking stock of the crowd this year.

Humans are so easily prone to emotion.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    ⎝ DAY 1┊1/4 ⎞ ⎝ LOCATION┊CAMP CIRCLE ⎞ ⎝ MOOD┊CONTENT ⎞ ❤??┊NOTHING ⎞ ⎝ OOC┊EXCITING !! ⎞

Bryan was one of the first young counselors on the scene, smiling and getting along swimmingly with the others. It was his first year as a counselor, but he'd volunteered a lot last summer, so he wasn't too worried. Bryan was one of those people who everyone seemed to get along with. Maybe it was his smile? Maybe he was charming? Bryan liked people, liked talking to them and having a good time with them.

Since Bryan was still relatively new at this, some of the other counselors still treated him like a kid. It wasn't a bad thing, but they wouldn't even tell him who he was bunking with! He guessed that it was alright with him, and he was a little glad that he was getting it easy. How hard could counseling be? Especially since he got along with most everyone.

"Don't worry kiddo, you'll have a great time." one of the others told him. Of course he would. So . . . Maybe he was a little nervous to be leading others that were probably all around his age . . . But it'd be fine, he thought with a smile.

The groups were walking up and among them, he saw his little sister, Noëlle, and he gave her a small wave and a smile. Maybe they would share cabins? It'd definitely make him feel a lot better - and it helped that none of the cabins were gender-exclusive. Plus, whoever shared his cabin would have to protect him at the scavenger hunt - which was always a fun little thing to start off the summer.

Walking up in the rear was Sophie Bennett. Bryan looked down at the ground for a second and then peeked back up to find that she glanced at him. He smiled, but she looked bored and looked away. He rubbed the back of his neck with a heavy sigh, and one of the other counselors gave him a hardy slap on the back. Chin up. Yeah, he thought with a smile. The summer was just starting! There was lots of time to get to know the others, he just had to be patient.

"Hey, Samantha," Bryan said cheerfully when the girl arrived a little late, "You alright? You look tired." It was easy to make conversation while he was waiting for the introductions to start.

10. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    xxxx Clothes Location Camp Circle Mood Tired OOC Nothing

It took a moment for her tired mind to process that someone was addressing her but when it did a smile appeared in her expression and she turned to the one that had spoken. What was this one's name... Ah, she couldn't remember. Did she even know it in the first place? Well...he obviously knew her, so that was a yes. Either way she decided to wait and see if it came back to her on its own, not wishing to offend the other on their first day here. What a long summer it'd be if everyone disliked her from the start.

"Yeah, just couldn't sleep," she said, a yawn coming on cue. No need to diverge secrets here, or lie, so this reply should do. But that couldn't be the only thing said as students were still coming in and there was time for a chat. He also seemed nice, so if only she could remember his name. "How're you?"

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Julius was always one who was usually fashionably late (not by choice) but surprisingly he had reached the camp far earlier than he ever expected, but it was a little too early. To say the least the man wasn't really all too thrilled with this camp and he really didn't exactly know why he even took the job in the first place. Regardless in the end he chose to take part in whipping these kids into shape and he was definitely going to do so. When he began to think of it further he really found the idea of this quite enjoyable really. Julius began to realize that maybe he was just overreacting and upon further thought this camp would actually be quite fun. He walked into a cabin with a calm smile, but then...

"Wait...what the hell?" Jullius muttered as he read the note that was left for him

Dear Julius,

I know I told you this was a boot camp to train fat people....but I lied.

"...what the hell do you mean this isn't a boot camp...if it isn't a boot camp then what the hell kind of a camp is this" Julius muttered as he read the rest of the note

You see, this camp is known as Fortissimo Academy, a wondrous musical place where musicians gather together and play music to their hearts content...a perfect place for you to learn to deal with others wouldn't you say Julius?

Julius' eye immediately began to twitch upon reading the note and all sorts of feeling entered his body "A...musical camp?!.....oh god please don't tell me we are all going to be bursting into song and singing away our problems...damn ******* trying to spite me" Julius muttered silently as his temper rose, but suddenly something written on the back of the note caught his attention.

I left you a book to help you out. It will tell you all you need about the camp...but mostly its tells you how to react with these kids. Goodluck!

Finishing the note Julius immediately ripped apart the note and tossed the remains away in the trash (cause Julius is a badass mofo that doesn't litter). Letting another groan Julius noticed the book on a nearby table and though he hated to admit it, the book was his only hope. He knew absolutely nothing about this camp and he certainly didn't know how to really be any form of staff. And so Julius began to read the book throughout the morning. "Be nice to your students and they will be nice to you, show them encouragement and a bond of trust will be formed....what kind of dumbass wrote this book" Julius said as his eye twitched as he flipped the page and continued to read.

Time passed and soon enough Julius finished the damn book with only the basics of the camp memorized. His grumpy mood had vanished now that his body had the time to fully awaken itself. Recently for the man sleep wasn't really something he found easy to come by. What made it difficult for him to sleep was the odd dreams that he had, they weren't nightmares....just really weird. It involved two idiots basically yelling and fighting each other and it was really starting to piss him off.

Regardless at the moment, though he couldn't say he was fully ready, he was still prepared for the kids...but not really for the musicals. He exited the cabin he was in and with book in hand he headed towards where the other staff and councillors were to meet. So far he seemed like the oldest one of the bunch and some of them were quite nervous. He gave a few of them some small encouraging words but most of the time he was still trying to read through the whole "Bonding with your students" section of the book. When he deemed this part of the book to be useless and the fact that the so called students were arriving, Julius immediately groaned as he tossed the book over his shoulder and behind him. Upon completing this action he heard somebody yelled in pain as if something hit their head so Julius merely let out whistle and acted as if nothing went wrong.

12. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Day 1 OOTD ♪ Mood: Hopeful ♪ OOC: yay c: !

The bus ride was not enjoyable at all. Emalynn could think of three words to sum the entire journey: long, loud and cramped. Normally she was not the one to complain about these sorts of things, but the ride was just ridiculous. Perhaps it was because everyone was excited, but all you could hear on the bus was yelling. Emalynn couldn't understand why it was even necessary to yell. The bus wasn't even that big to begin with. To drown out the irritable yelling, she decided to listen to some music. She put on her headphones, went to her Coppelia playlist and then just looked out the window.

At one point, the girl sitting next to her tapped on her shoulder and attempted to make some small talk. She wasn't very good at it. She stuttered and struggled to find conversation topics. Emalynn wanted to go back to her music, but the girl seemed promising. Instead she smiled and went along with the conversation. They ended up talking for the remaining duration of the journey.

And now that they were at camp, Emalynn wanted to leave that annoying bus ride behind. She took a deep breath in and then out. The air here was noticeably cleaner than the air in the city, not saying that she liked it out here better. Emalynn was not the biggest fan of camping, but her purpose for attending the camp was not for the wilderness aspects. This camp was very prestigious and in order to pursue a serious career in music, Emalynn felt that coming here was an important step.

So she was extremely hopeful, and with those hopes, she also wanted to make sure that people did not get in her way. She came here for a purpose and a plan that she did not want to change.

The girl grabbed her duffel bag and hung it on her right shoulder, holding her carry-on in her left hand. They were told to head to the Camp Circle, so Emalynn followed the group of people in front of her.

13. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Location:♫♫Clothes♫♫Song♫♫Mood: Melancholy, but content♫♫ OOC: Top Priority Editing :b​

Epic RP Banner for Sebastian by Dinny.​
    "Ohhhhh, my God! It's way too hot in this death trap!" Were whines of anguish he kept hearing out of at least one mouth, yet Sebastian felt entirely comfortable the whole trip; even being dressed in a loose casual summer suit. The main crier was that Aria girl, Stratana, a walking sex pun in Sebastian's opinion. He had to admit, he did find her attractive, but having his heart broken so many times had told him girls like her were not the Princess in distress Sebastian yearned to save. To block out Stratana's moaning, which sounded strangely orgasmic by some mixed factor of heat or her melodious voice, Sebastian plugged his ears with ear buds and submitted wholly to his custom radio. This survived as his method until the ferry trip when his internet signal had all but vanished for his device, and just as he was just finished listening to Michael Buble's "Just haven't met you yet".
    Silently, he reflected on the lyrics. He was an incredibly sober young man, and in so, he rarely ever spoke unless the situation was necessary, or he felt overwhelmingly lonely. The lyrics spoke to him in the way that because he was retiring, not quite shy, he had trouble attracting members of the opposite sex; indeed, he really hadn't met her yet. The effect the seemingly optimistic tune had on him was somewhat depressing, but a hopeful one; perhaps this would be the summer when he met someone really worthwhile.
    They were off the bus and headed for the ferry, when he thought back and contemplated how he had curiously spotted one girl who had sunk to digging her head into the seat as she seemed to boil from within in a mostly black outfit on the bus, and gave her a thought Ex post facto. He had yet to see her face, but he had all the same wanted to help her. Still, what could he do? If it were cold rather than excessively hot, he could offer a jacket, but in hot climates, less layers were the cause for most people (Not him). Sebastian didn't quite feel like asking anyone to strip, no matter how well-meaning and unselfish the notion would have been intended, much not a girl he didn't know. All he could do was leap to the opportunity to get to the circle as fast as possible. He breathed deeply, his eyes calmly fixed on his surroundings. 'Soon'll be time to orient', he thought nonchalantly as he joined a group getting ready to head to the circle, grabbing his bag from the capacious compartment below the bus.
    Stratana​
    Location:♫♫Clothes♫♫Song♫♫Mood: Agitated ♫♫ OOC: Played for comic relief​
    Stratana Aria peeled herself from the seat once the bus had stopped, and with her thigh muscles feeling like jelly, she pushed and shoved her way out; pushing and shoving no one but the stubborn seating of course, loathing their leathery uncomfortable feel. "Ewwww!" She murmured. Someone within her olfactory senses had been sweating profusely and gave off the worst smell; a sudden realized pressed Stratana into the unfortunate truth that that someone was her. More wanting than ever for fresh air, Stratana dry heaved, doubled over, as soon as she was on the dirt. "Disgusting! HERK!" She again couldn't suppress an attempt by her stomach to expel its contents, which it simply couldn't manage at this point.
    While everyone else was starting to gather and set off, Stratana had to stay behind while her stomach did double flips. She had played her violin on the bus and only stopped once the heat began to sicken her, causing her usually toned limbs to writhe with a jiggly consistency, even though her arms still appeared supple and firm; obviously it was more the nerves than actual change of mass, but Stratana was not exactly a biologist. The sensation made her feel bloated, which only added to her frustration in the heat, which in turn tripled when she realized she had left her violin on the bus, and her bag was still in the compartment, waiting to be- HERK! SPLAT! Her nerves had gotten the best of her and her stomach had gotten its way. Several hours locked in a moving oven tends to have that effect on those of a weak constitution. She wiped her face and groaned miserably.
    Sean Fugue​
    Location:♫♫Clothes♫♫Song♫♫Mood: Pumped, and upon seeing Stratana, aroused♫♫ OOC: Please don't judge me; Sean's a bad boy. ;~;​
    Sean Fugue bounded from seat to seat, using the tops of each and his massive hands to vault him forward, and in doing so he managed to reach the front of the bus without pausing or even so much as touching the bus floor. Once outside, ready for the ferry, he looked around, and found Stratana doubled over, facing away from him. This particularly caught his wandering eye, and not out of true concern for the distressed girl either; a lengthy, steamy bus ride had caused Stratana's notably short dress to stick to her indefinitely, and as a result, every curvature of her voluptuous form could be seen; Sean's view was doubled in the fact so was she.
    As much as he enjoyed the view, taking a prolonged viewing of "Rear in 3D" or maybe even "Cinemascope", he figured the ferry wouldn't wait forever. "Hey." He called out informally to Stratana to catch her attention.
    Quickly, she wiped away sour spittle from off her chin as she quickly whipped around, completely caught off guard. "Yes?"
    "You okay?"
    "Yeah, fi-" Stratana took in the bulk, that mass, that tone! She hadn't exactly fallen in love, but she certainly wouldn't argue against seeing this guy sometime soon. "Fine." She finished her sentenced a tad swooned.
    "You seem tired; want me to get your bag?" Sean feigned a gentlemanly demeanor. Truth enough, doing a nice thing is, in fact, doing a nice thing. However, the difference between a snake and a Gentleman comes in the motive.

"Sure." Stratana returned, a little dumbfounded.

Without another word, Sean popped into the luggage compartment and asked for Stratana to point out which one was her own. She complied, and he grabbed both his bag and hers with his prodigious grip, one in each hand. Each bag was certainly sizeable, and while some had been nearly crushed over the size and weight of their bags, Sean lugged one over each shoulder without qualms; he didn't even bother strapping the bags under his arms.

Here, Stratana nearly fainted, but managed to join the others as Sean followed carelessly behind. From this interaction, he surmised Stratana looked as good in motion as she was stationary.
    ~~
    Later that day, around 4.

Sebastian, Sean, and Stratana made it to the campsite, and headed out with the others for the circle. Sean still effortlessly carried both his and Stratana's luggage as the group collected.

14. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

>Location: Camp Circle >Mood: (Toni) Oddly Dreamy, (Adrian) Dropping to Annoyance >OOC: Lets try this again...

Adrian's mood was already starting to fall. He had been trying to talk to someone, yet he forgot the very notion that he rarely talks to strangers. He sighed, giving up, and looks over to Toni, who was talking to two other girls. She was usually chatty, but Adrian usually is a regular Prometheus, thinking and weighing his options. Toni, on the other hand, charges into things headfirst and then thinking of her actions later on in the day. Strangely enough though, her eyes were different. Instead of the usual hard glint of authority in her eyes, it was replaced with......softness?!

Adrian stood up from where he was sitting, and looked straight in his sister's eyes again, trying to confirm. But not before a voice interrupted his thoughts.
    "Wasup cous.."
    Adrian turned to see his younger cousin James standing beside him. He got close to Adrian without making a sound. His skills are improving. James had been part of a project that involved enhancing human bodies. Adrian had also participated along with James, though the project didn't really end well. The specialists behind the project had managed to ruin James' vocal chords while trying to enhance his brain capabilities. But he had somehow managed to gain the ability to speak telepathically, which greatly benifited for his lack of voice. Adrian got augumented as well, but the specialists had put him out during his procedure. James went through hell without being mentally asleep. But what choice did they have back then?

Adrian put on a smile as he looked at the friendly hazel eyes and the familiar straight hair that fell down in a small, dirty blonde mop top. Finally, someone that he knew. "Wasup?" Came Adrian's thought response, "Gas prices, the sky, taxes and planes."
    "True, true. Have you seen how Toni's been acting? It's kinda scary." James' thoughts sounded worried, "I went through her head, and I found that she was thinking about another guy. I would think that she has a liking for him."
    So that's what it was. He looked over at Toni. She had stopped talking to the other gals and was staring straight at the two boys. The glint in her eyes had returned. She then turned around and continued chatting with the others.
    "She just told me that she had found me screwing around in her cranium." Thought James, turning back to Adrian,"She just told us to scram."
    Adrian chuckled at this. At least her personality hasn't changed. That was good. "Have you seen any girls atuned to your liking?" Adrian asked, changing the subject.
    "You act like women are nothing more than bottles on the shelf." Said James, sounding slightly annoyed.
    "Well it's obvious that you don't remember that my last experience with girls have left my thoughts buzzing like a TV thats snowing."
    It was James' turn to smile. "Yeah well, you may have stopped caring about girls, but you still care about friends and family." He responded.
    Adrian let out a short laugh. James knew him better than Toni. Probably because they had only one thing in common, that being that they were considered in Toni's case, "The Augumented". "You should work on you mind reading more," Adrian said suddenly, "Last time when we checked on your mind probing, victims had said that they felt a slight itch on the base of the neck whenever you went in their head, particularly Toni's." He smiled in spite of it. But he knew very well James wouldn't do it.

Ever since James gained the ability to thought speak, it changed him. He heard things that were never meant to be heard, things never meant to be seen. He became something like Adrian; unable to talk, yet willing to whenever he was around someone familiar. He liked to talk to Adrian in particular. James had mind probed Adrian once upon Toni's request. Two hours later, James described Adrian's head as a room of an abandoned house, with only a TV set that never brodcasted anything, yet was always on, displaying rain runs. That being said, James liked Adrian the most, because it didn't look like Adrian thought much. The two became a tightly knit. "Now then." Adrian said, "Lets catch up on old memories?"

15. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    OUTFIT | MUSIC | OOC: omg I'm spazzing so excited
    MOOD PISSED OFF
    LOCATION BUS/CAMP CIRCLE
    [​IMG]

'Ugh, there is a time and place...'

The eccentric teenager pushed her dark sunglasses up properly to the bridge of her nose. She rolled her eyes under their dark lenses after she glanced at the people surrounding her in the bus. They were all just singing and playing instruments and being so diddly-doo-ba-doo happy and making the biggest racket while moving around in a really tightly packed bus. It was more of an oven at the moment in her opinion, though. The heat was just terrible. To think a bus would keep the heat safe - but nope. The air was hot and sticky from the humidity and it wasn't nice at all. In fact, it placed Elisa in a very bitter mood because generally she wouldn't mind others being so loud and happy - she'd just be indifferent and mind her own business but the blazing heat must have gotten into her head and drained out all her energy so she had none to bother putting effort in not minding even the littlest things.

She did try to ignore these things. She really did because she didn't want to get mad at or upset anyone or anything like that. She put on a good outfit to try and get her in a nice mood, had her headphones on with music at full blast and even announced her leave on the internet every possible way she could. She pouted suddenly remembering her lover - the internet. This was actually the main reason for her bad mood all morning. She didn't want a summer away from her computer. All gadgets were to be confiscated upon the first meeting at the Camp Circle, as stated in the orientation. Knowing her school, she couldn't even sneak something that would grant her any access into the camp. This affected Elisa greatly because she believed that most of her life was on the world wide web. She had a great number of online friends, she had more courage to sing online and be herself online, she wrote and updated people who cared about her online, she sold her crafts online and generally, she was just more open online. She frowned some more as she left a post on her blog stating she'd be away.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Parentals making me leave for camp this summer. I tried saying no
    but they wouldn't let me!! asdfgghjkjajhfhasl; I am leaving in
    a couple minutes and I'm going to miss you all so much! Please do
    come here and save me. I would rather be talking to all you
    lovelies than go out in the sunlight! *hisssssss* At least my
    parents don't need to watch what I eat her but stiiiiil ahhhhhhh
    I don't want to go!! I don't want to go!! uwahhh!!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Messages flooded her post during the five minutes that passed before she left. Her friends kept sending her sad, little emojis and saying things like "don't leave us princess!" and "I'm going to miss you so so so much!". She wanted to reply to all of them with messages of her own but her parents began calling for her to leave and all she did was try her best not to cry in the car or in the bus because she knew there was no escaping her parents or this camp. Remembering all of this right now made her tear up a bit so she merely looked up at the ceiling of the moving bus and blinked quickly, 'Don't cry. Don't cry. Not the time. Not now. Everything will be okay.'

Rays of sunlight suddenly threatened to touch her skin again, reflecting light off of the stud that sat on her nose. She sulked even lower into her seat at the back of the bus. Her back was already pressed at the bottom of it, where a person would usually put his butt while she kept her head upright slightly. The tips of her pastel hair already started to stick to her shoulders and back because she was sweating a bit - which was probably her own fault as she decided to wear all black (which as we all know absorbs heat). She paired her black skull tank top, that she cut herself, with studded black shorts and boots - which yes, was incredibly hot on its own even probably at room temperature but she risked it anyway because she loved this outfit. She huffed as she gripped the edges of the side of her chair and propped herself up into a sit then grabbed all of her hair into her hands, gathering it at the top of her head. She twisted her hair until it rolled into a bun and secured it with a black pony tail that she got from her right wrist. She patted it carefully to check if it was secure, which it was, but before she could cross her arms over her chest, grunt and sulk back down - the bus came to a stop.

Letting one last sigh escape her lips, she got to her feet and slipped her monster backpack on before slinging her pastel coloured messenger bag over her shoulder. As other students got up from their seats and exited the bus in front of her she smiled at them kindly and allowed them to go ahead. Nonetheless, even with the countless people whom she let pass - it was her turn to step off of the bus. With a deep breath and a long blink, she moved down one step, then another and finally, landed on the warm ground below. Not wanting to cause traffic, she aimlessly moved forward into the crowd. Some people grouped together as friends beside her and laughed and squealed while others just walked right ahead in their merry way but generally everyone was headed forward into the Camp Circle - so she followed with the majority but held her head down with her sunnies still on and clutched the strap of her messenger bag like it was her only friend. She wasn't nervous or anything but she just felt a little awkward. 'Why can't these things just be done behind a computer screen?'

[​IMG]
    CLOTHES MOOD» INCREDIBLY ECSTATICTUNESLOCATION » IN CAMP/CAMP CIRLE OOC

A droplet or two of sweat ran down the side of his face accompanied by heavy panting.Shadows from the tree above seemed to zoom across the ground below his feet where he could feel the rocks, twigs and leaves being crushed under the soles of his boat shoes. He could feel the half-full water bottle attached to his belt bouncing at his side and the sunglasses clipped on his top shaking. Above, the sun shined intensely. It made every moment the sunlight would touch his skin sort of a painful one since the day was absolutely blazing - but completely beautiful.He kept his right hand over his head in attempts to keep his straw hat from flying off into nature and his eyes locked onto the familiar scene ahead.

'This would be such cool deja vu if it weren't in such bad context!'

The young adult licked his drying lips as he continued to run through the camp, closing into the place he really needed to be at the moment. He was running as fast as his feet could have possibly taken him (it helped that he was very athletic to begin with). It worried him how he lost the track of time almost completely while he was alone and that he was late yet again. Maybe no one would have noticed that he was late again for the second year running? Maybe someone could have just thought he got lost in the crowd of students. However, his cherry red hair that was damp from his own sweat totally gave him away. Besides, what other camp counselor would come suddenly running late to the Camp Circle on the first day from the inner areas of the camp? Only Tucker Knowles. He did the exact same thing last year. He arrived early, greeted a couple fellow early birds like himself but separated himself sneakily to run off into the camp. He enjoyed the camp very much and always liked to just be alone for a moment with nature. He loved just being in his comfy summer get up, breathing in the fresh air, bathing in the warm sunlight and maybe even going off for a nice nature run before he went off surrounding himself with all the other students - which he always did because he loved the responsibilities of a camp counselor and he just really loved company.

Reaching for the side of his belt line, he unclipped the water bottle off from himself. His throat had been screaming for water since he first started sprinting but he knew he didn't have time to stop when he saw the numbers of his watch on his left hand threatening him. He was already coming close though, he knew he was! The Camp Circle was a very distinct place but especially on the first day because that's where everyone was and all the chatter, screams and laughter gathered. He heard a lot of this, as he got closer. 'Whoaaaaa, that is way too much noise for just counselors! Dang! Don't tell me the students are all already there?!' with that, he shook his head and leaned forward picking up his speed even more.

The sound of the bus's engine caused a frown to creep onto his face. The students were there and he was most definitely late and far from being any of the early birds. Being just a few more steps from the Camp Circle and beginning to recognize familiar faces, he began to lessen his pace and try to stop his momentum. He huffed and puffed as he slowed to a walk and greeted students who were still coming off of the bus beside him with his signature, warm, super friendly smile and excited wave. Almost immediately, as he watched the younger students wave back and smile, he forgot how annoyed he was with himself for being late and returned to being the Tucker everyone knew him as.

He watched them from a moment, hopping off the bus and smiled as he was filled with nostalgia. He remembers the time he would step out of the bus. People could say that he was a camp veteran. He always attended camp as a student since he enrolled in the school at the age of 15. He could easily tell if it was someone's first day - it was either one of three things: One being that there's this sheer excitement and happiness written all over the person. Two being that there's this blanket of nerves keeping the person stiff. And third, which was the easiest way to tell, was if Tucker didn't recognize the person - not in camp at least. Tucker loved making new friends and camp was one of his favourite places to do so. He quickly scanned for more first comers, which he really enjoyed watching for said reasons, but he suddenly remembered his responsibilities.

The ecstatic boy then quickly spotted more camp counselors gathered together and was completely relieved. Still continuing to catch his breath, he trotted over towards them as he uncapped his water bottle. He stopped by the two counselors Sam and Bryan, breathing out a very ecstatic but weary "Hey guys!" before popping the spout into his mouth and immediately drinking down all the liquid from it. He exhaled loudly, obviously refreshed, before capping the bottle and clipping it back onto his belt. He wiped his lips and sweating temples both with the back of his right hand before looking back at the two, placing his hands at his lower back and grinning at them genuinely. "Ready for today?"

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    [/url]

There seemed to be a complete split on the bus when it came to the overall atmosphere. People were either extremely happy, or extremely sad. God forbid people get away from their televisions for a little while. Aislin found herself in a happy middle. Camping was definitely her thing, but at the same time she just wanted to stay in air-conditioning.
    On the bus, Aislin spent most of her time answering small hellos and putting on sunscreen and bug spray. If the sun didn't try to attack her with it's rays this year, the female mosquitoes searching for nutrition certainly would. After she was done she conversed for the rest of the time with the person sitting next to her on the bus about... pointless things? At least until they started singing their lungs out with the others and then she tuned them out.
    Aislin purposefully brought her little Ipod shuffle with her but listened to her other Ipod instead. After the previous year she couldn't handle the deep quiet at night when she tried to get to sleep, so she was hoping she could get by with slipping her shuffle into her pocket and only pulling it out to get her to sleep at night. Not that she was sure she could get away with it, but with a simple prayer maybe just maybe it could slip through.
    It's not like I attach to it all the time... unlike some people.
    The ferry ride was an uneventful ride for her, and there was not much for her to talk about.
    not really, cstar just messed up and forgot about the ferry and added it in at last moment. hehehehe
    Aislin ran off the ferry as fast as she was able to and stretched out in the sun before yelling out, "Woo-hoo! Hello camp~" A couple of people walking by stared at her with an annoyance in their faces, "What? Don't look at me like that. I'd rather be here than locked in a school building." Aislin walked away from the group as fast as she could. Not because she felt embarrassed but because the group behind her was moving equally as fast to get off the pier.
    As Aislin walked she remembered first night scavenger hunt based on a conversation she overheard as she was running for camp circle. A grin was present on her face as she thought about it. Last year, which was her actual first year at camp(she did not count the year before last, where they sent her home after the first day because of a horrible allergic reaction she had to something in the food), she had a really good time searching for items. Everyone in her group was freaking out over how dark it was, they clearly never looked up at the sky to see the brilliant full moon and stars illuminating everything in it's glow.
    Aislin walked over to camp circle and immediately set her mind on a mission, she was going to make a friend today. She stood scanning the area, as though for prey, for a person to interact with.
    --- Ipod Shuffle --- Mood: Excited! --- Outfit --- Day 1 --- Location: Bus/Camp Circle---

17. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

> Location - Camp Circle​
    > Mood - Pissed/Shy​
    > Music - Here
    Shouta[/url] stepped off the bus, bass slung over his shoulder. He felt terrible. His horoscope today was terrible (only one star for everything). Everything was terrible. Sighing, he walked down the gravel path, laced boots crunching. He switched to "Henai no Rondo", a GRANRODEO song that was just released a few days ago. He had been waiting so long for that single, waiting in front of the store hours before it was open. He cranked up the music, humming along to the vocals. Shouta's role model was KISHOW. KISHOW was one of his favorite singers. Shouta loved his voice. He wished he could sing like that.
    Shouta pulled up the hood of his blue vest, indicating that he didn't want any contact with people. He focused on the song, trying to make out the melody of the bass, memorizing it for later.
    The truth is, Shouta was kind of the shy type. It takes him a while to warm up to strangers. Usually, he hides this by picking on them, but that's just his way of saying "hi" and trying to make friends.
    Soon he arrived at the Camp Circle. Stopping near the edge of the crowd of teenagers, he waited for further instructions.

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    XxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    WEARING DATE 6/15/2013 DAY 1 & 2/4 MUSIC 2/10
    MOOD ANXIOUS LOCATION BUSCAMP CIRCLE OOC HERE WE GO
    XXXXXxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

THERE'S a STIRRING INSIDE of ME.

While many of the others huffed and puffed about the extreme heat, Pierce didn't let it bother her. She enjoyed the warmth of the sun and although she was in fact sweating, it was still tolerable. She tuned out the shouting and off-key singing of those around her by listening to music. She had her Shane Walsh turned up as loud as it would go on her iPod. Voices still leaked in on occasion, but it didn't interfere too much. In a way, they blended with the sweet piano solo that danced in her ears. His music always helped calm her, which was necessary in order to make it through the hot and lively bus ride.

Sweat dripped down the front of her chest and she wiped away at a bead that escaped her forehead. It was coming dangerously close to her right eye and that screamed disaster. A hot breeze lapped at her face as the bus window rested open. It was never enough air, but it still helped. The girl beside her had tried to make small talk, but Pierce never got further than ❛ hello's ❜ and ❛ are you as excited as I am's.❜ The perky blond radiated enthusiasm. She wished she could share in that excitement, but she was just too socially awkward for it.

Pierce spent all her free time sitting in front of the piano or practicing her flute so that she could avoid having to try and speak to people. The only time she ever opened up was here at camp and even those encounters were embarrassing. Lot's of blushing and fidgeting usually occurred on her part. Sure she went to school with nearly all of them, but she new so little about anyone and vice verse.

As the tempo picked up, her thoughts drifted to the special potion she bought online a few weeks ago. She felt ridiculous asking her mom for money to get a love potion and she had every right to. If you want to spend money on such a wasted item, you can pay for it yourself. Her cheeks reddened at the memory. So much babysitting had been necessary in order to finally get it. She wasn't even sure she had the courage to use it, let alone talk to the boy that it was for. Pierce had hardly said two words to him in the last school year. He probably didn't even know who she was.

When the bus came to a squeaky stop, she pulled herself up using the back of the seat in front of her. Her skin had been glued to the faux leather and it felt uncomfortable as she peeled herself away from it. Her skin felt slimy from the sweat and she took careful steps out into the afternoon light.

The camp was more active than the bus had been. People ran around everywhere greeting each other and exploring. This was her third year attending the camp. It never seemed any less nerve-wracking to her. Her heart thumped loudly in her chest and she had to rest her hand over the spot between her breasts that her heart was located. She took in a few calming breaths, inhaling the sweet smell of wilderness and smiled. It helped, not a lot, but a little.

As Pierce approached the camp circle that everyone met at on opening day, the front of her flip flop caught in the gravel. Her heavy duffel bag knocked against the side of her leg and she fell forward on her knees. Gravel dug into her hands as she tried to catch herself and skinned at her knees. Her cheeks burned and she heard the pounding of blood in her ears. Her heart thumped louder in her ribcage and she could hear the familiar sound of laughter.

Embarrassed, she quickly jumped to her feet and dusted the rocks off her hands and knees. They stung and tiny streaks of blood trickled down from the palm of her left hand. Wishing she could be free of her nightmarish beginning to the summer, she wiped her hands off on the hip of her dress and pulled the shoulder strap of her duffel bag closer to her body as she scurried further into the camp and over to the circle. Just great... She sighed.

19. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    ⎝ DAY 1┊2/4 ⎞ ⎝ LOCATION┊CAMP CIRCLE ⎞ ⎝ MOOD┊HAPPY ⎞ ❤??┊NOTHING ⎞ ⎝ OOC┊. . . ⎞

"Yeah, just couldn't sleep," Sam replied with a yawn, and Bryan gave her a sympathetic smile. Sometimes he forgot that not everyone had as much energy as he did . . . He was tempted to ask one of the older leaders if Sam could go on leave to rest for a while, but the words never came, and more campers were arriving, "How're you?" she asked him.

Bryan looked thoughtfully at the leaves above, and thought of how he was. There had been a strange dream he had last night, but he didn't really think it was bad -- other than that, he felt pretty good. "I'm pretty good," he replied with a grin. "A little excited for the summer to start. It's my first year as counselor, you know, so I hope I do alright . . ."

"Hey guys!" called a cheerful voice, and Bryan looked around. Oh, it was Tucker, "Ready for today?"

He gave an easy laugh and shook Tucker's hand as a greeting, "Am I ever! I think this summer is going to be great." He wasn't sure what else he could squeeze in to say to his friend before all of the introductions started, so he gave Tucker a bright smile and then turned his attention for the intros to begin.

20. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Sean Fugue​
    Location:Circle<>Clothes<>Song<>Mood: Predatory/Wanton<>OOC: Hey, CStar!​
    Sean, carting the bulky bags without so much as a strain, saw before him a buffet of women of varying ages and sizes, and most of them were worth taking a second look at. One in particular caught his eye; a younger girl, who looked timid and mousy, but was obviously craving for attention as she scanned the crowd for someone to talk to. Sean, of course, could well try to make himself that person she'd want to talk to; better yet, Stratana's bag was fortunately unisex in its appearance. He just had to check if she was watching him before he started strutting over toward Aislin; Stratana was occupied, so Sean figured he was cleared for take off. Sean flexed his massive arms and walked firmly towards the girl.
    He placed himself just within her vision, trying to catch her eye with his form. He made it look like running into her would have been a happy accident for the both of them.
    Sebastian​
    Location: Circle <>Clothes<>Song<>Mood: Upset<> OOC: If I ever call Sebastian "Base", please ignore it; it's a force of habit.​
    Sebastian sat on a bench in the circle as he nursed his head. In his hands, he held his affronter: a book that had flown right at him and hit him in the back of the head. Scanning the cover over a bit, he flipped into it and read a little bit of it aloud to himself; it was his usual way of reading, as he liked to use different voices and visualized better with audio. "Midnight snacking is a camper favorite; try not to let them get too carried away, because they will head for the Mess Hall in the middle of the night with the munchies; it's advised to keep concessions locked each night." He thought about this for a moment. 'It sounds like a guide to being a counselor...' He thought to himself as he scanned another page silently. Counselors had always been there when he was at camp, but Sebastian had never really figured on becoming one himself, despite this being his last year available as a camper.
    All these thoughts aside, Sebastian put his mind to the task of logically deducing the owner, and now that he thought about it, the tosser of the book. Quickly, he scanned all the faces, and there was but one older face that seemed to stand out. Not only had the elder man with the eyepatch seemed to have come to the camp just recently, but Sebastian also believed he had been close when the book had been heaved. Carefully thinking it through, Sebastian walked to Julius, holding out the book in his hands, secretly wishing he could keep it; but he felt he should give it back if it was needed.
    "Excuse me, Sir, is this yours?" Sebastian held out the tome to the older male, calling his attention to the book. Little did Sebastian realize that in doing so, he gave the book an unheard voice; a voice that was almost a whisper. The imaginary wispy whisper given in offering the book spoke the words "There is no escape for you... you are mine!" Sebastian imagined nor heard such voices, so his expression in offering the book was rather blank as he waited for a reply.
    [​IMG]
    Stratana​
    Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, BORED! "UGH!" Stratana grunted as she crossed her arms under her chest, soaked in her own sweat and as uncomfortable as Hell. She desired no conversation, but sat on a recently vacated bench as Sebastian left it; she gave a little squeak of discontent and yawned, getting a mouthful of reeking Aria that caused her to cough. This caused her all the more towards the edge as she shrieked aloud, without care of who heard her; she was more concerned with who would smell her, because it felt like she'd taken a dive in the pool, and that she might soon drip with perspiration if matters were not handled soon. She almost wanted to check up on her bag, but she also didn't want to go in range of that boy who had them; something off putting for a woman to have an odor stronger than the guy being put off. So, she kept to herself and tried to remain isolated and away from any drafts towards the population.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.